Prison Cup

You often see in cartoons a prisoner waving around a metal cup. Where does this cartoon ''montage'' (dont really know what to call it) come /originate from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16RdEtQL9EQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Where does this cartoon ''montage'' (dont really know what to call it)
It's literally a meme.

A montage is a compilation of something, I think the word you're looking for is 'stereotype'

wrong, its called a "trope"

Wrong. Its anaphoric adumbration.

if prisoners had glass, porcelain, or even plastic cups, they could break them to make weapons or commit suicide.

so they gave them fucking metal cups, which can be used as an even deadlier weapon4youtube.com/watch?v=16RdEtQL9EQ

Wrong. It's a motif.

Wrong. It's a collection of pariticles formed in a recognizable shape

Guys it's a cup

No, it's a coup.

A coupe

Can't say for certain, but if I had to guess, the tin cup probably originated from the "tot" (daily ration of rum) british sailors were given during the napoleonic wars. Note the cup the officer is holding in the picture from a british naval diorama.

This, in turn, most likely spilled into (no pun intended) pirate culture and pirate prisoners begging for food/drink. Born the prisoner with tin cup trope.

>montage
Who tf would call this a "montage" wtf

not sure if it's because they're made of wax or because their british but they look like inhuman monsters wearing the flesh of men they've killed

It's a Sedan you mong

Well the answer to that is both so the subhuman species factor is now at x2

You mean Satan

i think he meant motif

This post is actually correct

I think you mean Santa