Veeky Forums Riddle time

Veeky Forums Riddle time

>You are in a room
>There are four people in there with you
>All four are telling you what's on the other side of the door
>Only one is telling the truth
>All four are trying to convince you of their way alone
>None of you are able to leave until you find out who's telling the truth

How do you find out who's telling the truth?

Open the door.

You can't know the truth unless you can go through the door

None of the others can know the truth unless they've been through

Push them against the door and knock on their boipuccies.

Did you find out who is telling the truth?

Door won't open unless you do.

Such are the parameters of the riddle.

Retard
>>None of you are able to leave until you find out who's telling the truth

Get on the floor

haha funny meme LOL!

It says you can't leave; it doesn't say you can't open the door and look.

>Such are the parameters of the riddle.
that should probably be stated in the riddle then

>Apsara
>looks like a gook
DELET

does this even have an answer?

Does life?

>does this even have an answer?

It's improperly worded, so no.

This can only be answered by clarifying what the people can be asked. Its a simple logic puzzle if they talk about more than just the one door. But in its current wording it is unanswerable

Waterboarding and fingernail pulling interrogations on all the individuals until one of them tells me the truth.

Looks Cambodian to me.

Alright PooGook

It is funny you bitter fuck. People like you are why moot left.

This webiste is suppose to be about menes. Dank. Ass. Memes.

Open the door and have a look you fucking retard.

Alright, cunts. We can sit in this room forever or one of you can just tell the truth and we can leave. What's it going to be?

Quid est veritas?

I seriously do feel people lost their humor here, I think it's the flood of normalfags who took the internet too seriously.

>only one is telling the truth

Ask for their biological gender, pick the one who hasn't lied, believe him.

Nah dude its the same people that were here as 15 year olds and haven't left. They're a generation of neet losers who hate themselves, and thusly everything else by extension, for the fact that they're too cowardly to go outside and experience real life.

Classic symptom of the depressed and sad. Resentment at others who are not depressed and sad.

Forgot to add, as 15 year olds they were pretty clever little edgy funny bastards. Nothing wrong with being shy and anti social when youre 15. But when youre 25? You hate yourself for it.

Everything looks gook to you Islander niggers

That is true. Maybe age with being anti social has made them more cynical and grumpy. It's why I like to take long breaks from the site. I missed out on all the gamergate drama and news becoming pol. Last I remember pepe looked like a happy frog on drugs and we had courage wolf. It makes me cringe when I see Pepe at alt right rallies, I feel second hand embarassment almost. Though funny thing is I know the cartoonist who made Pepe, met him at an art event years ago.

You're basically a newfag at this point. Fuck right off.

do i get multiple shots i mean couldn't i just line them up and have them tell me what they think is beyond the door try to open it and if it wont work kill the liar and move on to the next

You must have seen what was on the other side of the door because you went through the door to get into the room

What's on the other side of life?
You had to go through it to get to here.

OP here. It's an analogy for life.

I would first explain to them that one of the four knows the secret, and they must discover the answer.

Ask each one whether there are liars in the room.

Talk to each of the people for 6 hours. Come up with about 200 questions and record their answers, but since there is 360 minutes in that time you can repeat a few, and they probably wont notice due to fatigue.

If you notice contradictions. It is safe to assume theyre lying to you ( at least if the lie is a concious one).

You chose the one with either none or the least contradictions.

Regarding things like what is behind the door, how they know, if an object the properties etc.

>if I open this door will you die?

they will all say yes, since they all want you to believe what they say. The rules OP gives don't allow us to come to a conclusion

this shit has always been easy
>ask each of them what the color of their shirt is
>theres only going to be one that is telling the truth

ima just open the door dog

I am the person telling the truth.
>The truth is: I don't know what's behind the door.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

randomly pick one of them
kill the rest

he is the only one remaining, hence he is telling the truth

what is an allegory for religion and life for ten, Alex. )))))

wat.

Do a barrel roll, obvii.

this, pretty much.
so many newbs who are le edgy

Asks which door they wouldn't go.

It's one door

>It would be extremely painful.

You make them ask you what's behind the door. If you're guessed who is right, you can all leave.