Deadl/his/ Warrior: Rasputin vs. Charles II of Spain

Alright Veeky Forums, who would win in a fight? Rasputin or Charles II?

>Rasputin. The giant homeless wizard who ended the Russian Empire, by fucking the queen and cucking the Tsar, with a Boney M song to match. Surviving poison, knife and bullet, he had a cock as long as his health bar.

>Or.. Charles II, of Spain. Physically and mentally retarded, he managed to be the greatest ruler in European history.. showing Monarchy is legitimately retard-proof.

>These two abnormally proportioned historical heavy weight will clash, but only one will be crowned..
>Deadliest Warrior

probably rasputin because physically tougher

who would win:
>A burly russian giant who had claimed to have mystic powers
OR
>an inbreed

Who would win?

>stocky Russian Muzhik
vs
>a literal retard

I'm going with Rasputin.

I have witness what many have referred to as tard strength, so I am giving it to Charles.

I've worked with retards as a profession: just because they're strong doesn't mean they're smart enough to effectively defend themselves.

You know how stupid it looks when little kids fight? That's how retards fight, you can stop them easily.

>Rasputin
>Killed by Communists because he was too weak to keep the Romanovs on the throne
>some peasant conman

>Charles II
>Died of his own free will, even gave his Bourbon relatives the throne because he was that much of an absolute madman
>was of royal stock, had Bourbon and Habsburg blood, descendant of Hugh Capet as well as countless Emperors, Kings, Princes, Counts and Dukes.
>Pure noble blood, not a drop of peasant in him
>Pretended to be retarded so that his courtiers and officials would talk openly when near him
>Accidentally killed his wife with his huge dick

Gee I wonder who???

Also pic related

Charles II was alpha as fuck

>pst kid
>bet on me

>big dick russian hobo mage
VS
>A FUCKING RETARD

How is this even close?
Rasputin easily wins. Simulation out of 1000 battles would have 937 of them go to Rasputin

Debate these

Rasputin wasn't killed by communists, he was killed by Russian nobility.

Even so, it's still a big guy (4 u) vs a legit retard.

rasputin is lifegain for sure, but what's charles?

I work with adults with special needs. They are distinguished as such for a reason.
Someone earlier in the thread said they have no concept of how to use their strength, and since i have had to escape the grip of multiple 220+ full grown autistic adults i can confirm that it is not really that difficult.
For a man like Rasputin who is far stronger and larger than i am, it would be a cakewalk.
>killed by communists
Russian nobility but whatever. In any case, it took a fuck ton of poison and a drowning to put Rasputin down. Dude just wouldnt fucking die even after he was shot.
Charles would cry like a bitch the second Rasputin gave him a solid knock to the jaw because he has the mind of a child.

Rooting for Charlie. He'll engage tard mode and use his signature Hasby chin slam to knock that smelly maniac shaman out. Plus his drool will make the arena slippery. Hard to fight when you're tripping on spit-soaked monk robes.

>I work with adults with special needs
Neat, I do as well.

>pretended to be retarded

Charlie was fucking based and alpha
He also has the spanish armada

yeah posting on Veeky Forums is tough work

Gonna need that picture of the Hapsburg wearing sunglasses my man

>laughs in eternal anglo

On a real note, I think the part of me that likes working with special needs people is the same part of me that likes coming to Veeky Forums.