Histories ruined due to diaspora

>Ongoing Phd, focusing on Achamenid Empire
>Can't talk anything about it because delusional diasporahzahdes always ruin threads
>muh persians "Never had slaves"
>even though we have evidence of slavery and Darius literally talks about them on Behistun inscription.

Checked

Do you know you're more or less paying $$ to pay a long, pointless ARG that at best will inspire michael Crichton tier bread and circuses film/literature?

Quads decree you muddle on and continue please and thank uou

Michael Crieghton is breddy gud tbqfrank

I'll just give talks for diaspora about how progressive and white the persians were and how they never had slaves

Yeah, but he's hardly a footnote.

>all these little meme Arab states aren't part of Iran anymore
Feels bad man

And I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun finding all the clues and building your case, and even more fun revising and republishing it on a 5 year cycle

hes excellent, so many of his books were great. just re read andromeda strain a few years ago

Quite a lot of money on shilling, take VDH and his conservative pieces on Iraq war, even though he is an ancient greek historian.

>I'm Persian, not eye-ranian
This sets my teeth on edge and I'm not even Iranian nor American.

Why are diaspora always such utter faggots?

If you move abroad, you have a tendency to fall into nostalgia and start romancing your culture. A few generations of that and you reach the inoperable stage of "my ancestor :)"

Even though my own Diaspora can be bad at times, those fucking Armenians are the worst.

>We wuz empire

>Tigran the great :DDD

>Kang of Kangz

>Greater Armenia

>First Christian nation!

>No one remembers MY Genocide! I bet those Jews are to blame!

>The Kardashians are not true Armenians!

>Lol Serbs, we are the true Kebab Removers!

Prove it fag

Any east asian to be honest.

The diasporafag is strong in me as a tajik afghan who's dad got the fuck out of kabul a literal two weeks and a day before the 40th army arrived.

Wasn't about half of AFG's pop that was killed/became refugees thanks to those slavniggers?

Funny thing was my great uncle then became Gorbachevs limo driver in NYC.

Btw us Persians dindu nuffin, no slaves here.

>No one remembers MY Genocide! I bet those Jews are to blame!
That's actually true though

>nationalist dipshits
Why can't they fuck off to their country then?

>no slaves here.
Both Achamenids and Sassanids had slavery in their empire.

Then you would not be a hypocrite, being a hypocrite is a requirement for diasporafags

>frog
>thread complaining about how he can't make a thread
>bretty gud tbqfrank

>PhD

Fuck this gay earth.

>tfw the Turks didn't finish the job

Hell if I know

It's fun hearing relatives rant about how stupid americans are, and when you ask why they don't go back it's all "aww, well it's a pretty complex situation you see and we shouldn't be rash"

why you got triggered?

Turks should've finished the fucking job tbqh senpai

You'll be a millionaire before you know it.

>tajik afghan
You might as well say subhuman so it's easier for us to understand.

h-hey at least they could have their own religion! Persians were progressive!

Timeline was a pretty good novel about medieval Europe tho

Honestly sounds like white nationalists desu

This. Diasporafags also tend to romanticize the worst and most stereotypical and tacky parts of their culture. Being abroad makes some people treat life like /int/.

Irish history

>ongoing PhD
>can't even spell Achaemenid correctly

In what situations do white nationalists have a nation to go back to?
>inb4 America

Ukrainians, Armenians

More like
>why cant take pride in their culture and heritage?
This is why.
Because its annoying as fuck.

Americans abroad can be very funny.
>In Rome, sitting in Trattoria.
>Old couple with heavy southern accents strikes up a conversation with a younger couple
>Old folks talk to the lad.
>We are mostly Austrian etc. etc. muh German industry, muh cars, back in the day yadda yadda
>Other guy is Italian American in the army vacationing in rome with his gf
>Conversation becomes about sekai ichi german tech, muh heritage and hurra
>Dude's girlfriend says nothing, only stares awkwardly
>Grandpa asks her where she's from.
>Norway.
>Oooh, Nooorwaaay!
>And they immediately shut the European out of the conversation to talk about muscle cars.

>want to talk about early Irish monastic and military history
>this rubbish inevitably gets brought up

Technically aren't all new worlders apart from native americans diasporafags?

Irish. An thousands of years of incredible history boiled down to "muh English oppression!" "Muh famine" "Muh black and tans shot muh grandads goat!"

As a diasporashit tired of other diasporashits' shit, I know that فيل.

>Muh black and tans shot muh grandads goat
well to be fair that was pretty recent.
making fun of the irish for that would be like making fun of the great grandchildren of ww1 veterans for honoring their ancestor's service to their country,

non native new worlders are to stupid to realize the irony in their nationalism

Only first generation diaspora.

yeah right and after 3 generations they start talking about how they're 1/16th Cherokee

Few people actually do that, I'm not sure why euros on Veeky Forums are so obsessed with muh heritage americans.

>muh heritage americans.
because white and black Americans love talking about their heritage.
it doesn't always come up but ask some "what they are" and thy'll go off about how they're Scottish, German, Danish, Dutch, and some stupid kind of meme native.

Maybe on here, but not often IRL. Then again maybe I'm just around the wrong americans.

Yes, they are the illegals

well i've seen it more than a couple times in my life.
i thinks it's a Midwestern thing. here whites and blacks are nothing more than just whites and blacks, many of them have no idea what they are and their families have made shit up.

unless they're polish, those fuckers love POLSKA bullshit.

OP having an academic future.

user, there will always be retards who can't be objective. I didn't go into history, but I did poli-sci, and at Yeshiva University. We had a subset of people we called "Israel idiots", who were capable of positing some sort of sound, internally consistent theory to nation-state interaction, unless Israel was involved somehow in which case the brain turned off, the religious zeal turned on, and it was all MUH HOLY LAND DEY HATE US CUZ DEY ARABS!

Try not to let it get to you. Remember that in your field of expertise, you will probably be the most knowledgeable person in any given room you walk into about the subject. That someone disagrees with you is just because they don't know any better, and maybe they don't want to know better. But you probably went into this field because you either loved history in general or loved this specific period. Stick to that, not to the idiots.

>No one remembers MY Genocide!
This is no joke, Armenian genocide is seriously ignored and the fact that the UN never pushes Turkey to take blame for it just makes it look disgusting

What is yours

CONTEXT CLUES MOTHER FUCKER

I must be missing something here. Unless your Turkish

I'm high bro just spoonfeed me and I can give you a cool pic

Not that guy, but what country are you from and why are your diaspora so bad?

>Tigran the great
Armenian King

>Greater Armenia
really? you need help with this?

>No one remembers MY Genocide!
I wonder what ww1 genocide is always getting ignored?

>The Kardashians are not true Armenians!
you still need help?

>Even though my own Diaspora can be bad at times, those fucking Armenians are the worst.

Where's the context.

Are you Kurdish? Turkish? Jewish? State it outright please, we're confused is all