Can someone who is actually smart tell me what the next 1000x coin is...

Can someone who is actually smart tell me what the next 1000x coin is? im so sick of this shit i just want to be fucking rich already!!

Chancoin
t. 73 iq

Real Answer? DGB

Joke answer? ANS

social anxiety coin

nope

Aiden

Blocknet or BitBay... ANS if there's a lot of good news.

these, especially TRST and DGD. research them

working for 50 years invest in ira, 401k, bonds, your house, family and your wife and kids. from $1000 to $1000000 at retirement!

Travelcoin, actually has a real market and can attract the normies. If you want to get a massive return it's in the coins that the non techy folk will buy not these stupid niche coins

>DGD
Digidyte?

DCORP, although if you missed the ICO it will probably just be a 100x for the early exchange buyers.

really?

I went in 10 eth, am I going to make it user?

if i knew the last thing id do is tell fucking Veeky Forums

you will literally get 100 different answers from 50 people. just tell me user

IOTA and Numerai

KURT duh

Me too. We'll probably be congressmen or something once the new DCORP based US government is formed in 2022.

NUMERAI
>buy at 35/coin the day it comes out on bittrex
>hold entire day
>sell at 10:30
>fucking explodes at 11:00

No one can tell you what the next 1000x coin is except the PnD whales themselves.

Chaincoin
t. 250 iq

Next x1000 is impossible to tell without insider, exclusive info.

Coins looking good heading for a possible x5-10 this month:

-ICN
-ANS
-WAVES
-LMC
-FUN

Also Boscoin. It's not out yet officially but some bounty BOS got put on exhanges and was selling for 80x the ICO price

did that with ION and NXS the other day. feels fucking bad

Put $5 each into Chancoin, Goldblocks, and Siacoin (SC).

The reason you can't find the x1000 winners is because you're not diversifying enough. You can't just bet on one coin because the odds of that coin being the one are bad.

Bet a little bit on everything and sooner or later enough of them will get big enough to be worth a fortune and then some.

i guess this isnt a bad strategy

>-ICN
>-ANS
>-WAVES
>-LMC
>-FUN
fuck off, bagholder

I can understand you don't know why LMC, FUN or even WAVES are going to moon... But fucking ANS and ICN? It's fucking clear like water, foreseeable easy x2 at the very least.

$5 isnt enough you stupid n

FUN & LMC are rotting garbage tier shitcoins, FUN also has an absurd valuation. LMC is going to stagnate, FUN is going straight to the sub-100s, either going 10x is ludicrous

WAVES, ANS, and ICN have all already mooned, none are even going 2x

I know you're a bagholding faggot, you know you're a bagholding faggot, just admit it

no one knows and if they did they wouldn't tell others so they would keep buying as often as they could with limited competition in buys.

If you want success, stop your daytrading. Buy the coins you feel are promising. Get a wagecluck job and buy more each and every check. Stash your coins for the future, you'll be very happy you did! (remember 90% of day traders loose all at least once..its far easier for the long haul)

ICN is 100% going to 2x at least by the release of their platform.

Woooooow wtf why have I not heard of dgd before

this desu

what does SAC do?

Don't know about 1000x op, but you can double up buying LTC.

Shorting ETH probably not too bad either.

fagcoin

I imagine you are a large hodler

in your mouth

incentives for neets to come out and play

There aren't any right now. All these other cryptocurrencies are low effort "me too" offerings. Crypto is cyclical, and the next one will appear once the next crash has bottomed out and just before the next boom. The trouble is that the crypto business cycle is slowing down as it expands, so you might have to wait 5-10 years.

>DGD
notbad, waiting for a better entry tho and I got more profitable holds going, too early for fomo

XBY. Don't buy until 1-2 months from now keep an eye out in the meantime

>next 1000x coin
there isn't one

Yeah ok, clue me in on how the fuck travelcoin will succeed in getting their shitcoin accepted in places bitcoin isn't

What will happen with XBY and why?

>not a single reply saying espers
You all deserve to be poor.

has the potential to be what BTC was meant to be but much much better. as soon as nodes go live the price will rocket up. even if it never gets to btc price level it will probably go around 5x what it is now easily.

Ganjacoin (420G)

>Pros:
Fucking ridiculously low market cap
High AGR for staking - 25% - WTF
Commodity backed - 1 coin gets you one feminized hemp seed
>way way waaay undervalued when compared to the mean weed related token market cap
>Mobile app made, ready for release
>Passionate community which purchase from merch store
>Frequent responses from devs on slack channel

>Cons:
Low volume
Shitty exchanges

>Conclusion

Next fucking 10x coin if it can get more recognition

RLC