Possible SOUL coin pump tonight/soon. There have been big buys throughout the last couple days...

Possible SOUL coin pump tonight/soon. There have been big buys throughout the last couple days, and there are some rumors on Veeky Forums, don't miss out, get it on yobit

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/STO/BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice just bought 100k!

What's the fucking deal here why is this dog shit being shilled so hard?

The only way to make it is to buy 1 sat shitcoins these days post bubble.

Good chance of it going to 2 sats very soon, just have to get past the last of this 1 sat wall

>Wall

Lol are you fuckin joking m8?

BTC*

Whoops

What was the wall at originially?

I think it was close to or over 3 btc a few days ago, not really sure honestly, got here kinda late

WHERE IS THE FUCKING WHALE WITH HIS 32K!?

HE DOXXED HIMSELF. HE PROMISED

Yeah pretty surprised he hasn't showed up again with all the effort he put into this

.72 BTC wall is nothing, once that's down, yobit will FOMO the 100% gain, go look at coins like yobit.net/en/trade/STO/BTC

broke 2 sats, people saw the 100% gain on the market front page and pushed it to nearly 5 sats now in less than a day.

I hope you live forever

.62 BTC LEFT TO GO!

STRAP IN LADS

nice just bought 900k

.54 now

I believe we can do it.

then its on to the 3.86 wall

That wall is shorter because the market will see the 100% gains and will help us push Soul Coin to its rightful position as the supreme market leader. I've got 3.29 million SOUL that I'm ready to invest into my future!

I think it could erode if the first one comes down. People will pull back on the basis of it going up, so they'll want to make more for their stash.

Interesting given that it's basically at the bottom floor and has nowhere to go but up.

it's seen nearly 50 mil bought up in the last 48 hours, 30 million in the last day.

Okay. Well look. Regardless of whatever the fuck is going on. I am going in on this coin for the long run. I will be learning with its code base. I have invested some and i am willing to invest more. Wish i could at 2sat. I encourage you to dump on me at 2 sat actually. We need to get back to one sat . i need time. ...
I want to come up with some cheap tricks just to push the code base forward. Analyzing other forks for diffs. I want $4k at 1 sat.
I need this. I fucking need this. All i want to do is code on the right path. Please. I need to start coding on the right path again. Crypto is the only thing that can buy me time.

x25

25 sats is all i am asking at my measly $500soul.
I can work the rest up from there.

Fuck... Come on...

I am going to fucking win this

Drop the $500 into it now and push over the barrier and go from there.

God fucking damit the 1 sat wall is breaking down faster than i thought and the buys are getting bigger too.

My $500 + is already in there.
I rushed $250 in yesterday which will take 5 days and then tomorrow i am sending in the cavalry. 1st wave. But i gotta lock in at 1sat . i need weak hands to get out now. I will dump on myself if i have to at 2sat with 2k then hopefully it drops to 1sat. If not then +1k, if so then +2k

Shit...

10 million bought up in the last 15 minutes. i bought up 11 mil the hour before.

Oh shit we're gonna be at 2 sats before the nights over

Ahoy mateys, my strong hands just bought up 4.2 million. Full pumps ahead.

If you need help or more eyes on the code to get things moving again, set shit up on github or some less cancerous site and post the link here. If you set up a discord or something, let us know too so we can coordinate and plan.

GET THAT YOBIT CHAT FIRED UP! WE GOING LADS!

nearly halved the wall in 2 hours. last chance lads

>32k
>whale

oh shit, down to .19 now, few more big buys got in

you're welcome

I'm bored as fuck with eth going sideways right now. May as well gamble one away on a shitcoin pump.

Color me up, dealer.

BREAKING IMMINENT: .06

Don't you fucking cucks double the fucking price before my shit gets there.

3.4 million left. I'm going to buy in a little more once mine arrives (500k). Get in quick my man.

SOUL is about to break 1sat, get in we're going to 2500 sat

>2500 sat

lol

Yeah, sure. I'd love to turn 1 eth into a stack that fat.

Well hopefully yours gets in before mine lol.

How long does this shitty fucking website take to confirm a fucking deposit?

it's usually super quick. i sold off shit on bittrex and transferred. it left my wallet 5 min ago, but still at 0/2 confirms. just keep watching the soul page, your balance should auto populate

once we get under .01, it's going to snowball I bet with a ton of people trying to get the last buys in and go from there. like someone above said, FOMO will hit.

The wall has fallen, we are in 2 sat territory now. Who /10mil/ here?

9.3, but close enough I guess

I'm a bit fuckin' spoiled these days, though. I've made so much fucking money in crypto this year that the thought of making a grand doesn't even give me a half chub anymore.

SgEKFDzzsiG3rTMZo5Nn1CZBpn2EKz27Xk

someone throw a few $$ worth of souls at me please.
I don't have enough btc to send there to even cover the tx fee

where the fuck are the yobit chat fuckers?

Measly 4 mil here

I've gotten really unlucky with sells, left before ION and others took off the other day. I remember reading the original thread with the money pic and dismissing it before going against my better judgement and buying all in tonight.

Only holding this, NXS and ADT now

Millions to be made!

Wallet is 'in maintenance', sorry famalam.

ETH/WAVES/BTC/DASH/GNT/REP made me an absolute fucking KILLING this year. I;m all in on eth now, though. My luck can't last forever.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee do i just have to wait at this point?
dont forget me i need a ticket to the moon

Post your BTC address. I'll sell some to this niggah with a .1 buy order. Spread double the love.

When did you start originally? I got wind of it in 2010 and never took it seriously. I finally got in the end of June this year and with Soul I'm a bit up from my initial investment.

if you want this to gain traction, then inform people in the chat.

