BNT FOR BRAINLETS

Okay, no one seems to have any fucking clue what Bancor does. Simply because people don't take the time to read anything, and are pissed about the ICO dropping in value.
Here is exactly what Bancor's value prop is:
Bancor is a Coinbase-Bittrex hybrid for alt-coins, ERC20 tokens, and community coins.
That's it. Simple as fucking that. Now here a 3 test cases that barely scratch the surface of this coin's technology.
First is crowdfunding via Bancor. Crowd-funders donate to a project they like and become coin-holders. That way if the funded project is successful the coin-holders share in profits of its success.
This in itself is genius, because traditional crowdfunding sites just take peoples money. Sometimes they'll throw the funders a bone and offering them a shitty "Beta" version product.
Next is ETF's. Specifically users can create tokens that are crypto-portfolios that work exactly like ETF's (So say if you're bullish on decentralized cloud-storage but don't want to buy just Sia. You can create an ETF, a Bancor coin, with 50% Sia, 30% Steemit, 20% BTC) The beauty of this is that any fucking normie user can create a coin like an ETF in a matter of minutes.
Final test case is let's look at a University. A university could create a coin, let's call it Notre Dame coin. This coin could be usable on campus restaurants, the alumni store, to buy sporting events tickets, etc.
Student organizations could then SELL these coins to alumni/parents/students as a reward for DONATING to the student organizations charities.
Thus the University benefits three-fold. The average amount of philanthropic donations goes up, the University can sell merchandise, and finally the University can write-off the cost of anything purchased with a Notre-Dame Coin because the university is technically donating the merchandise to raise money for charity. Win-Win-Win
If crypto is ever going to scale it will be with a protocol like Bancor's

Other urls found in this thread:

app.demo.bancor.network/discover
medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
app.demo.bancor.network/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long do think it will be before the price actually starts to rise?

BUY MY BAGS PLEASE. SOMEONE??

Isn't there only like 40 lines of code? Plus with the insane amount of money the BNT dev team made off of the ICO, do they really have an incentive to stay on schedule? I buy the value proposition and I love the dev team, but these two things make me hesitant about initiating a position.

I think not until after multiple token changers and people can create coins. So next year until anything significant.
>Isn't there only like 40 lines of code?
According to the people here. Look at the demo page app.demo.bancor.network/discover
I think they aim for a lot more than what the ICO raised. Research the advisors and partnerships with bancor.

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

>posting stale FUD debunked ages ago
wew

First tokenchanger will come out this month. Next will be mostly copy paste and much faster. Also a lot else to come out this summer.

Don't even post Bancor threads anymore. Everyone that understands it's a fairly normal coin with its own uniqueness and no catastrophic problems, coupled with good versatility, knows it's a good hold.

What does bother me however, is the same three or four pieces of fud that people bring up just so you can debunk it. It's a fucking waste of time. People are too sensitive and retarded here to really behave maturely in its presence.

Lol the faggot that wrote that flip flopped so many times in comments and then said something like "I work 60 hours a week, I don't have time to look that in depth at the code"

You stole my pasta you faggot

oh wow there is still a bancor shabbos goy alive
i thought you faggots had all offed yourselfes already

True, 99% pajeet retards on this board spamming the same shit over and over again. Good that every bancor holder knows that the money is were the normies are at.

nice /pol/ lingo tip your fedora to your autism

shut up pajeet

Nobancs have got to be some of the dumbest people I've ever come across. Don't worry guys, I'll let you ride shotgun in my lambo

Buying in now is literally the best time possible.

It's as low as it'll ever be, since the bancor team guarantees you can sell them your BNT at a rate of .01 ETH

Safest investment around as long as ETH doesn't tank

I read their whitepaper and I understand how it works, I just don't believe there is enough evidence that their coins will appreciate in value even if their business is a success.

BUY

O
U
R

COIN

You're retarded.

we're gonna need a bigger oven

Antshares and bnt piece of whores accumulate to the max

ignore them. i post this for other bancs and the undecided
no i stole it from plebbit

you're not potty trained.

>Bancor is a Coinbase-Bittrex hybrid for alt-coins, ERC20 tokens, and community coins.
so basically you're saying they'll eventually be able to do what shapeshift already does?

Show me a working exchange and not something that got typed onto a white paper. Aka Jews aka the coin is shit because it does nothing. Show me a working product.. you can't will never show me because it will never happen. I hate a Jew got the money and ran but I feel great about everyone lost there ass.

so basically read the other points

app.demo.bancor.network/
gas yourself

nobancs are the worst people on earth.

