Travelcoin ICO

JOIN THE ICO NOW BOYS

THIS THING ISN’T STOPPING AT THE MOON BOYS WE’RE FIRING PAST IT. 20% BONUS NOW, GREAT TEAM, GREAT IDEA, HUGE MARKET. TRAVELCOIN ICO NOW

Great find user, actually looks like a good idea.
Can actually see this being very successful.
Going to be buying ASAP with the current 20% bonus going on

Welcome back, Travelcoin dev :)

This looks like such shit lmao

Coin actually doesn't look that bad imo. Does have a big market and if the developers can deliver what they're saying could definitely be successful.

coin looks great! 20% bonus also a great idea .

Wow! Incredible! Great buy! Can't wait!

Kek this looks like a straight turd. Another dev shill thread. Saged

WARNING WARNING WARNING
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

We already blew out this pajeet in his last shill thread, so I'll just post the archive link

DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SHIT
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY
YOU WILL HOLD BAGS
YOU WILL GET POOED ON

You have now been warned. If you invest in this bullshit, don't come back crying when you take a massive loss

MODS, WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER

this is actually an awesome idea. wondering how no one thought of it sooner? def going to invest this is going to be the next big thing

Nice I just bought 100k
:^)

NO Veeky Forums POSTERS ACTUALLY TALK THIS THIS:
>Wow! Incredible! Great buy! Can't wait!
>coin looks great! 20% bonus also a great idea
NO!
PAJEET GO AWAY NOW!

MODS, PLEASE HELP, THEY AREN'T EVEN HIDING THE SHILLING AT THIS POINT.
FUCK OFF BACK TO THE SHITTING STREET YOU BASTARDS. WE ARE ON TO YOUR BULLSHIT.

you guys aren't even trying

lol no shit guys

Whether they're shilling or not still a decent coin with some potential. Definitely better than that mooncoin garbage people were on a couple weeks back at least they have features and an actual market.

>Whether or not they're shilling (as if we don't already know)
>They were trying to manipulate our board with shilling but seriously they're gud bois maybe we should consider this coin guys!
Lol no. We should take their shitcoin into consideration after they pull some nonsense like this?

>Virtually no info on the team, after some digging though I found a few awful, scammy looking pajeet Linkedin profiles
>Website looks like dog shit
>No social presence
>No product
>Whitepaper reads like a 10th-grade book report
>No source code
>Bitcoin talk thread has 10 posts
>All of the "In the news" articles listed on the website aren't even about the company

Wow, this looks great! Travelcoin would make anyone who invests in it rich! 20% bonus very nice idea!

Wow, this looks great! Travelcoin would make anyone who invests in it rich! 20% bonus very nice idea!

Lol, if you want to make money which I assume we all do. It's worth taking the time, and there linkedins... one worked in IT at de beers for 8 years and the other sold a company for 500 mil. Team is great whether they're sand niggers or not having success like that can bring in the normies and that's how we make money

WHAT THE FUCK REEEE
JUST STOP NIGGER, I HAVE THE POSTS FROM THE LAST THREAD

what brings you to these lands cryptoknight

pajeet shills everywhere

COORDINATED
O S
O H
R
D I
I
N L
A
T L
E
D S

Yeah I just looked too pretty legit will invest at least 10k usd into it. 20% bonus wow

GTFO I'm not trusting these assholes with my money until they figure out how to correctly make a basic website.

What wrong? Join ICO. 20% ROI is incredible!