If I mention this on biz it will moon right?

If I mention this on biz it will moon right?
pls gib

Fun's over.

>brought it at 1400
>another ico scam i fell for

PLEASE WILL I BREAK EVEN AT THIS POINT AND TAKE A 50% LOSS. THIS SHIT HAS GONE SHITTIER.

Look at the team behind this coin, it will moon. FFS you people are too impatient, the fucking thing only got listed yesterday on a decent exchange.

this shit is unironically legit. If you're tripping out already you're unironically retarded. it's been listed for less than 24 hours

Yes but has it been unironically listed for less than 24 hours? That's the only thing that would unironically make it unironically legit.

THEY ALWAYS THEY THAT TO EVERY SINGE COIN IM OUT BEFORE IT STAGNATES FOREVER AND BECOME ANOTHER CFI AND MYST WITH A 50BTC WALL PREVENTING FROM MOONING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

BUT IT'S UNICORNALLY LEGIT

I'm waiting for the dip, followed by stagnation and quick moon up before it goes down again, leaving even more bagholders

Nice just bought 100k!

THE FUN NEVER STOPS

the FUN has just BEGUN

first one I saved

these are getting funny

good buy at 900 sats right?

good bye*

Too early to tell. I wouldn't jump in just yet

looks like this coin is a disaster, killed before it even started

Stop post this coin here

>FUD when it's only been out a little over 24 hours on Bittrex
Just delete or ignore these threads and use the slack for genuine discussion. Nothing of value will come out of a Veeky Forums thread full of people who expect something new to moon within 48 hours of release.

Congrats to anyone who got tokens under 900 sat

is there a Veeky Forums slack

If there was, why would you ever want to go there?

No, you're an idiot looking at bittrex launch and FOMOing instead of glancing at coinmarketcap before becoming a sucker
Good news for you is that it has potential so you'll break even but opportunity cost will be high

Keked

I bought 40k at 1.1k and have no worries

ǵ̕͜͝ȩ̛͜͝t̨͟͠͠ ̨̡ŕ̴é̸̀͡ą̶͞d̕y̨
̵̢̛͡͡f̕o͢͠r̶͞ ̡́͘ş͢͢ó̷m̡͝ȩ̴̧̡̕
̀̕̕
̷́͟͟͡F̵̷́U̸̢͢Ǹ̵

UNFAIR, NOT FUN FAIR

Thinking of buying some of this but there is a 17 billion total coins and only 4 billion currently in circulation?

i lied