BLOCKFOLIO

Other urls found in this thread:

iocoin.io
iodigital.io
iodigital.io/roadmap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this has to be meme bait

when will moon

how are you feeling about that bag of cfi?

still hoping over here.

>if Veeky Forums had a blockfolio

I have quite a bit of CFI myself. I'm not worried about the current price at all, it's so obviously being manipulated. I'm actually glad for the opportunity to accumulate more for cheap from weak hands.

This is a long term hold though, don't expect an immediate moon mission.

Oops old screenshot, still the same though but my btc went up obviously

I keep teetering back and forth between being happy i can accumulate more and worrying that fat fucking whale is going to crash the whole coin for some sick joke. im at a point where i can get to the 5k threshold and cant decide whether to do it or not.

why do you think its a long term? Just the fact that successful projects will hike the price? seems like theres so much room to grow and the project itself seems solid.

my optimism gives me temporary blindness sometimes though.

golem mooning soon

It depends if 'that whale' is actually the devs or not.

I'm down close to 45% of my initial investment on it. I'm kinda bummed out, they had another ICO today and the price hasn't budged.

What I don't get is that the coin seems to be pointless in Terms of having less than five thousand of them, or any more than that. 5000 gets you priority pass to buy into the next coin these whales can P&D for quick profits 2,3,4x profits when it hits an exchange.

Can't really do anything with them. Why the fuck do I have them? Taking advice here. Lesson learned. Noobs get fucked.

Well they say they're watching how each ico goes and changing the model depending on how they go. They're pretty active on slack right now talking with people about how they think it should be changed.

Thoughts? Anyone else got similar holds?

Did you ever notice there is a correlation between the coins people own and the portfolio size?

I call this the "coinbase special"
BTC / ETH / LTC - 80 / 15 / 5

Golem is a piece of shit.
Gridcoin is better

Boys I believe the stagnent market is over . The bulls were let out to play . If you don't make money this week you are mentally disabled

we'll we have almost exactly the same BTC and USD value but are totally different

solid

>6k on ANS

mfw

Mother fucker, Gridcoin is different. Not better or worse. Gridcoin devs are further along and have a an active and working project specifically to benefit science. Golem is intended for rendering 3D animations of unicorns fucking.

Time will tell which is more important to mankind.

Moon when

Laugh all you want, I bought them before they were on anyone's radar. You'll be laughing about TRST when it blows up too.

did you link your BTC and Gbyte to be ready for the airdrop?

Switched to the full meme port you see now about 2 weeks ago. .52 Btc value at the time. Injected $200 American pesos into ltc in Friday for a nice 20%. I am thinking of going into factom, CIG, BTS, NXS...but I don't want to have that much risk for 08/1. Thinking of buying btc and xrp to weather the storm. Sorry for the blog. Thoughts?

im gay

R8

Up 4x this month

Went all in on sia. Love that coin

Diversifying in Crypto is a meme, nothing is secure

Sell some and go all in on 3 or 4 picks

Other than blocknet I am way up on everything also I don't freaking give a heck

r8

what colour lambo you getting?

Diversity is for cucks

Lite Power!

I picked a bad time to get on the ETH and SC train

don't want to be a wage slave.

thoughts on this?

CHARGE YOUR PHONE

So how much will it all be worth come xmas lads?

>All those DGB bags

Shame you're going to lose most of your net worth with that crap

Tell me good sir, why is Golem a piece of shit?

One day

Good to see not everyone here is a fiat normalfag.

I want to expand into XMR and BTC, also more ANS

jesus christ dude it's time to consolidate.

I'll be getting Siacoin next

Thinking about scraping profits off verge. But my ride or die mentality gets in the way

I'm in 20k

>2017
>sia
>literally wants to be broke

if anyone has any ethereum or litecoin they need to get rid of thennn...

eth:
0x6ba4D6B245098793e7a2e423F36bACA7AFA3c6ef

litecoin:
LUY9fhb8DTnSD1N6zfBbpBQsbMXkwQst3G

Rookie

We IOC now

Forgot pic

get rid of SJCX shitcoin and maybe take advantage of golem or sia that are cheap right now.

Fixed

To add sold off most of my strat at yesterday's high... bought it during January @ .50 so either way I made profit. Moved most of it into my IOC

Why IOC?

Go ans.

Dev teams been really solid, updates everyday. Probably one of the better Proof of Stake Models to come out. Their Alias system that ties with your public key makes it way easier for transactions and not typing out a hash adress. On top of that 100k transactions per sec which is pretty solid, unlike ETH's yet to happen lightning network.

Their finishing up their DIONs wallet which is the Alias and messaging system for their coin.

Nect project is their Chameleon project for sidechain assets. 70% completed already.

Add in talks with a VC and KPMG advising i'm seeing this coin hit $5 by the end of summer.

Its pretty oversold at the moment and since everyone is hoarding and staking volume is pretty fucking low. But my staking gets me some decent passive incomeZ

To add i/o coin website: iocoin.io

And their foundation website: iodigital.io

What's the staking APR? I'm researching POS projects and trying to find some foods ones. Any you recommend/staking?

Its around 1-2%. Its for deflation purposes which keeps the coin from losing value over time. Overall hardcap of only 22 million IOC which should be reached according to Joel by 2030.

iodigital.io/roadmap/

Also some decent POS ive seen are ARK and Waves. Stratis id recommend if you got in very early, but now not worth it until their Breeze wallet comes out

Thanks!

>not going all in on monacoin

Same Veeky Forumsbro, let's ride out of poverty together

I can dig the IOC my nigga

I get this advice every time, don't think I'm gonna follow it. I'm not under the pretension I can predict which 3 or 4 coins are gonna moon. My only regret is not having bought twice as much of each shitcoin.

Guys what the best exchanges to use?

>23$ in a shitcoin
>says he's all in
kys

It used to be $200

FUCK YOU UBQ AND DGB

I should probably just stick to wageslaving

Needs more ARK

Dumped SC for PTOY. It felt like I traded herpes for warts.

how would you buy their bags if you wont go all in on their one shitcoin?

>tfw ROI is entirely from buying into Antshares before it mooned and I've only lost money since

r8 my holdings familia

All solid, just do not miss your grip and you'll be at 500$ withing a few weeks

they really need to make Beavis/Cornholio their mascot and license the image from Mike Judge

dev

I need help

Still holding MOON

Can I go with you guys to lamboland? I bought all of the memes today

Eh why not, im trying to get more fiat to buy my picks and hodl for a year.

I like this

0 btc always dumps until feb

Slow and steady

Bought 50 btc in 2011. Holding ever since

wish i had some btc....

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

Damn senpai, could so easily have made it already

Fuck off begging rat

ETH please moon again

Preemptive zozzels for everyonr that wants to post smug or skeptical faces and say >he hasn't sold all his ETH yet

Does anybody want to talk?

check your wallet, you now have some ;)

Eh

hope you sold those DGBags today

I want moon too.. I steer clear of meme coins, care less to find the one that'll actually make a late investor profit. Most I've seen screw many, either from buying late or simple greed.