Reddit.com/r/shoplifting

>reddit.com/r/shoplifting

How do we stop these fucking niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

yourbusiness.azcentral.com/irs-rules-stolen-business-property-12914.html
taxation.lawyers.com/income-tax/business-casualty-and-theft-loss-tax-deductions.html
kiplinger.com/article/taxes/T056-C001-S001-how-to-deduct-theft-losses.html
smallbusiness.chron.com/irs-rules-stolen-business-property-71097.html
forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2015/02/19/irs-paid-5-8-billion-in-fraudulent-refunds-identity-theft-efforts-need-work/#524cf92f251f
reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/comments/6lhnsi/youre_hurting_me/
reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/comments/6lhrtd/youre_still_hurting_me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well

Start by doxxing a few members and setting an example

Why do you give a shit?

The most triggering posts is women stealing shit for their children. Like wtf

Nice, just bought 100k

Wow
>Over 40
>has a child
>still stealing

He loves the taste of Schlomo Shekelberg's big fat cock and will do anything it takes to defend him.

actually a pretty funny subreddit

anyone remember that site rotteneggs, it had shoplifters on it

The punishment for this should be death.

The amount of coping on this subreddit is worse than bag holders.

>if you don't like people being thieving niggers you must like Jews

Why do thieves always have retarded justifications?

Wow.... just wow.

>Drug tests are blatant classism

Lmao

>shoplifting cheap shit

jesus fuck its just a bunch of plebs

these people are truly morally superior beings

Oh and if there are any shop lifters here.

Know that these "liftings" don't come out of company profits, they come out of tax payer's dollars. Each theft is written off or paid off by insurance (depending on the company).

When something is written off by the company as a lose, the government pays them back for their loss (~30%).

If a company has a lose of 100k, they're guaranteed to receive 15k - 30k back from that loss.

30 billion was lost in 2016. 30,000,000,000 * 0.30 = $9,000,000,000 of tax payer's money.

You're doing nothing but hurting your common hooman.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Oh and for you common working individuals, these people that shoplift are majority on some form of welfare - even more lost from tax payers.

That guy posts on r/fullcommunism

Lol

Source? I'd like to read more about how this works.

Tip the FBI or contact Reddit admins via telephone. It's not rocket science. I know you don't really give a damn because you came here an posted a stupid meme picture instead of doing it yourself.

Putrid pile of feces.

>reddit will dox right wing shitposters but not pedophiles or actual criminals
Really fenagles my frontal lobe

yourbusiness.azcentral.com/irs-rules-stolen-business-property-12914.html

taxation.lawyers.com/income-tax/business-casualty-and-theft-loss-tax-deductions.html

kiplinger.com/article/taxes/T056-C001-S001-how-to-deduct-theft-losses.html

smallbusiness.chron.com/irs-rules-stolen-business-property-71097.html

Hopefully that helps you.

I wouldn't.

These people need to know that they're not hurting the businesses profits at all. They're only hurting the tax payers.

Here is an interesting story of tax fraud:

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2015/02/19/irs-paid-5-8-billion-in-fraudulent-refunds-identity-theft-efforts-need-work/#524cf92f251f

People of this nature are ignorant to the fact that multi BILLION dollar companies are already 10 steps ahead - they just put the burden on tax payers.

> stealing from tax payers indirectly
> not classified as actual criminal

k

Interesting thank you

I think you misunderstood his post

Also how does this work with credit card fraud for example?

I know banks definitely refund the victim his money but isnt that also somehow paid by the government?

Even if they had an abundant revenue from taxation, the government would still siphon off billions to black budget ops to fuck the population over. They're using your tax payer dollars to pay for the warfare that they're waging against their own population.

Much taxpayers is such a cop out. It's no holds barred against these cunts til these institutions burn to the ground.

looks like a few more lifetime tickets to the Holocoaster are booked. You simply cannot have a functioning society with these types of people around. It eliminates trust for the most petty reasons.

>shareholders are evil
>shareholders forced me to steal

It's not like rich people get tested for cocaine usage. But it's a necessary thing because too many niggers and white trash do drugs in the first place. I can see their point, but there's a reason why it's done.

lmao made my day, i love that meme

No problem.

To my knowledge.

Credit card fraud, the bank flips the bill and is counted as a loss. Works the same way - it's just written off and paid by the government in the end.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

And in reality. If you want to get to the nitty gritty of all of it.

The Federal Reserve is just printing money to in the end - cover the loss. As the government is just a middle man to the Federal Reserve. As more loss occurs, the more money is printed, the more inflation occurs and soon you'll have a wheelbarrow of money to buy a loaf of bread.

They don't care who holds the bag. They will just find some other bullshit way to justify their theft. If they're already commies or welfare recipients then they have no problem stealing from taxpayers.

> They don't care who holds the bag.

It doesn't hurt to tell em' we're all in the same boat.

Maybe if they see that stealing from Best Buy doesn't actually hurt Best Buy, it just hurts us all.

