History-Gore Thread:

Post your worst gore.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantropa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pakistan shia civilization

>south africa "enlightened" anything

>"Enlightened X"
>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

> indonesian civilization
> no indonesia

This map legit triggered me

> Israel
> Enlightened Muslim

> Nepal and Sri Lanka
> Enlightened Hindu

DUDE DRAIN THE ENTIRE MEDITERRANEAN LMAO

>Latino civilization
JUST STOP, seriously, I'm South American and I need to clarify that we aren't related in any way to the countries of the former Roman Empire, even Hispanic is a very debatable label.

That uh, literally spits in the face of highschool geography.
The soil would be useless.

Narcosudaca civilization will do

If I'm correct the basin of the Mediterranean is also vey salty, like layers of deposited salt. I'm guessing then that it would be next to impossible to use the land for anything

In top of that it would cause a massive disruption of the Earth's climate and send Europe particularly into the throes of another Ice Age.

cancer

>Latino civilization
>Spain and Portugal aren't included

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantropa

Still dumb

Bump

Yeah, it's a terrible idea. The main problem would be the dust; the sea floor is covered in very fine sediment and drained areas would have zero vegetation to protect it from being blown by the wind, causing dust bowl like effects all over southern Europe.

You could always build a giant wall to block the dust. If you're a draining an entire sea, why not?

Why is French Guiana "Western" while the Falklands aren't?

>Nepal
>Enlightened

lol milk chan havnt seen that in a decade

>German architect Herman Sorgel