So the Turks were still crucifying people in the 20th century

literal crucifixion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0c0NC5cc5Ac
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/1298-video-turkish-kurdish-pkk.html
wikiwand.com/en/Kurdish_recognition_of_the_Armenian_genocide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so?

how is that any worse than France using the Guillotine up until the 1970s?

That pic was from a movie btw

youtu.be/0c0NC5cc5Ac

>crucifixion
>nailed to a cross and left to suffer for days to over a week in the elements

>guillotine
>instant death

You tell me, Mehmet.

I'd add Texans zapping retards but they are hardly human anyway. The Texans I mean.

Do you know the difference between fucking being nailed alive and left to bleed out and die, and getting quickly beheaded?

based on real life events though?

>Immediate death or torture all day long

you don't even bleed out with you get crucified. it's actually even worse
>after being nailed and raised your entire body weight is pushed against your lungs
>it's almost impossible to breath so you try to put all your weight into the nails in your feet or your arms
>after supporting your weight all day your legs and arms give out
>if you're lucky your lungs will fill with fluid and you'll suffocate and die within minutes
>otherwise you'll die of exposure over a couple of days
literally one of the worst ways to die

>it only took Jesus 3 hours to die

Dude had it easy

armenians lie and fabricate as much as holocaust deniers

Am I sick fuck for getting aroused a bit that they are naked? Are there any other photos?

Found the roach!

Fuck Turkey. Terrorist enabling shit hole.

Fucking kill yourself.

It only took Jesus three hours to die because he was so viciously flagellated then stabbed with a spear on the cross...

No shit, he also came back to life. Fucking cheater.

I guess the Romans were kind of half assing it in Palestine when it came to torture.

The point is the spear likely peirced his pericardium thus the outflowing of blood and water and thus the swift death.

Considering Nero later had a path of flaming Christians from Rome to Jerusalem, I wouldn't say so

At last I see they truly were the real successors of the Roman Empire.

You know, i can get some things.
Tho gruesome, i can get why the Germans industrially killed people, and worked people to death in slave camps.
I can brutal organized killings in innumerable cases.
I can get why the Mongols exterminated populations.
What i can't get is pure sadism on a massive scale. Things like this, like the Japs, like the Ustashe

>You will never crucify the zetas all up and down highway 59

I'd settle for hanging them as well at this point.

Still, it gets you out in the open air.

roasties BTFO

The Guillotine destroyed the enemies of the People.

The Cross destroyed the enemies of Tyranny.

Why would you use the guillotine as an example when it was literally invented to minimize suffering? That's the exact opposite of what crucifixion was designed to do.

I know you're baiting but I can imagine there are actual human beings who think this to justify current Islamic practices in certain regions

Be the change you want to see in the world.

They were continuation of Romans after all

probably, but not with nails and the "classic" cross.

To be honest that's probably better than what most Armenian women deserve

THICC ON A STICC

They guillotined criminals and used it as a death penalty. Those are random girls who presumably didn't commit a crime.

Oddly enough they're wearing less than what most women in movies wear today.

Lo and behold, the turkposter

Truly the vilest creature on Veeky Forums

DELETE THIS

Your time is coming to an end, roach

>Aurora Mardiganian, a survivor of the Armenian genocide of 1915–1923, recalled sixteen young Armenian girls being "crucified" by their Ottoman tormentors. The film Auction of Souls (1919), which was based on her book Ravished Armenia, showed the victims nailed to crosses.
>However, almost 70 years later Mardiganian revealed to film historian Anthony Slide that the scene was inaccurate. She described what was actually an impalement. She stated that "The Turks didn't make their crosses like that. The Turks made little pointed crosses. They took the clothes off the girls. They made them bend down, and after raping them, they made them sit on the pointed wood, through the vagina. That's the way they killed – the Turks. Americans have made it a more civilized way. They can't show such terrible things."

Why are the turkish such beasts?

Muh dick, hot as fuck desu.

What a cruel and evil people.

actually mad

Yemenis, Saudis, Mexican gangs, Ukrainian militants, and ISIS still use crucifixion. The Japanese used it during WWII.

Didn't he basically just pass out from the pain and then get stabbed by the guard who didn't want to sit around waiting for days?

Why did Christians worship cross anyway? Its a torturing device, if Jesus died by hanging would you worship a rope? ridiculous

Truly they are the roaches.

t. reddit

>armenians lie and fabricate as much as holocaust affirmers
ftfy

Literally yes

Vlad the Impaler gave the Turks what they deserved.

The life of God was extinguished on a cross
Gods blood was spilled on a cross
The Jews committed the act
Yes nigger people rep the cross, because they rep God

Filthy ignorant cuckfag.

