BAT will be the biggest performer of 2017

The fact that this is 12 cents right now is the craziest thing I've ever seen. Basic Attention Token is the most disruptive coin with the highest potential on the market.

Coinbase is adding the top ERC20s to their platform, Bat, Golem and Auger by years end.

Bat is likely going to end the year at about $3. You think I'm joking motherfucker? Just wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

adtoken.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, just got 100k of this

Nice just bought 100k!

sent ;)

Congrats you just made a hundred grand.

Nice, just lost 100k on this

Nice, just bought 100k

Also saged

Just warning you. Screencap years end. What will have performed better, BAT at 12 cents or your fagbags like Antshares at $8 bucks. HMM I wonder.

what does the price of a coin have to do with anything?

Already superceded by ADT, which is browser agnostic, unlike BAT, which is tied to the general adoption of the Brave browser. Which just ain't gonna happen. See adtoken.com/

Coins aimed at furthering digital advertising are a good idea, but BAT fucked up from the beginning, trying to gouge ICO participants on the ETH purchase price. Then it turns out they tied their idea to the use of the Brave browser, like Brave is going to dislodge Chrome and Safari.

ADT, which is browser agnostic does much what BAT does but without the bullshit. Take your money, pull it out of BAT, put it into ADT. It's one of the most undervalued coins out there now, and will only go up the more BAT goes down.

shut the fuck up faggot

>muh newshitcoin is gonna take over your oldshitcoin

the fuck outta here let me hold in peace

Bat has 1.5 billion in supply. Bat being even $1 will put it in the top ten. I don't think it'll reach that cap this year maybe in a couple more years if the bull market continues.

>t. tech illiterate

saged

Why not? Ethereum will be king, BAT and GNT will be prince

You're gonna get Jebbed
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

BAT has no future unless they partner with other browsers.
Barely anyone uses Brave.

Betting on BAT is a bet against Google, ballsy move.

i might throw a few balls at bat and hope for a homerun

Fuck Google, Id bet against those millenial shit brains any day.
Their adwords blows
their search results blow
their stupid tryhard googly games they do blow
fuckers are going down some day

Agree but for different reasons

not that guy, but for what reasons? EU fines? Competition? what's your reasoning for them going down?

I think the founders of google are in their 50s and the ceo is like 60

What's stopping google from buying the people behind this blockchain out and either destroying the project or making a new blockchain with the same tech?

that would be pretty sweet, 5 billion payout = $5/coin

>bashing on things you don't even remotely understand

Meh, not interested.

No one is using this thing for ads. The market isn't there and it isn't coming quickly. Let me know when I can pay my company's ad bills in Bitcoin then we can start talking about paying in BAT.

Until then, it's just another shitcoin that will be manipulated by whales.

But they can buy the brave foundation without buying any bat. So the tokens will be worthless

According to the brave faq, you can use coinbase to convert bat into btc

They just mean you can donate to a Brave wallet from Coinbase. If they are doing payouts in BTC too, then you legit don't need a BAT token at all.

See the problem here?

Sergey and Larry are 43 and 44, respectively. Hard to believe they founded Google when they were just 25-26. I'm 25 and I haven't done shit with my life.

Millions of people will wanna get paid to look at ads. Shit I'd do that.