Let's talk about something other than crypto for a change...

Let's talk about something other than crypto for a change. In the past I've actually learned a few good moneymaking ideas from Veeky Forums. This can be a thread where we share what strategies for making money online have worked for us other than trading coins/stocks. For me, its:

>Dropshipping
Between two stores I've made about $17k in sales since December. I haven't done super serious accounting but I estimate somewhere around 50% profit.

>Affiliate Marketing
I've made about $1,500 in the past few weeks promoting a digital product in the make-money-online niche.

>Clickworker UHRS
Someone recommended this on here the other day. I signed up just to make sure it's legit, and after passing the qualifications I earned about $3 in a few minutes before I got kinda bored. This is mainly for people who have zero money to invest but lots of free time.

I just turned 23 and have no business experience, with a useless degree from art school. I learned all of these ideas from Veeky Forums. Obviously I had to do outside research afterwards in order to actually make them work, but every now and then there is real value offered here. Let's try and make Veeky Forums great again.

Me again, here's a screenshot of my sales from Shopify. I have another store that did around $2k but ultimately I decided to pause it for now to focus on this one. I plan to reopen it once I figure out another good niche to get into. It was a clothing store but that market is too saturated.

funny how all the non-crypto threads are about the cuckiest ways to make money imaginable.

fucking spoon feed me you cunt. You think I come here to read key words without any fucking guide to how to do it? Fucking spoon me or fuck off until you can shill how amazing ans is to me.

I'm investing in crypto as well, but I'm long term holding. If you want to be making passive income on daily/weekly basis it helps to have other income streams. The crypto market is shitty right now anyway.

There have been tons of dropshipping threads on Veeky Forums that I'm sure you can find in the archives. I just created a store and I market it on Instagram. I pay bigger accounts (200k+ followers) to post about my products every week.

As far as affiliate marketing goes there's a million ways to do it. What's working for me is promoting the digital product I mentioned. At the highest level it costs $2k and I get paid $1k for everyone who buys from my link.

You can just google Clickworker UHRS to learn more about it.

All of these methods can be started in a few days if you work at it. I recently had a friend of mine create an entire store in one weekend and made $600 the first day his store opened.

how much do you have to pay these accounts? What sorts of products do you sell?

How do you suggest figuring out a good niche?

Anybody got that dropshipping guide pasta?

Scalping Nintendo consoles

For a page with around 200k-300k followers, I expect to pay around $50. Most pages I advertise on tend to be about that size. Right now one of the pages I use has 1m followers and they only charge me $70, which is a pretty good deal.

This is the hard part. You kinda just have to analyze the market and see what you can get into. Fidget spinners were huge but that's dying now. Clothing is saturated and you won't stand out unless your stuff is really unique. Wish I could give better info, but this is the hardest part.

It helps if you market your store as a broad, general store, so you can try out a lot of different niches until you find a good one. And pay attention to what people are liking and sharing on social media. I saw an ad for a product on Facebook that had a ton of likes and shares, so the next day I started selling them too and it became my best selling product. It's easier to ride the wave of an existing trend than it is to try and create the next big viral product.

good advice. So when you pay for the reviews, do you give them an affiliate link that will give them dividends of every purchase for a set amount of time, or do they only get the initial payment?

I don't pay for reviews, I just pay them to post an ad on their page. There's a bit of a difference between the types of influencer marketing you can do. It's gonna depend on whether or not the page has an actual figure behind it.

For example, say you're in the dog/pet niche. There could be a guy called "joethedogking" who actually uses his own face for everything and is a personal icon for the page. These people are valuable because their fans have a personal connection with them and usually trust their recommendations.

Even if they don't have 100k followers, their page could potentially be more profitable than a "faceless" page with 100k because their fans are usually more loyal. For someone like this, you'd have to send them the product so they can take pictures with it, and you can either pay them up front or set up an affiliate link kind of deal.

Then there are pages like "dogsofinstagram" that don't really have any one person representing it, it's just a faceless account with a bunch of dog pictures. For this one, you don't send them the product. You normally just pay a price up front and they'll immediately post your product and usually a caption like "Check out this cool new dog collar from (insert your website here)." I've never heard of these kind of pages wanting to do an affiliate program.

How do you manage the logistics in drop shipping? I can only imagine it gets quite complex and to be a lot of work.

In terms of what? It's pretty simple honestly. Ordering the products and shipping them to the customer is mostly automated with the app Oberlo. Other than that I just respond to e-mails and post on Instagram. After you've got your store running, you don't have to do much on a daily basis.

Did not know about that app. It answers all of what I wanted to know. Thanks.

Thanks OP

>mfw 22 years old and make 6 figures doing Retail Arbitrage

Only reason I'm revealing my secret is because I want to get out of the game. RA is great, it feels great making $300 a day, I have amazing profit margins, but it's not a scalable business. I'm working all the time and I've maxed out how much you even make with RA.

It's not scalable because you can't pay someone to run to stores and buy clearance products for you. At that point, they would sell it on Amazon themselves. And there's other certain annoyances that come with RA that I'm sick of dealing with.

I want to switch to a landscaping business. It has taken me a long time to decide to leave, there is always the chance I'm not able to keep making $100,000, but there is a chance I can make more than that. I have no college degree and I don't want to be chained to Amazon my whole life. Wish me luck, anons.

this is interesting - what types of products are you focusing on, and what sorts of retail stores?

i have made some pretty serious $$$ from time to time buying high end fashion stuff from outlet malls after the holidays (ie: True Religion jeans and other meme fashion stuff Stacy types buy for $300 at the mall, get them on clearance, sell them on ebay and triple my money)

i am always looking for new ways to do RA - the thrift stores and pawn shops are all about dried up...

Someone here should make a dropshipping discord to discuss this stuff, would be pretty awesome!

>Oberlo
good info. Last question: how do people even find your site in order to buy from it? Aren't there hundreds of thousands of sites out there already that are selling the same stuff as you?

What would make someone use your site, even if they found it after looking through amazon/ebay?

Ik there are a few dropshipping gurus on this board like the guy who deals with golf, and the other one with the warehouse. I actually started this because I was inspired and motivated by you guys and now that I've actually set up the store and all, all I can think is whats next? Traffic seems so be a huge wall for me. Any tips on how to make it across?

Where did you guys go. Please much help appreciated

make a discord

SeLL DOPE