Full atheist here and even I am aware of the symbolic significance of the cross: jesus being the human embodiment of god and suffering for the sins of mankind on the cross, atonement, and thereafter salvation. Also, the metaphor of the standing lamb of god, accepting voluntary death, etc etc. Blame romans for choosing a cross and not a rope.

>i possess not one shred of knowledge about christian theology
>noose joke
>12 btw

The ustase operated under the premises of ethnic and religious cleansing. Literally that was their primary goal- very similar to nazis ideology. Failed point.

The japs conducted human experimentation for weaponization. For an edge during ww2. Failed point.

But yes, this crucifixion image does seem to be more along the lines of sadism, or mere arbitrary violence as opposed to systematic extermination or technological advancement.

You do realize the point is to worship Jesus and respect his suffering, not to worship the literal device he was tortured on?

looks fake as fuck desu

>

You couldn't be more wrong, you filthy idol worshipping Canaanite.

The Supreme Being smiles upon you user (or at least he would if he played an active role in the lives of men).

>Things like this, like the Japs, like the Ustashe

One of those things is not like the other. I wonder who could be behind this post.

Think about how much Jews complain even when they're NOT nailed to a cross.

The Turks get away with everything the left campaigns against in the West.

misogyny
racist xenophobic intolerance
anti left wing fascist
violence against women checkm8

ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/1298-video-turkish-kurdish-pkk.html

I've heard that the Armenian genocide happened in kurd areas and thus, the kurds committed the atrocities. Is it true?

Which one? The Turks?

let's say if he was killed on some other torture such as brazen bull, would Christians worship the brazen bull too?

Probably cunt-features

>if my aunt had balls, would she be my uncle?

Cross is easy to make and aesthetic

>how is the worst possible way to die worse than the quickest and most painless possible way to die

Turkey should be kicked out of NATO. It's time. Erdogan's made it time.

>who didn't want to sit around waiting for days?
Who took pity on his sufferring.

true

op BTFO

Not only crucifying, but impaling too.

And thus one does not need to wonder how these animal Muhammedians butchered (crucifixation among dozens of different methods was used) 1.5 million (plus 150000 and 50000 Assyrians and Greeks respectively) Christians.

Also my bad, only looked at the picture now.

One's death is stretched for hours to days

Other is instant.

Cruel and unusual punishment is a thing

And yes it is true, commies came pretty close to that brutality (and NatSos and Nipps when human experimenting, but we're talking de facto commies here too).

>being a Dracula sympathizer

Germans did far worse

>Ukraine
Unless they're the remnants of the Crimean khanate why

no. Op not btfo.

They did end up almost exterminating the entire Jewish population after the third Jewish-Roman war and Palestine is called Palestine because the Romans decided to change the name of the area from Judea to Palestina. I'm always amazed at just how spiteful the Romans could be, they didn't just killed you, they tried to destroy any trace of your existence.

lmao he's referencing a video in which some men dressed as a Ukrainian militia group set fire to the ground under a man standing on a cross with a bag over his head that cuts out as the fire reaches half a foot in length

The video was wildly ridiculed as a hoax outside of Russia
I'm guessing user is a Russiaboo?

>The Jews committed the act
The Romans did

Until the abolition of Sultan in 1923 Turkey, Ottoman Empire was the true caliphate, an Islamic state like Isis wants to become today. Imagine an Isis state 100 years ago. Also check about Osama bin Laden's quote about "80 years of humiliation"

Remove kebab

Turks are about as European as Eastern European Muslims. Well, genetically that is, they aren't actual Turks.

Too bad they're scumbags.

K

The People being rich bourgeois assholes?

Fuck yeah I'm Romanian and Vlad was a Romanian patriot and defender of Christendom and europe.

Nope it was Jews Pilate did not want to kill Jesus and washed his hands of it.

WHEN WILL WE TAKE HAGIA SOpHIA BACK Veeky Forums

>worst possible way to die
>not the ordeal of the boats
>not being drawn and quartered
Nails are bad and all, but they've got nothing on drowning in your own shit or having your intestines barbecued in front of you.

Is it wrong that I'd rather it be a mosque than a museum? Fuck Ataturk and fuck secularization.

Watch your mouth fucker.

Imagine them at that moment, stripped bare naked, humiliated, raped and tortured then nailed on the cross, their body is available for everyone to see before their cruel, slow death
hhhhhhh

Op btfo

go back to bombing kurds, Erdogan

wikiwand.com/en/Kurdish_recognition_of_the_Armenian_genocide

I see that the armenian shills are doing their usual shit again.

>fuck ataturk

You shut your whore mouth faggot.

crucifixion is like being waterboarded to death over a week