Otherwise we are the 32rd listed crypto, so we're very easy to miss.

ah fuck never mind. The withdrawal fee on this site is fucking RIDICULOUS

1NiEgDhNcG3NsrsejaNiTiJsdgoujPLfeM

well fug

i dont even have any coins atm senpai

Got in on BTC at sub $10 in 2011. I had a few grand sitting in the bank, and I heard you could buy drugs with it. Forgot about it and came back to more money than I ever could have imagined.

Got in on eth at sub $10 as well.

The universe has been kind to this dude.

2mil for $100 aint bad

Niggah post your eth address. Fuck it. I'm feeling generous AF today.

What coin are you bullish on? I might buy into something else later or cash out my NXS.

gimme some of dat sugar
0x8082a2885db413A2AeB31F13D11D9401Eab1b106

0x542432a7f1638e016a0786dee4ccc957e43b040d

fly me to the moon, let me play amongst the stars

At the moment, I'm out. The uncertainty of BTC up until August 1st has me on the sidelines, mostly.

Yeah, I could lose out on some money, but to me, the peace of mind is worth it.

That being said, I'm not a trading superstar. I just got really, really, REALLY lucky.

Are you just holding or did you cash out any into fiat? If this one ends up going moon I've always wanted to do some traveling.

sent

What do you all think this coin can reach at its max? I fucking saw the 1 saw wall eaten.

I'm hodling at the moment. My cost basis on eth is so ludicrously low, that I'd need to miss a MAJOR news event to lose money.

That being said, I'm unlikely to miss much news. Having gotten in on eth fairly early, I met a good number of people in the know.

That's not to say that I'd learn about this stuff before anyone else, but news travels fast.

thank you kindly senpai.

When I first started posting in the thread to when it hit .02, it fell nearly 50 million souls give or take. 20 went down yesterday. Once people start posting about it more here and in yobit chat it should jump from there.

I need to say thanks again, once was no where near enough.

desu, it just needs volume.

I made $500 on a fucking Shrek coin a few months ago because someone threw 5 btc at it.

80 btc in volume flowed into that coin in about an hour.

Didn't answer the question before but I think it has potential to get to .10 maybe by month's end of this path continues? 243m souls at 4.86 is on the board now, who knows how long that will take. I think some people will see the potential and pull back to higher pricing so the wall might fall some there.

Right on man. I was going to post my wallet but considering I got in here pretty well I don't feel like it'd be good karma to ask lol. I like what eth has to offer and think it could double by year's end.

np senpai

Gotta share the love. I'm just a dude who got lucky with some fake internet money.

Hopefully this shit hits 100 sats so y'all little homies can buy yourself somethin' nice.

You need to create FOMO. The Yobit shitcoin pumpers are ONLY out to make a buck. If they think there's money to be made, it will flow.

They're ALL fucking morons.

I've been kicking myself for not getting into eth or btc when I knew about them around 2011. 1 dollar @ 0.03 cents a bitcoin would have set me up for a very long time.

I'm getting in another 4~ mil to get to 20. Hopefully the volume keeps getting in, it seems like there's getting to be more and more transactions in shorter time frames.

Get in this one right now man. The price is as low as low can get for a fucking coin.

someone has got to have enough sat to post in the Yobit chat.

We gotta get the ball rolling, at least to chip at the massive 2 sat wall!

I just threw 0.17 BTC at it. It hurt, but it added a lot of 2 sat to the history.

the user you're talking to has fueled my moon missile. I'm prepping the launchpad as we speak.

Can't kick yourself for knowing what you know now.

I had a chance to buy 3k btc for fucking NOTHING from a friend after the mt gox crash. Didn't do it because reasons, I guess.

If you DCA some eth/btc, you'll likely make some money in the long run. Especially if BTC gets its shit together with the scaling.

Hope for the best but expect the worst. Don't put more in than you're willing to lose famalam.

I've still got .06 BTC chilling in failed shitcoins.

any one spare some eth i been kicking at my self for missing every rocket but i don't work till a of couple weeks sucks being broke as hell.

0x21b80E8726Efc63AF44f215eC41AFbea32456A50

Exactly. I'm mining XVG at the moment for shits and giggles. I've put in a grand so far, but even if I lose it, I'm okay with that. It's given me good experience to read about some and take risks, where I've made money on some and lost on others.

sent

0x9Ca551aD4B2e8FAFD014240b787F1347D081f1FF
Let me join the moon mission :w

It'll be worth it, going to put in more this weekend regardless of the price then. Gotta keep it moving until it hits that exponential rise.

Yeah man, to me, it's mostly about the excitement. I enjoy the cryptospace as a whole.

But my tune might be different if I hadn't gotten so lucky. Who knows?

It's finally getting some chat on Yobit and more buys are coming in.

Possibly, if you lose more and more your attitude is bound to be negative. I'd have loved to have gotten in when I first got wind of it, but no better time than right now to do so.

>0x9Ca551aD4B2e8FAFD014240b787F1347D081f1FF

A'ight man.

Last of my free eth for the night.

sent

Thanks. Will Legit pass the favor

WE FLYING LADS, ALREADY 1 BTC OUT OF THE 4 DOWN!

The wall has dropped 1.2 btc in the last half hour. Get in now my dudes

HAPPENING, someone just bought 1 btc of soul

and another .5 btc now, FOMO fever is spreading

So I should sell the eth for RUR and then buy btc and then buy the SOUL with the btc, correct?

SELL SELL SELL DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT.

Alright. My sells are in. Make me some money, boys.

you must be the guy with the buy order who got in late then

just got 10MM leggo boys