So my "friend" just stole 3000 dollars worth of bitcoin from random people on bittrex. he can't get in trouble can he?

so my "friend" just stole 3000 dollars worth of bitcoin from random people on bittrex. he can't get in trouble can he?

Sure he can. He committed several felonies.

How would he even do that?

phishing and ratting

"Friend" indeed.

reported to the FBI

thanks for ratting on yourself.

is he the cause of the bittrex threads?

give it back tyrone

they're going to follow the chicken bones right back to your apartment and take you to the booty house. no more purple drank for you, trayvon, you big lipped beast.

How would you even launder this?
Send to anonymous wallet > tumbler > convert to another crypto > send to another wallet > buy btc again > tumbler again > convert to another crypto > buy another crypto > send to actual self > cash out?

Dude, Monero.

I've already reported your "friend's" activity to the FBI awhile ago. I gave them the decompiled source and pcap files. I wish you could understand the people who you have robbed.

Every single crypto transaction is traceable, so yes. he can be caught and prosecuted depending on where he lives.

What the FUCK is ratting?

That ID tho

avert your eyes, pajeet.

RAT
Computer virus

Reported to save the IP this post was made from

Were it my money (not that I would put myself in that position), your life would be over.

>stealing crypto
>stealing $3k of crypto
That is a really small gain for all the federal offences, better to make an exchange and run with everything so at least you make a decent bank for the trouble..

Also
>inb4 OP is larping but someone actually did lose 3k at the same time and puts a price on OPs head
Anyone know what ended up happening to the MintPal guy? Someone was offering 2,000 BTC for his head.

I think he's in jail for rape or some shit.