Tezos Buyers BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

delawarelookup.com/company/5798741/dynamic-ledger-solutions-inc
tezos.com/dls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects
youtube.com/watch?v=cDIgGYl5krA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow. and to think I came dangerously close to sending them a bitcoin.

This can't be real?

probably happened due to the rumor that ICOs are going to come under regulation

Ya the icos are getting scared. I promise you if they thought they could do a ico with out going to jail they would. The is the second one to fail last two weeks I heard of. It is the end and I'm fucking happy

Weev btfo

I'm sure using misleading words will get them around that. Looks like they really dodged a bullet.

You're welcome user, feel free to send me 0.01 for saving your life 1DHMxnS2KCta8iYNgCh5m3mAZgBykW3KmL

>tezos

>what do you mean
What did he mean by this

Someone explain what's going on in normie terms.

sent

A scam ICO is trying to beat the law by pretending it isn't an ICO(money for untested pretend money sale.)

Stop pretending this is 4D chess and cut your losses

Wtf are you talking about?

Kek, just buy bitbean faggot

what do YOU mean?

Holy shit I'm glad I listened to my senses.

Sure eth has problems but people like decentralized open source shit. And Vitalik even met Putin.

Crypto is about leaving the federal banking system behind, not upgrading it.

keep buying the FUD you dumb fucks and don't cry when it blows up by this time next year

this guy gets it

yeah exactly and Microsoft and others have invested way too much to not go all the way with ETH

successful companies don't fall victim to the sunken cost fallacy like poor people do.

tfw when you finally receive the goods.

Good thing I did not buy it.

>Crypto is about leaving the federal banking system behind, not upgrading it.
if you think that, you should sell your eth then

God damn, you fucks are so retarded that I'm not even going to bother explaining. Just do some fucking reading before posting fucktards

what do you mean?

what did he mean by this?

>2017
>not reporting US-based ICOs to the SEC

This might be true if they'd have to pour money into it to keep it afloat, all they have to do is have Vitalik over to Microsoft HQ, have the Microsoft CEO do a photoop, and the insanely speculative nature of the crypto market will do the rest.

>2017
>US based ICOs
Have there been any? Pretty sure they've all taken steps to not be US based, feel free to name any you think haven't.

this one

Are you braindead? Its based in Switzerland.

bitcoin suisse is a partner but you can invest throught crowdfund.tezos.com, no KYC

Is anyone else disgusted with the state of ICOs right now?

I mean, there is such an absurd amount of money being invested in companies and coins that might as well be vaporware. Hundreds of millions of dollars invested for vague whitepapers and promises of revolutionary tech Soon™ -- half of these companies don't even have working products.

Tezos is a prime example of this vile scammy shit. A project that was dormant and inactive for 2+ years before being resurrected by a pair of incompetents who don't understand blockchain technology in order to cash in on the ICO craze, conducted in the most greedy, opaque manner I've seen yet. They even delayed their ICO date by a month just because they didn't want to compete with others like Bancor, BAT, etc -- a decision made entirely out of avarice.

200 million without even a working demo, left uncapped for 15 days in order to maximize the revenue and dilution of investors' stake. A vesting structure so malformed that it gives them a massive cashout up front. Half of the time, the devs of these ICOs minimize communication with the public after they raise an inordinate amount of money, Bancor being a textbook example. After all, why should they bother anyways? They already got your money and have no real incentive to work on the project.

The worst part is that even once half of these 9-figure ICOs fail and go bust when they fail to deliver on the next "revolutionary blockchain tech" or whatever, the founders will still make it out with nice 10-50 million dollar golden parachutes, despite the "investors" being left to hold the bag.

This shit is an absolute scam and if you send your valuable eth to one of these "smart contracts" or your bitcoin to them, you deserve to lose it all.

