This is weird but I wonder how many qt Jewish girls were murdered during the Holocaust...

This is weird but I wonder how many qt Jewish girls were murdered during the Holocaust. I mean would you still put a bullet in their head if they are qt like this

Other urls found in this thread:

deviants-despository.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=artist:livium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Men weren't so weak-willed back then that they could have their entire ideology and determination swayed by a cute girl.

It shouldn't be that hard to work out as long as you have age demographic information, as well as a framework to estimate how many girls are "qt" out of the general population.

That's why they raped them before murdering.

user, you can have sex with her before killing her.

They were raped first, I guess.

Why not just rape them?

This is exactly what people expected a Veeky Forums board would become. Just another /pol/.

And risk producing a mischling?

No i wouldn't. Id keep her as a sex slave. Sexual-economically it would be more to the benefit of your penis than to let a perfectly good semen catcher go to waste. A true economist would not burn his goods but would make investments so the future output of the sexual market will thrive. Anyone who would pull the trigger is an idiot or flaming gay.

I was talking about raping women in a time of war in general, not just the Nazis.

And let loose my own blood in the world without any guidance?
user, you're a monster.

>tfw you'll never have to moral crisis of being a hitlerjugend who blows your load in that jewish pussy and impregnates Anne Frank while she's in hiding

Race defilement was punishable by execution. If anyone did they were killed afterwards.

No they weren't. That was illegal in the Reich.

>things that are illegal don't happen
user...

If a human and subhuman have sex, the subhuman is the one guilty of race defilement while the human is guilty of race treason

Both were punishable crimes though is the point. Soldiers too were held to this standard but some like Dirlewanger and his gang ignored it.

killed because qt?

>dark curly hair
>EXTREMELY sensitive to sexual touching (seriously, their pussies soak from just deep kissing)
>olive skin
>huge tits
>doting (if controlling) mothers
>high IQ

I don't get why we didn't just rape them out of existence

>>EXTREMELY sensitive to sexual touching (seriously, their pussies soak from just deep kissing)
F...for real

Jewesses really are charming. Very feminine I must say. Very red pilled too they don't fall for SJW nonsense like airheaded white goyim girls do. Last date with a Jewess I was on the discussion of black people not knowing how to swim came up (she used to work as a life guard) and I expected her to talk about institutional racism but she mentioned black people having denser bones without missing a beat.

Welp, this thread is full of psychos...

W2C

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Don't forget, you're here forever

All jew women I know are SJW unless they are from Israel itself.

>betraying orders for sex
People like you should be murdered painfully along with any fucktard that allowed women who should have been genocided to live.

Im not the biggest fan of Jewish culture but they are great friends

The Nazis were fags

Dude...you're supposed to kill the men and take the women as your sex slaves or wives

jewery is passed through the mother goyim

It's ridiculous.

Jewish women are like sopping wet faucets by the time you hit first base, I mean they immediately fucking ruin their panties if you give them more than a chaste peck or hug. Not that I'm complaining.

>how many qt Jewish girls were murdered during the Holocaust
the same number as ugly jewish girls, jewish men, or non-jews such as gypsies: 0

So the mountains of photos, millions of first person testimonies, mass confessions, depopulation, piles of bones, gas chambers, and comparative analysis were all fabricated in 1946 by the Jews to take over the world?

Do you know what Occam's Razor is?

>when the only "confirmed" (((death camps))) are all in soviet controlled areas
>when all (((death camps))) in the brit, french, and american zones turned out to be just concentration camps

This thread again?

Boy are you gonna enjoy this

deviants-despository.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=artist:livium

America's been doing that for two centuries now and it's actually working (outside of Hasidic freaks, the Jewish population in the U.S. is "declining" because of intermarriage).

>when America is actual solving the Jewish Question while Germany makes it worse with their racist meth-mongering White Mugabe