Friendly reminder to dump ANS right before the announcement or you will be stucked with bags

Friendly reminder to dump ANS right before the announcement or you will be stucked with bags
I purchased 1000 ANS at 1 dollar due to someone shilling it here on /biz but it doesnt take a genius to see its current price is total unnatural and unjustified, it has no use, just high expectations around this coin and everyone is going to dump once it will reach a new ATH (right before the announcement)
I am denying this coin's potential, it can easily be the new eth but for fucks sake, use some logic
Everyone throwing shit at my statement is just hoping to sell you their bags
I warned you

Other urls found in this thread:

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/slGJJYZAvaYcHzaqLUV9DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soz, made a mistake, i wanted to write
*i am not denying this coin's potential

>you will be stucked with bags
fuck off, pajeet

here is a clear example of the typical nigger waiting to dump his bags on you
watchout

when is the announcement again?
and with source, thanks.

What announcement? Serious question

There's like a billion chinks tho

>According to shared financial understanding, the current HPB is developing block chain financing supply chain, block chain medical system, and is working with a commercial bank to develop block chain integral system, has come to an end. NeoVM is used in these systems, and it is believed that the two platforms will actively explore Pratt & Whitney Finance and Health, and vigorously promote the development of Pratt & Whitney Finance and Pratt & Whitney Healthcare.
It is worth mentioning that, in the HPB ICO will open, NEO tokens (the original ANS) will be the HPB-ICO project as one of the main financing channels.

I will say that there is a good chance that the conference will initiate a pump and dump just like it did before, and selling at the high to buy more ans/neo is probably a good idea.

HOWEVER. there is the small but real chance that the conference announces something so epic, so unbelievable and unpredictable, that the price immediately skyrockets to $100. something like a partnership with the chinese government itself. there is a nonzero chance of this happening. so sell at your own risk, people.

I have no bags, I bought at 4$, and I still think you're full of shit.

OP is right you know.

new to cryptocurrency here, what is a "bag"?

get out while you still can, newfriend

when you buy high and are forced to either sell low or hold the bag.

When you are forced to hold a coin because you bought high and it went down.

ight thanks fâms. I don't intend to invest more than a couple hundreds. Still gonna research at least a month before risking anything. I would be crazy not to invest a little bit in BTC. Just last year when I converted $40 into btc for drugs, it was about $350 something a coin and a year later it's fucking $2000!

Friendly reminder to dump ETH right before the announcement or you will be stucked with bags
I purchased 1000 ETH at 1 dollar due to someone shilling it here on /biz but it doesnt take a genius to see its current price is total unnatural and unjustified, it has no use, just high expectations around this coin and everyone is going to dump once it will reach a new ATH (right before the announcement)
I am denying this coin's potential, it can easily be the new eth but for fucks sake, use some logic
Everyone throwing shit at my statement is just hoping to sell you their bags
I warned you

I'm tired of this fucking cunt that thinks that's playing at being a whale and keeping the price above 300k. Let it dump so the rest of us can buy more you piece of shit.

$7-8 is as good as it's gonna get for you. buy now or be sorry later.

gonna have to suck it up and buy :)

DDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/slGJJYZAvaYcHzaqLUV9DA

i think i'll hodl

What fucking announcement are you talking about?

This. Conference is over. Coin got dumped.

There's another one on the 15th.

>skyrockets to $100
My dick is rock hard

>nigger
Nucoiner from /pol/ detected

Go back to your containment board autist and drag those "kekistan pride" faggots through the door too while you're at it

if faggots shill threads like this you know it's time to buy

>when fags type concisely to try to sound smart but don't even know how to find the ANS website

why do I always believe those memes... I'm never gonna make it am I?

Second this.

/pol/tard detected.

This is now a pump ANS thread. When you see these threads it's obvious these people believe ANS will go up so they want people to dump so they can buy at a discount at your expense.

There is a very serious chance this will not go down as you're all hoping during or after the conference. I suggest you hold most of yours in a wallet to stop the temptation. If you are going to sell the high don't jeopardise all your ANS and trade with caution.

This is a true opportunity for me. I hope I don't screw my Trades up!

Indeed. People love day trading the ants, but you day traders could seriously get rekt very soon. Be warned.

WHEN IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT?