entire culture centered around honor

> entire culture centered around honor
> rapes and pillages China
> bombs a nation unprovoked

Also
>creates Anime

>i infer all my knowledge of japans cuilture from anime and the last samurai

wew lad

A true honorbu combat is mowing down hordes of barely-armed peasants with our mortars and machine guns.

But if the Americans brings more mortars and machine guns it's cheating.

>bombs a nation unprovoked
>unprovoked

"honour" varies and i don't think they were related to or based on honour at all

samurai class might cite honour at some points but such vague ideas were only help in place so they could retain the social and political power

When you consider everyone but your own people to be absolutely subhuman, you feel you can do anything to them.

Honour to whom honour is due.

collectivism is a hell of a drug

>unprovoked

>Bombs a nation unprovoked
You can't deny this tho. The US may have sold munitions to the allies but they sold them to the Axis as well and had no part in the war other than that. The only reason Japan bombed the US was to prevent them from entering the war and to try and get them to sell their oil.

>unprovoked

> bombs a nation unprovoked
Uhhh, America was refusing to sell them oil, sweetie

>be salt chink small cock
>angry because Europe cucked them out of colonal bullshit
>beta male uprising
>muh honour!
>muh emperor
>sperg out
>Get nuked

>centered around honor

Its centered on the Bushido, which is warrior's honor wtf did you think that meant?

>ah suka blyat

What did they mean by this?

damn westerners not selling their resources to us lets kill them

>spend all morning and afternoon shitposting about racial and cultural superiority over china
>proceed to write 5000-character bishonin fiction jerking off over three kingdoms late into the night

i will never understand jap tsundere behavior

To be fair, they were all on meth.

>rapes and pillages China
>infer

The Rape of Nanking was a thing, user.

>The Rape of Nanking was a thing

more like an incident

During the imperial period it was often felt that china had degenerates and that Japan was the real china now.

Not as just in terms of heritage but the concept of chuugoku or the middle kingdom.

To add in to this its kinda like how Chinese tourists today go to kyoto and go wow this is old chinese culture never mind that its applying an anachronistic view of what china is.

>bushido
>honor
dumb weeb

Only it literally never happened

The rape and pillage dishonors China, not Japan.

So what's the confusion?

>europe
>entire culture revolving around acting civilized
>enslaves/kidnaps/mutilates/rapes/kills africans

Citation needed

>I'm clueless about war but I'll still make an absolutely abhorrent post because democracy tells me my uninformed opinion matters

>angry because Europe cucked them out of colonal bullshit

They got far more than they deserved from WW1.

They sperged out because they saw China repeatedly blown the fuck out and abused by Britain, France and the other Euro powers and didn't want to be next in line so they tried to force whitey out of Asia.

>people are saints or hypocrites when it is most convenient
Wow great revelation!

there is zero evidence for it having happened, no citation possible
but let me guess, burden of proof lies with the one trying to dispel the event

Hahaha this

Wait so it is honorable to rape girls and disembowel babies?

Being brutal and merciless to your enemy is not dishonorable to the samurai

dishonor is when you betray your comrades or superiors, or when you are humiliated, etc.

So when they got nuked and occupied for 70 years and beat by the Chinese?

Whatever

>literally never happened

Nip detected. Are you forgetting that there were Westerners creating safety zones that corroborate thr events?

>Assertions of culture sometimes conflict with reality.
>Even when they don't the only REALLY TRUE version of honor is my own culture's version of honor even if they have honor codes because they simply don't count by virtue of being held by foreigners I probably don't like to begin with

Every time.

Surprise attacks and MURDER/RAPE are surprisingly compatible with many cultural notions of honour.

So basically what I said was almost true

You are just projecting your european conception of honor on a japanese ideology.
There is maybe no dishonor in killing subhumans and bringing them your mighty genes / culture / ideology / civilisation.

> inb4 muh you don't understand japanese ideology either
i don't pretend to

>unprovoked
American education

Not even him but that's a piss poor response mr jap

Bushido code is romanticized, just like how chivalry was in medieval Europe.

It dishonored Japan too, they didn't approve of it. The generals in charge themselves shit on the soldiers hard for what they did there, plus Nanking was given three fiddy chances to put up a white flag and another chance on top of it, and than a pointless battle that the Japs were gonna win was fought, and a good bunch of Japs died in it, they were pretty pissed tbf.