Even if you just own 1 Btc you'll be in a group of 21 million

according to this, it puts you in the upper 1/3 of 1% of the entire worlds population

according to God i already Am.

Ya I'm poor and I own a couple of bitcoins

Can't wait for the pending dystopian society where bitcoin hodlers are attacked by the poverty-stricken hoardes

we're still early adopters. lots of assholes who got in earlier like to act all superior but the truth is we are ALL EARLY ADOPTERS. and soon we'll be rich, rich RICH beyond our wildest dreams.

But its not enough to live on. fuck it.

>the richest 20% earns 81.2% of world income

It's like Chad only with money

Sounds like you're just buttmad that the actual early adopters keep poking holes in your pipedream.

That's what drones are for : )

here's one of the assholes now

>implying
Didn't buy my first buttcoin until this January.

Funny, I own a Ferrari and no bitcoins

most of the world makes less than 2 fucking dollars a day.

Sensing a general theme to your posts

90s kid, can't be helped. Animators from that era had an odd fascination with butts.

He's right.

the 21 btc meme should really be the 42 btc meme, or even 210 btc meme

I like the 21 BTC meme because it gives me the dream that I can attain enough BTC one day to become one of the rich ones

but even 21 has become expensive, not long ago it was less than 10k for 21, under 5k 2 years ago, now its over 50k.

you would have had better luck in alts

I'm using alts to hopefully acquire more BTC, which will be the endgame unless something eventually dethrones BTC as the standard in crypto

>tfw, just by living in Australia and having a job, you're part of the global 1%

Fucking hell, now I'm glad the bankers keep suppressing communism.

STFU. We're all early adopters 10 years from now

so the reason people say 21 BTC to be rich is because there will only be, at most, 1 million people who own 21 BTC?
But already many bitcoins have been destroyed, some estimates put it at 16 million bitcoins total in the end. And not to mention some people have like 1000 BTC, and many others will only have like 1 BTC to share among 1000 people.

So it's not like 21 BTC will make me belong to a 1 million exclusive elite.

Income is different from net worth you mongs

Top 1% of the world's population isn't really that big of an achievement.

If you're middle class in any first world country you're already in the 1%

>implying communism would somehow raise the standard of living in Africa or the Asian steppes
>implying the bankers weren't the ones half-responsible for creating communism
Blue pilled as fuck m8

Yeah all these fucking retards complaining about how oppressed they are in the US should just be shipped to some African or Asian shithole so they can learn what being poor and oppressed is really like.

The problem is the average first worlder has absolutely no fucking clue just how poor most of the world's population is. Nothing triggers me more than a first worlder complaining about "how hard he has it".

If you pick a random homeless nigger off the street in LA his quality of life is still better than 80% of the world's population.

And then you have these faggots complaining about how bad and evil capitalism is.

you are perfectly right sir, Europeans and Americans are extremely out of touch with reality on this issue.

They are bragging about poverty while living in comfy apartments/houses, shitposting on internet and having daddies car in the garage.

>b-but muhh Lambo

Except Chad has personality traits that make him successful with to be in the top 20% you only need to be born in a western nation and get a job.
Everyone forgets just how poor most of the world is and don't realize that working at McDonalds in the US puts you in that top 20%.

Tired of being rich and struggling to pay bills.

Then maybe you're spending more than you can afford?
have you made a budget to see where your money is going?

I say we guillotine faggots like you. This will be enough to calm down those retards.

This metric is frankly retarded as it does not factor in cost of living.

yeah, it costs you more to live because you indulge in a lot of avocado sandwiches

Cost of living is not based on eating expensive shit you dumbass.

Don't forget, most poor people own a refrigerator so I don't know why would they complain about anything?