Last chance

Waves is mooning. This coin will be huge and top 5 by end of year.

Screen cap this.

pls stop. absolut shit coin

nice I just bought 100k!

I've never seen someone be so fucking wrong in my entire life.

If you weren't a fucking newcoiner you'd know this crap is about to exit orbit.

>oversold for weeks, price tanked down to 0.20 RSI
>3 tops each one higher than the last
>volume rising over time

I wonder what the fuck is about to happen next. Not to mention waves is far from a shitcoin.

>tfw moved everything to my waves wallet and it wont fucking let me withdraw because its in "alpha" mode

Also just announced a partnership with Deloitte.

fuck off i sold my waves already knowing that its just smoke being blown. shit mooned already, probably wont until next year. cap this faggos

I'm basically just hatefucking this coin at the moment hoping for some gains

Good to know you're just mad because you sold too early and you're missing gains.

Another dip to 160k coming tonight, it's not too late you idiot.

>buy my bags
no tank you

>>buy my bags
You massive retard, I bought in at 150k. I can sell at any moment and make profit.

Fuck off with your FUD somewhere else, if you want to stay poor it's not our problem.

Can you explain to me how it's smoke?

The way I see it:
X coins exist but Y% of them are tied up in waves platform since they can be staked (set it and forget it), People are receiving free money for doing nothing. As the coin is accrued, more people invest their waves in the platform to generate cash. Artificial scarcity occurs and the price continues to rise. People sell off the waves they've accrued through mining as the price increases.

Seems kinda comfy if you ask me.

Also, you can just get it cheap now and get rid of it later if you want.

tacobellhonest im holding waves, i just have a superstition that when i talk positively about a coin it fucking plummets and vice versa. just weird coping mechanism, pure autism

Build buzz and sell
weak hands will panic dump
coin drops
scoop up more on the cheap

Its a good coin with great tech, so I'm not worried about it failing long term. I'm worried more about not having enough when it moons. I only hold 50 right now :(

being broke sucks

Use the "send" button. Withdraw is upcoming feature waves->Fiat conversion

get in quick! it's about to start mooning again

Bought at $.75. Sold at $6.50. I'm good. Thanks.

I can see that happening.

what other coins do you hold?

REEEEEE, PLEASE MOON ALREADY!!

I agree with you though OP.

it's dumping

huge sell wall over 100BTC atm

he'll move

Fuck you and your 100k

what is the tactic behind such huge sell walls. if you have already 100BTC worth of a coin, why do yu want to drive the price down with these sell walls?dont you want it to get up?

I got banned from the telegram for posting a pic of Pepe with his cock out :(

so you can accumulate more at a lower price

Please tell me this shit is still going to moon... I put all my money in this... (30 Euro)...

Yes this is a 100+$ coin in a year or two. Most promising and interesting coin in crypto. There are huge news for Waves until the end of the year.