Who was right? Who was wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Italy_under_fascism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchmaker_analogy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>austrian
>right

Pick one

Bits of both, mainly Keynes though, in practice.

has Austrian school theory actually been used? or is it like communism where everyone is whining "if only if people opened their eyes!"

>capitalists

This desu, but governments, especially the US, don't care for the actual theories, and try to apply the bits that they think will benefit them, disregarding everything else.

Yes it has. Well more or less, and with predictable results: the assassination of the middle class in Reagan's years. I know it was the Chicago school which is a tamer kind of Austrian doctrine, but just imagine if someone actually went through with it. Literal modern feudalism

>literal modern feudalism
>implying we aren't already in that stage under keynes

Capitalists sure do love freedumbs

Capitalism is transitional comrade. We will transcend it soon enough.

What exactly does Austrian economics say?

Fuck the poor
Fuck empathy in general
Fuck children(I think literally too)
Fuck laws
Fuck the state
Fuck human rights
Fuck the left
Fuck the centrists
Fuck minorities
Fuck women(not literally)
Fuck the homeless
Fuck infrastructure
Fuck the center right
Fuck the right
Fuck the police

That's a lot of fucking for a group of peope that don't have sex at all.

>communism

The proletariat is the same shit as the bourgeoisie. Me must preserve the aristocracy and nobility to save our folk, and to do that we have to oust both the capitalists and the communists.

You fags lost so long ago you might as well try to bring back prima nocte or Salic Law.

>autistic shrieking about free market principles
>thinking that austrians are all anarcho capitalists
>thinking that you need the government to support people a priori

I'm a fascist and I prefer austrians to you spergs

9 of Thermidor soon, Jacobin / Bolshevik scum

>I'm a fascist

Kek. Faggot.

Aristocracy is dead son, so's the proletariat and the burgeoisie. The NEETs will rise.

>I'm a capitalist

Kek. Faggot.

I'm not. You are almost extinct tho. Faggot.

>tfw we put the NEETS into forced labor camps and sterilize them to make sure they can't breed (as if that was going to happen but just for the lulz)
>tfw the frog posters who supported us are now our greatest enemies

>doesn't know how heavily both Mussolini and Keynes relied on Keynesian economics

*Mussoline and Hitler

>You are almost extinct tho
>delusional capitalist think this

topkek

>focusing on infrastructure
>Keynsian

Yes because no one existed before Keynes who did the same. Romans and Egyptians don't count. Just because Keynes was in favor of a certain economic policy does not mean he is the arbiter of the existence of these actions. At least Austrians don't pretend to not be liberals to their core

>"Referring to the economics of John Maynard Keynes as “useful introduction to fascist economics,” Mussolini spent Italy into a structural deficit that grew exponentially."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Italy_under_fascism

>wikipedia

Again, Keynes just compiled a list of economic doctrines that have been tried in history. he is not the

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchmaker_analogy

of the concepts themselves, and fascism differs from Keynsian economics in extreme fashions despite having some similarities with Keynes' suggestions.

We know who was in the wrong.

Mutualism is the best form of economic organization. Prove me wrong

>Proudhon

Disproved/10