US citizens are not able to purchase through that website and again, Tezos themselves are based out of Switzerland. Not sure why you seem unable to grasp this.

delawarelookup.com/company/5798741/dynamic-ledger-solutions-inc
say what

>US citizens operating a tax evasion structure
lol yeah the SEC will just ignore this :^)

tezos.com/dls
>The Tezos Foundation (the Foundation) is a Swiss foundation based in Zug.
Simple loophole.
>The government is going to crackdown on rich people associated with Goldman Sachs
topkek

yeah I have to agree. The more I research on this the more paranoid and flabbergasted by the market to throw money at these theoreticals because of "MOONING" hype associated with it.

Like I want to invest in Btc and some altcoins but the whole thing seem just...... I don't man I just know anymore.

>The government is going to crackdown on rich people associated with Goldman Sachs
you don't know unless you try, will see what the SEC has to say, with that attitude i can tell you're either flipping burgers or a neet

>I-If you disagree with me you're just a NEET
Nice defense.

>Is anyone else disgusted with the state of ICOs right now?
Agreed, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects and just scroll down with shock. I don't see how this is going to end well if it continues for months and months and years. With those kinds of $ payoff incentives, it's only likely to accelerate...

Reporting to SEC is actually a legit option.

it's not that, just that you came out as lazy, pessimist and reluctant to initative

>came off as pessimist with no initiative
What on earth makes you think I would want more government intervention?
SEC thankfully has zero jurisdiction. You people are like the ones who begged for the government to step in after he stock market crash in 1929 instead of accepting that investors are at fault for their own decisions.

>What on earth makes you think I would want more government intervention?
what? I was refering to
which is defeatism at its best

>SEC thankfully has zero jurisdiction
>SEC has 0 juridisction over citizens of their country conducting unlicensed security sales
LOLK

No, in this case its being glad that the corrupt system works in our favor for once.
All directors of the Tezos Foundation are Swiss citizens, not US citizens.

SALT my boys. Get the fuck on that shit. That's where its at. Fuck these scam ICOs. Fuck ICOs with less than 10 team members.

>No, in this case its being glad that the corrupt system works in our favor for once.
oh sweetie you're in a rude shock if you think this uncapped ico is going to make you any money lol

>All directors of the Tezos Foundation are Swiss citizens, not US citizens.
The Breitmans are US citizens and are being presented as the heads of the Tezos project, the fact that they're using swiss citizens to operate their scam will be of no object to the SEC

>IT'S UNCAPPED
>already the largest ICO EVER
>WOMAN CEO and it's worse than you think, just listen:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDIgGYl5krA
>Not surprised since the idiot husband worked for Goldman Sachs before

HAHHAHHAHHA :D :D
GET rekt faggots, what you have left is to hope for greater fool

What is this shit? The next Bancor?

And she's ugly as fuck,
GET REKT, PUT YOUR MONEY IN TEZOS

I just can't stop laughing at stupid fucks telling me that...b-bbut it will have a decentralized governance system...
Listen, you stupid faggot newbie. Decred has just that.. the only difference is that their system is proven and ACTUALLY WORKS!! And the Decred devs achieved this without stupid ICO!

Who do you think is behind the dumb money? Is it institutional?

Is there any possibility that this much FOMO means they have concrete indicators that blockchain is worth a lot? Or is humanity really just fucking stupid?

Pretty much

glad i didnt put in the .75 btc like i wanted
only .13
still upset i keep falling for the ico shit though, no more

Because their GREEDY FUCKS!! Why would you not buy DCR instead? As I said.. Decred has governance system as well.. the only difference is that their system is proven and FUCKING WORKS!! And the Decred devs achieved this without stupid ICO! WHAT DOES TEZOS NEED FUCKING 200M FOR? insanity

*they are, did a mistake there

This is why you don't trust kikes people.

Literally as soon as I confirmed that kikes were managing Tezos (like 10 seconds of research), I wrapped up and declared it nothing but a scam, no point wasting any more time.

>What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this?

This.

There are already coins doing what Tezos wants to do.