Out of the thousands of different religions and religious sects throughout history that have come and gone...

Out of the thousands of different religions and religious sects throughout history that have come and gone, why is yours the "True" one?

I created it myself, and it entirely explains everything.

Because God gave it to us.

I believe in Jesus because of the impact he has had on my life, not because of what some third party has told me. If you pray to him, you'll see he's the truth,

Because my "religion" is based on things I've actually experienced and tested to be true in my flesh and spirit.

Why do you ask? Did you want to be cute and tell me that your "lack of belief" (atheistic sectarism) was the true thing?

This. I felt Jesus touch my peepee while I was sleeping and I woke up and I had had my first wet dream, that's why I am a Christian.

>I will ridicule his statement!

Proves nothing, nor is it intelligent, though.

>but I don't believe

Nobody cares, nobody would care if you died, people that have never seen evidence or even gotten a glimpse at something eerie or supernatural in appearance are the rarity, not the norm.

Anybody who tells me they have experienced nothing is suspicious of belonging to my spiritual enemies in my book.

Because Christ is Logos and no other religion has such an approach to spirituality.

Why are you attacking my personal anecdote? I divulge an intense and moving personal experience and this is what I get? Thanks alot, user. I'll pray for you.

Your religion does have no approach, merely believing some words, there's no spirituality on it.

>personal anecdotes don't matter

Of course user

>officer, I was raped
>go home, lady, personal anecdotes don't matter

Who said personal anecdotes don't matter? Are you still mocking me?

Fuck off, fedora.

Ahh yes strawmanning

Because my God has a 2 foot long dick.

> not because of what some third party has told me.
Yeah, sure buddy.
We all know you only believe in Jebus because your parents do.

>Anybody who tells me they have experienced nothing is suspicious of belonging to my spiritual enemies in my book.

What a fucking twisted worldview. "Anyone that disagrees with me is influenced by THE ENEMY™ and thus to be disregarded outright." You exist in a headspace where in your mind, there's no possibility of ever find yourself wrong, it's pathetic.

Because I'm an omnitheist. All religions have some degree of truth to them, so none can be outright denied.

Like what?

You realize people of every other religion have had those same "experiences"? It's all in your head.

>Because Christ is Logos and no other religion has such an approach to spirituality
besides roman paganism also influenced by platonism?

>You realize people of every other religion have had those same "experiences"?

You mean millions of people are having experiences?

>All religions have some degree of truth to them
does scientology?

>All religions have some degree of truth to them

Let me show you

Christianity: well there's this lord of us
Hinduism: yeah well, there's these lords of us
religion c: but what about this lord of us?
gnosticism: and they are all equally bad!

Moon worship.

Tide goes in, tide goes out.

We are made of mostly water.

I pray to Flying Spaghetti Monster, as he's the truth.

There's one God and we must follow His laws

No, we must become his enemies and join Abraxas.

Allahu Ackbar!

>Did you want to be cute and tell me that your "lack of belief" (atheistic sectarism) was the true thing?
most of the wold disbelieves your god.

True, very little people know even his name actually.

Who are these little people that know his name?

>assuming this many things about OP
wew

I mean my god is rather unknown.

I'm not assuming, I'm asking.

inshallah brother

What about the religions that explicitly say other religions are false?

>your lack of belief (atheistic sectarism)
You assume that is my belief, when you have no idea what my belief actually is. You seem to be a bit fucked in the head by the whole "I'm right no matter what anyone who disagrees with me is the enemy" thing, so I don't think arguing with you is going to do anything. I can say, however, that you are showing many signs of paranoid schizophrenia.

>You assume

No, I don't, I ask.

>schizophrenia

How am I schizo for asking you if you were being cute?

>because you said you experienced

So, fedora then and my question is answered.

I am very cute, thanks user.

He's very kind for a religious person, makes you think that some may even have some common decency.

>You're assuming I am atheist!
>tips the fedora so hard a hole was left in the ground

Damn man you mentioned a fedora and now my point is moot

>my point is moot

Your point was (when asked about it) that you were being judged as a fedora, then you tipped it hard, then you were said: see? A fedora.

You never even had a point, you're merely arguing for the sake of arguing.

I knew that the religious wouldn't be able to be polite for long, it must be something in your upbringing.

>pictured: all the/his/t arguments ever

aw man a hat everything I say is wrong because hat

Reject the word and god may smite you
As the unbroken branch we have the greatest claim to both Rome and Christianity

It is the one my ancestors believed in and the one which my countrymen believe in so i dont see why i shouldnt no matter if it is the "true" one or not

>wracked with indecision about picking a God to subjectively worship
>some how able to pick a subjective moral system to abide by without issue
Atheist logic.

Except we don't necessarily impose our moral system on others or dictate that it's how reality definitely works. Theists, everyone.

>The Bible is the word of god;therefore, it's unquestionable.
>Divine rule; therefore, you can't question me
>I'm the vicar of Christ; therefore, don't question the church.

Why is it so difficult to discuss religion? Is it because it's impact is too broad? Or rather because people usually take it personal?
Honest inquiry.

Because dogmatism. It poisons everything.