This is why you can't have your libertarian utopia in a low trust multicultural society, faggots.

They see it as a means to end the oppressive system though.

>Shoplifting is automatically legal in a libertarian society
Really made me think

It's true. If everyone were white, K-selected, and had an IQ over 120, libertarianism might work. Unfortunately the world is full of low-tier scum with no regard for anything but their animal desires. I would love if a libertarian society were possible but I can't see it happening.

reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/comments/6lhnsi/youre_hurting_me/

In the grand scheme of things, they're taking their frustration out on the system. I get it, but being educated enough to know the system already factors that in is knowing what's actually going on.

what did it say, its removed

damn rite honky
Only waipepo deserve to make money through underhanded tactics

Hands always used to work well

I'm triggered that they deleted it

I am too.

What do?

reddit is full of commies

they will all be killed when the civil war starts, dont worry

i reported it with a link to this thread :^)

That's not nice.

lol do you not know reddit?

thats what they do

troled

Yes I know, I just hate commies and thieves

then definitely steer clear of plebbit thats for sure

i also like to fuel the hatred

reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/comments/6lhrtd/youre_still_hurting_me/

Next report please.

that was quick

To quick for me.

you moralfags belong on reddit

What the fuck does this have to do with biz, jesus christ
get out of here with your ethics and morals

This desu, trips confirm it. I 100% agree that shoplifting is wrong but this is really more of a /b/ thread. The last cancer this board needs is people getting invested in some cause. That's how we end up with Gamegate type shit distracting us from crypto gains.

Their delusions must be preserved. They must be able to act like shit with impunity AND feel morally superior while doing it. Such is reddit.

It's cool if your like 12 and know the worst that can happen is they call your parents, but as an adult fuck that dog

Works in majority white states like new hampshire

You're saying talking about niggercoin is more important?

You're correct.

Unless you some sort of profiting plan for your anti shop lifters campaign, yes.

Fuck off bootlicker

> profiting plan

You know starting up a non-profit organization that specializes in anti shop lifting is a great way to get those tax dollars. I'm sorry, I mean it's a great way to work with the community in providing a safer shopping experience.

>Muh edgy.

Lurk moar and finish college before posting here :^)

But that subreddit is on reddit...

What

wow.
I love the part about child labour and sweatshops.
>"This item was made by some poor child in thailand :(("
>"I know, I'll steal it! That'll help!"

It's hilarious when commies reveal their true colors. They just want free shit and the death of more successful people.

FUCK YOU CORPORATE AMERICA

>yes, i am despicable but...

these guys are worse than bagholders.

>people posting their "hauls"

yeah that's smart, lets document our crimes on the public internet.

It's true, though. Most lower class people are lower class because they're shitty people. Any measure targeting shit behavior is inherently classist.

These are like children.

hey when the state treats theft as less than marijuana possession
you can be a thief and get better opportunities than an honest cannabis user

geez, I wonder what is the racial demographics of this subreddit

Mostly White trash desu

This. I'm sure you can imagine black people stealing, but could you really picture a bunch of hood niggas logging on Reddit to philosophically justify sealing using some DUDE CORPORATIONS LMAO type line of argumentation? These are upper middle class edgy white burnouts that look like pic related.

wow, Veeky Forums discuss "subreddits"

Oh! I'm on Veeky Forums! You guys are maggots, lol

a trannycoin thread died for this ohh noo what r we all gonna do now

She is obviously doing that for fun/adrenaline.

If any of you pirate games, movies, music, books and software you are literally no better than shoplifters.

T. Guy who does all those things

I've filtered so many of you $4CHN niggers but more keep popping up. kys

hmmm I wonder who this could be

Watch your pockets :)

haha nice meme my dude :^)

>necessary
>rich people don't get tested for cocaine

Wait what. This is excellent bait because I NEVER post, this is the most stupid shit I have ever read on the internet.

Go ahead and explain why drug tests are necessary for a company.

Just go ahead. I'll wait.

Holy fuck man.

Sterilize yourself.

universal basic income

Yup. Niggers don't need any other justification than "I wants dat". In that regard, I prefer them. I'll take an honest, unapologetic theif over a theif that claims they're doing moral good.

so by shoplifting I'm forcing society to partially implement communism?

neat

>Go ahead and explain why drug tests are necessary for a company.
Not him but you're a ducking idiot if you can't figure out why companies have to do drug tests

Yes just give them money and they'll all stop stealing, right? Oh wait half the people posting in that subreddit are already middle class.

so they're stealing from us instead of businesses, very smart user

>Le does anyone else hate reddit xDD? Lol even mentioning it is bad regardless of what topic it's on or about!

There is a significant overlap between people who use Veeky Forums and use reddit. If anything reddit is a much better platform than Veeky Forums.

i like the post thats complaining about toxicity in their "community". Like you're all a bunch of thieves you fucking pussy hello?

You're right friend, please stay there. Intellectuals such as yourself shouldn't waste their time on inferior platforms such as Veeky Forums.