Name one good thing this country did for the world

Name one good thing this country did for the world

Nuke Japan

Destroyed the British empire and heroically have fought the good fight against the third world menace ever since

Prevented Mexico from being the dominant power in the Western hemisphere.

>Destroyed the British empire
Not True
>heroically have fought the good fight against the third world menace ever since
Litteraly created half of the conflicts

Somebody else would have done it without Murica. Mexico couldn't even beat itself in a war.

America inspired the French Revolution, without America there would be no Napoleon.

Made yuropoors salty beyond belief.

Nigeria is the strongest power in Africa.

With no USA, you're looking at both continents being literally nothing but Spaniards and HUE

became the foundation for the modern representative/constitutional republic, which now more than half the world has adopted as a form of government.

The Mexican "Empire" would try to throw its weight around down south and then they would be BTFO by Gran Columbia.

>Made
Still does

Not entirely true. We certainly influenced many of the revolutionaries, but the french revolutionary movement was a long time coming - not that it couldn't have been prevented by a better king than louis XVI.

The Godfather

Nukes

What the fuck is Taco Johns? Is Wyoming that irrelevant?

Wyomingite here, yes it's that irrelevant. There's like 500,000 people in the entire state. It's actually over represented in the EC. But Taco Johns is pretty fucking tasty.

What's Wyoming even like? Seems spoopy.

need a source

Windy and empty. I lived in the biggest city and it had 60,000 people. Super conservative state. It's a great place to raise a family IMO but there's not much in the way of opportunity.

Everything that is interesting is basically in Idaho.

Uh...what do people do for work? Are you in Cheyenne? What's it like?

I've been fantasizing about Wyoming for while now for some reason.

People do whatever there is to do, but the biggest Industry is coal and natural resources. I don't live there anymore, but I grew up there. It's really dry with cold ass winters. Lots of outdoors activities if you know where to go. I usually tell people that if they've been to Montana they've pretty much seen everything Wyoming has to offer. I know it doesn't sound great when I describe it but I really loved it there. There's a University that actually has really good academic programs but most people have never heard of it because it's small.

American Relief Administration

Defeated USSR.

Internet?
Airplanes?
Consumer Automobiles?
X rays?
Massive contributions to medicine?
You might hate America but at least stop being a retard.

You kidding me? We should've just gone with Operation Downfall instead. I'd've LOVED to see the casualties involved in a full-blown invasion of Japan.

Hell, I'm still hoping for somebody to launch an invasion of England. Those fuckers deserve it.

Nukes