Shape-shifting works for like 8 coins and you can't create new coins in a user-friendly app

God I sware some people on here are really dumb

>literally unshtuppable

>Shape-shifting works for like 8 coins
more like ~60 coins

>can't create new coins in a user-friendly app
I would never do this

Why is it so difficult to understand that there is literally no use for bancor as a centralized service on a decentralized blockchain

why would any other token built on top of a middleman like this? they have no incentive to and would lose control of their money and incur extra charges that would make them less competitive.

a few lines of code and a thousand bagholders doesnt make for a compelling product.

> I dont understand it therefore noone needs it
> why use google when you can search it in a library?

Liquidity and stability instantly

Also it opens up 98% of the market of people who don't know how to code their own cryptocurrencies

you still have to create your currency. this does nothing but attempt to fix liquidy in a way that costs the token issuer a lot of money.

look I agree but that any shitcoin can get traded without a buyer or seller but straight through the smart contract is pretty sweet.

People want to create coins, don't know how, aren't going to learn how and this will enable them. You see no use for it, you are not their target.

Because ICO will eventually be illegal and the best place to build new currencies will be on a centralized regulated protocol.

In this respect I trust the ultimate Jewish coin will capitalize on that

but i do understand it. I'm telling you, bancor will simply not last. The actual use cases for optimized payment channels on top of ethereum that reduce tx fees, along with existing services (that will continue to improve) like shapeshift make bancor completely useless and unnecessary.

added to screencap.
Time will prove who was right litle nobanc.

he's going to turn those cans and bottles into BNT and drive home in a lambo?

>added to screencap
wew

No it gives a platform where making a coin could be as simple as making a LinkedIn account

thank you based OP, so refreshing to see actually useful post instead a bunch of fucktards screaming THIS SHITCOIN IS CRASHING SCAM SCAM SCAM REEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow dont make yourself look even more retarded.
low volume IOU inflated by retards made it drop wow what a nice graph. I am done with you retard

you have a point. but shapeshift does not have every little shitcoin there is, bcs they will be created using bancor.

Come to the new crypto board on 4+4 chan if you'd like some actual discussion from non retards

>where making a coin could be as simple as making a LinkedIn account
and why does this imply value if it's easy and everyone can do it??

If everyone's doing it, it seems the only people who profit are Bancor when people try to exchange Disney dollars for Universal Studio dollars, and that's IF, I repeat IF, the entire world uses bancor, which is low probability given the incentive just doesn't and will never exist for the majority.

But nice try with your world currency skimmer...

do you even know what that blue line is? you fucking faggot? did you start trading crypto yesterday? this board is so fucking retarded.

you do realize the supply of BNT can be manipulate directly by bancor, right? they intentionally wrote their code to do just this.

Because it increases marketshare tenfold or more when universities, local parks, small towns, county fairs, android/iPhone apps, etc.

All start creating currencies to raise funds or provide rewards, discounts

You don't need everyone in the world to adopt it you fucking imbecil.

And chances are much greater more people adopt a technology like BNT than one like BTC.

>Because ICO will eventually be illegal and the best

This is Def going to happen, people are going to get fucking ruined by these complete shit I'd, the sec is never going to allow this shit to go on.

>buy my bags

>Safest investment around as long as ETH doesn't tank
Like it's been doing for a while now?
They should have tied it to BTC desu senpai, in which case it'd be a marvellous coin indeed

stupidness of nobancs confirmed once again
cant make this shit up

simple pattern: eth increase in market value, affects the price of ANS and BNT. so fucking accumulate your semen in these holes. its a matter of fcking time you whores

>You can create an ETF, a Bancor coin, with 50% Sia, 30% Steemit, 20% BTC)
Wut
A coin made of other coins or a coin thats a wallet for other coins?
Do you actually hold the 3 crypto its made of yourself or is it a voucher for when you cash out?

lol bancorfags. you were warned.

is this shit still 30% under the ICO price? tempted to buy, can't be the ONLY ico that just completely fails right?

It works like an ETF

An ETF is a fund that holds a reserve of stocks all based around one investment strategy

For example a growth ETF could invest in 10 companies in South America that mine different minerals or oil.

Instead of buying the 10 stocks yourself you can buy an ETF which diversified your risk, but gives you the gains experienced by this sector

Yes I got in at the current price and I think it's the best deal around.

The cherry on top is the Bancor team had made a pledge to buy back BNT at .01 ETH price for the next 2 YEARS.

If I'm reading their faq right, you buy in with whatever currency you want and it automatically trades it and places your contribution into the fund?

Exactly

Frickin genius