Daily reminder that poloniex holds onto your coins. Seriously doubting it's solvent at this point

Daily reminder that poloniex holds onto your coins. Seriously doubting it's solvent at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzz8BvaQL9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>4 days
Pfft. Been waiting since May 1st.

Well it's 0.75 btc. Guess I'll just kiss that money goodbye.

I tried increased my daily limit to $25,000 and had a ticket open for 3 weeks while they sorted it out.
As soon as it was approved I could move everything out in one day which was nice.

Its just ridiculous that they hold onto money like that

I don't think they realize the harm they are doing to themselves by closing the trollbox and taking weeks to answer tickets.
They would be much better off just forking over the money to hire more people instead of losing traders trust.

I'm 100 percent only using bittrex now. Fuck poloniex.

its an exit scam you dumb niggers.

This more than likely. Dumb niggers were too inept to run their shit and now we're going to see a bank run.

>pull everything out
>somehow a dumb nigger
It's the people that still have money there that are the idiots.
I honestly don't think it is an exit scam as they will be throwing away ~$200,000 a day and that is before crypto goes mainstream. That said MintPal and Gox were both stupid enough to run with a couple of million when they would have made billions by now if they had been honest so who knows.

>exit scam
>exchange pulls in round $300,000 per day in fees
>or $110mm a year

Makes perfect sense

I got my withdrawal instantly a week ago

How much we need to know? what tier?

>o run with a couple of million
Hundreds millions of btc

FUFDUDUFUD

They should learn a lesson from bittrex and also hire people to spread FUD over bittrex and recommend them to use poloniex.

If you think this is nothing but FUD open a ticket and see how fast they get back to you.
I didn't believe it myself until I opened my ticket.

I transferred my ETH and BTC out of Polo this morning with zero hassle

Took mere minutes, pleb

Stealing that much money would be a hassle. Easier to just make millions without having people want to put you in jail and murder you.

I transfer daily my max 2000$ in and out of polo. No troubles at all.

Everyday I take out 2k but everyday my USD balance goes up 3k. I'll never be free.

>exchange pulls in round $300,000 per day in fees
>or $110mm a year
fucking hell
we went about this all wrong

I had an issue where I found out my Siacoin withdrawal hadnt completed, but said it had, so I made a really vague ticket like "hey i need some guidance on how to resolve this issue". I waited OVER A MONTH and found out it was a common issue, so I got fed up and made another ticket that was way more clear like "REBROADCAST THE WITHDRAWAL OR RETURN THE FUNDS TO MY POLO ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY, WHICHEVER IS FASTER, THANKS". The withdrawal was rebroadcasted later that same day lol, and still after 2 months no one has replied to either of my tickets, I think they are actually really busy doing something and you gotta tell them exactly what you need them to do.

thats my experience. hope that helps

How long did it take to increasr your withdrawl limit? Mine is still pending after 6 weeks. Shall I send a support ticket?

I waited a month to get a ticket response so have fun

Approval is on your end.
Check your e-mail, dumbass. lol

>actually really busy doing something
really busy doing something like emptying all the exchange wallets, yeah

No, look up awaiting approval on poloniex you absolute dunce. This is when they hold funds to (((review))) by their security team.

ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzz8BvaQL9Q

Perfect summary

I waited about 6 weeks for mine to be approved. It did finally come. Apparently during that bull run coinbase was signing up 11000 customers a day. That's a lot of kyc. Government is probably riding their assets to know who all these autistic neet millionaires will be.