BTC Reversal

I was right about Digibyte. I was right about Litecoin. I was right about Ethereum.

BTC is reversing, this is your sign to get the fuck out right now. The future is looking bleak with August 1st approaching and the imminent hard fork down the line.

You've been warned.

>I was right about Digibyte.
lol that is a terrible way to start off your credentials. Who in their right mind didn't see the death of DGB coming?

That's a cool tripcode you use to prove your predictions are accurate historically thereby giving you credit to make future predictions.

Oh wait...

>I'm smart and really wanna prove it!

get out of everthing. if btc tanks it is taking everything with it

Anyone with half a brain knows it's going to be going down for awhile but only those that haven't been burnt shorting in the past would dare short it now.
It has proven more than capable of reversing a downtrend and gaining 20%+ in 12 hours in the past and you risk that happening while you are out.

You weren't right about shit without proof faggot.

>t. DGB bagholder

>I was right about Digibyte.
>I was right about Litecoin.
>I was right about Ethereum.

lol bagholding is a meme, you haven't figured that out yet?

>I was right about lite coin
>meanwhile it mooned from 24 to 55

not if you stay up 24 hours a day staring at the charts my nig

I was right about your mother

i was right about your mom sucking bbc

Fuck off op . People can short and try to make an extra 50 cents or just hold . Once people realize nothing is going to happen the market will be back to normal . Stop fear mongering

if you don't know it yet. everytime this time of the day there is a massive sell off whyever. it's so funny to watch everyone panics everyday.4 hours from now goes up again. some forces are obviously not satisified with a rising market.

this faggot just dropped 1.5 Million $

WE'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOW SELL SELL SELL

stop spreading fear faggot

This , /Thread .

For all the retards here. BTC will crash, 100%.

It's like "buy the rumor sell the news". People will not want to take the risk, simple as that.

I only buy more, I don't sell, faggots.

Not selling because I don't want to pay taxes, which you obviously have to do after cashing out. Enjoy your ass rape.
And NO, I don't have to pay every transaction, I'm not living in stupid murica...

Are you right that I'm going to eat your mom too?