Can anyone tell me the difference between Ethereum and Antshares? I've read the whitepaper...

Can anyone tell me the difference between Ethereum and Antshares? I've read the whitepaper, watched 10 youtube videos and read 10 shitty STEEM articles and it seems like no one can really explain it well.

Is it that contracts only operate between people with the private keys and aren't available as dapps to use by third parties?

EU+USA = 800mil ppl (ETH)
CHINA + INDIA = 3Bil ppl (ANT)

>comparing the civilized world with dog eaters and street shitters

Technology is there while you use 50years old shit for pc

nobody uses crypto for anything other than to speculate on its value, buy drugs or gamble.

these are literally the only 3 use cases.

so EU+USA=800mil ppl that want to gamble or buy drugs
CHINA+INDIA =3Bil ppl that can speculate?

stop fucking making this typo everywhere

tell me why the fuck aragon has ANT when there's no fucking T in the name

from what I've read:

you can program Neo in any traditional language
easier to scale
msft and baba are corporate partners

Because when you rearrange it and add a T, you get "Arogant"

Really makes you think that maybe there's more going on...

Maybe we should all kill ourselves before we find out where the other R is.

>you can program Neo in any traditional language
And you can use like 5 languages in Eth

>easier to scale
Why?

>msft and baba are corporate partners
Means jack-shit, same as the EEA, it's simply a marketing ploy

the T is for tendies

wrong
monacoiners buy legal shit nigger

the "EEA" is where ETH is getting like 95% of its value from, lmao.

Even if they're exactly the same (which they're not, ANS/NEO has better tech) ETH has a market cap about 50 times bigger, ANS price has so much room to rise.

ASCH is the new Chinese Ethereum not ANS/NEO

wrong

bump

wut? You can mine eth, you can't mine antshares

wut, I buy labmo directly form my CACA coins, pleb

Vitalik wants to change ETH to stop mining, proving that ANS is already superior to it in at least one regard.

Have you heard of Chinese ghost cities? The skyrocketing prices of Australian land?

Chinese speculation is literally one of the most retarded things on the planet. They will build an apartment complex that nobody will ever live in and use the potential rent if it was fully occupied as financing for another apartment complex.

>Vitalik wants
yeah, like from 2015. Not proving nothing.

and wtf, I mean the op wants difference detween eth and ants, I tell him those differences. not even arguing about eth>ants

I'm a big fan of keeping Miners. I don't want them to turn Crypto into a Ponzi Scheme...

They just want to print their own Money.

miners are fine but there needs to be a way for the community to fight back against those who control the majority of the hashrate without just engaging in hash wars. if the miners wont budge and the community aren't prepared to put up with their shit the entire system tumbles

No. The poor need to Fight Back against people Printing their Own Money with this Cryptocurrency Scam. That's the real reason behind it.

You can use any programming language with ANS while ETH only utilizes one