Fyi the crypto community has made a pact that if you data scientists keep dumping your coins...

Fyi the crypto community has made a pact that if you data scientists keep dumping your coins, we will all pull out tomorrow and never waste our time with it again. We will kill your entire project within 24 hours.

Who is this "we" you speak of.

A coin like this should not be mishandled. Are you and your friends sure that's what's happening?

Are we expecting to see 0.06 soon again?

must handle coin like gentle girl
cup breasts with kindness
buy nice things
small wedding
quiet funeral

God I fucking hate you "whales" more than the data scientists. You stupid cunts are bitching and moaning because you didn't get to game the shit down from the start like every other coin. Rot in boiling cum you cunts.

Yeah OP is a real whale.

;.;

You've been warned. If I don't see a green candle soon, I will dump to single digits and NMR will never recover. Act carefully.

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul

Do it, faggot.

Yes please faggot, dump it if you have it you weak thin skinned pussy.

Do your worst, pussy.

Haha, fucking do it. Watch me go all-in after you do, just out of spite.

look at that!

The data scientists are not to blame.

As a matter of fact Numer.ai has decreased NMR payouts by a whopping 90%!!

So why is numeraire still dropping?

CONS

[1] People have no trust in this coin. They are afraid it will drop further so they keep selling and selling. For an upwards trend we need to have a stable period around the same price. Not a constant decline like we are seeing at the moment.

People keep selling because they are afraid to be another bagholder.

[2] The coin does not offer anything to holders. Namely, you can EARN numeraire WITHOUT BUYING IT FIRST.

How it works:

1) Tournament every week. Best results get some numeraire. You do NOT need to invest numeraire to play it.

2) Staking, this is where you can gamble your numeraire for gainz or losses.

The first one it the problem. Numer.ai should introduce a fee for entering the tournament. Even as low as 0.01NMR it would return value to investors since people would need to buy it first.

At the moment:
100's of scientists enter. Bad ones get filtered out. "Oh this is not for me" The good ones remain and dump part of their stack for $$$. But this is normal behavior, you should be rewarded for your performance.

Numer.ai must introduce a fee to enter, it's as simple as that.

PRO'S
Because of the 90% cut these coin might now be deflationary if more people start to stake. If numer.ai gave us some statistics it would be easier to follow.

>Numer.ai must introduce a fee to enter, it's as simple as that.

No they shouldn't. The reason why this coin took off like a rocket ship is because whale cunts couldn't game it from the start. There was no buy in ICO prelaunch token scam, you had to earn it being a nerd not by being whale scum. And now when those same whale cunts thought that they were buying the dip it keeps sinking because nerds are being paid for their effort. Something whales don't understand. I love that they're gonna eat shit if they dump this coin. Plz do it faggots!!!

That entire bubble was hype. Nothing more nothing less. If you look at other coins it's a very prevalent pattern.

And a coin that keeps sinking because of constant dumping is bad. Nobody in his right mind will want to buy it anymore and it will drop into obscurity and become worthless.

And if whales dump this coin is literally doomed since whales buy up the most coins from scientists.

Are you just frustrated with whales or something?

In addition large whales have a lot of insensitive to keep rising the price of a coin. These scientists fucking don't since they have to little of it each.

There is no big whale to provide any support

That entire bubble was because the nerds were the whales from the beginning...hype helped but those nerds got a fat payday from something they thought was worthless.

This thing was not hyped here at all and very little in other places. There was barely one thread here prior to its release on Bittrex. Yeah I saw a magazine article or two but it's not like they're the first ones to show up in Wired or anything.

Of course I am...whales ruin this whole thing and have fueled this bubble with pump and dumps. There are very few things in terms of investment and that's because ICO scams are de rigeur. We're dot com bubble with all the ICO's being shit out over the last year or so.

don't mean to sound like a fag but this actually did make me sad

And so the FUD begins on yet another solid coin. You won't be buying these bags for cheap faggots. Gonna hold on tight

>Coin keeps dropping.
>Just FUD guys :^)

I own NMR myself and I'm starting to see very little to no future in it at this point. Im just hoping the decline stops and not expecting any growth anymore for weeks to come.

Perhaps in september with the switch to ether payouts and the accompanying hype we will get to see a spike again.

All it takes is one tweet from Richard Craib to send the price soaring.

>pray for dick crabs