I have some somewhat severe social anxieties and don't really think that i can get into a great job with my current...

i have some somewhat severe social anxieties and don't really think that i can get into a great job with my current grades.
how viable is staying home and just trading cryptocurrencies instead of getting a real job?
i did not really think i would live this long without killing myself so i had not really focused on my studies.

terrible idea
go see a shrink and sort yourself out

nice, I just bought 100k social anxieties!

social anxiety to the moon!

op here
its not like i get a heart attack when im in a crowd its more like i get paranoid after being around people for too long
i also generally just dont like it
as it stands im going towards becoming an accountant
(side note: im not bad with one on one interactions)

Hey where can I get some of that

social anxiety

I'm 30 years old. Had severe social anxiety for almost all my life. Went to a shrink, literally got sorted out and now life couldnt be better, you can do it too OP.

Thank me later

Talk to a GP about propranolol, it can help with the physical symptoms of anxiety

SAX ftw

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

I'm shorting social anxieties.

This coin is a scam beware

being a business major and seeing these driven jews makes me worry

good for you, just don't come crying to me when you miss out on cruising down the highway in your lambo, hot waifu body pillow chillin in the passenger seat...

>failed out university
>took gap year
>now failing community college
school is a meme

only on chinese exchanges

We can make a coin for this

btw i do sometimes go to the shrink but career wise she tells me that i should try to pursue my passions of philosophy or become a math major
but that sounds fucking retarded and i dont want to be a teacher or poor for the rest of my life

You dumb shit I bet you were saying that about Ethereum founder also when it was $1 . I bet you're still broke as fuck.

Youd have to be legitimately retarded to fail community College. Fucking a man

Yes you can, but also the sheer stress of the price going up and down without any certain ability to control or predict it will make you miserable

See a therapist/psychiatrist bud, I can't tell you how many of us take meds and get therapy to keep ourselves functional.

You could make decent bucks with a math major if you get into math heavy programming related stuff.

im decently likable which is more than a lot of similar people can say, i just have very little drive and motivation to go out and meet people
ive been listening to peterson a lot lately but havent pulled the trigger on sorting myself out yet