I will never be a slave

Who else here is a rich NEET?

>tfw never had to slave away at a uni for some meme degree just to go into debt.
>tfw never had to slave away at a job and loose my time and freedom.
>tfw never had to take out any loans.

Pic related is my bank account. I also have 350k invested in stocks and crypto. I have zero expenses and live in a 3,500 square foot luxury home in a gated neighborhood for completely free. I have unlimited free time for vidya, working out, reading. I will never have a need for a job. It baffles me that people willingly become slaves. I'll be enjoying my life of luxury and freedom as you slave your life away for the next 50 years just for a small taste at neetdom when you're old

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Salary/Amazon-Operations-Manager-Salaries-E6036_D_KO7,25.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice meme :^)

You're an idiot or just terrible at math. That will run out in way less than fifty years. Get a job or a degree now while you have disposable income. When it runs out you'll need something

no but im a rich larper

> tfw no loving touch of woman ever :'(
kys lol

>Not working part-time so you can ensure you'll never run out of money and to keep you busy while still allowing free time to develop your hobbies

Never gonna make it

>I have zero expenses and live in a 3,500 square foot luxury home in a gated neighborhood for completely free.

mind elaborating on how that is......possible? Lol

I will inherit my family's fortune by then, and their homes. I could easily make a lot of money renting the property. You're a jealous wage slave.

I live with my parents.

I don't care about females, I'll buy a hooker if I want sex. In the future I'll buy a sexbot. Western women are a meme and of no use to me.

>Jealous of someone bragging about their parent's money

Dude I'm probably gonna get a few mil in inheritance and even I think you're a huge faggot

put that shit in an index fund and them move to malta, ya dingus

Good for you. I am glad someone escaped the rat race.

How did you do it?

do you foresee boredom ever being a problem?

because the truth is, a life of freedom and luxury sounds like a hedonistic fantasy and is what most people pursue, but considering the resources and opportunity you have access too you'd think you would want to do something "bigger" than a quiet life as an indulgent NEET.

you know, politically, artistically, travel, building, companies, etc etc.

I just can't see vidya sustaining you. if I had that money the world would be calling me to impact it in some way and not just continue to hermit indefinitely

it is a natural desire to use your power to its fullest extent.

cool

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA THIS SQUARE ASS NIGGA LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus fuck if money makes me like that ill stay broke thank you very much. I hope ww3 is around the corner and poverty over runs your shitty urban area.

How did you aquire or are you just posting to be a faggot

>be born rich
>inherit millions
>never work a single day
Life is good :)

this guy sucks dick for oxycontin

>I'm am so great because my family did all the work
Hahahahahahaha.
If I ever make it I'm going to be stealth rich with my own kids until they have been working a few years so they don't end up spoiled cunts like yourself.

People like you give neets a bad name

lol

genetic rejects with money?

you'll probably never have children

and if you do, I GUARANTEE they'll hate you

have a good life!

is this the thread where some fag brags about living with his parents and then acts like it's okay because soon they'll die and he'll inherit the property

>thinks he is rich with less than a million in net worth. LOL.

I'm worth five times what you are and still work my ass off to maintain it. You will be broke in 5 years.

Nice $150k in a Wells Fargo savings account you fucking cuck

Not only does this savings account offer basically 0% interest, but it's also a topkek meme. You aren't even invested in bonds or anything which are shit tier but still better than savings account

To be quite frank here, with no filter being enacted upon my fingers before I type you my thoughts and observations - you're pants on head retarded

Not only do you not know how to invest properly, but you are a pathetic pampered trust fund baby whose family is rich and you probably have no talents in life. You've never had to try at anything, so you didn't. Because you're a fucking loser. And once this paltry sum runs out you're fucked, kid. This is nothing. This isn't even enough to buy a decent house in a metropolitan area you fucking cuck

You're fucked for life because this little silver spoon has made you think you're safe

Kill yourself, please

OP you probably don't know what it feels like to turn less than $1k into 50k or more just by trading shitcoins/eth/btc. When shit is handed to you it's not as rewarding. Even wage slavery offers a similar feeling of feeling like you accomplished something (but less so).
Why would you feel accomplished by using cheat codes to gain god mode before playing some of the game of life?

this, starting cash bonus + part time + hobbies = win

this user is a moron and is wasting money

Also with that much money you have to move your neet ass and actually make yourself relevant or you'll end up depressed

why mad though

look at all this butthurt. where do you poor faggots come from?

you freaking kids and your "big pockets"

Grow up and make real money.

fuck off with your stupid questions, pajeet. get back to me after you learn how to use the potty.

top heh

It's because no one likes obnoxious faggots like OP, who come flailing their small dick around because of daddy money.

No need to be butthurt, it's a legitimate question. I'm speaking as someone who turned my $1k to about $50k or so by investing in some good coins early.
I feel like it someone just handed the $50k to me I would still be happy but I wouldn't feel like I earned it. Watch what happens when you starting giving people money (gibsmedats). They have no ambition to strive for more or they laze about.

sure, if he's being serious and does this shit in person. but you poor faggots getting sweaty about it and preaching from the gutter is much worse. jealous bitches. stay poor.

Sad, you'll never know. It's nice having sexx consistently w someone you actually care abt, all memes aside

Do you need a girlfriend?

you're full of shit. earn has nothing to do with it. you got lucky. you gambled and won, that's it. you clicked and clacked and rode on the coattails of some nerds. you haven't created or contributed or worked for anything. delusional faggot. disgusting.

Having 100k in a bank account isn't something to be jealous about. Even at my job (Amazon warehouse) the managers can afford expensive cars like lambos/ferraris (many live right in Chicago with rents that exceed $3k a month).

glassdoor.com/Salary/Amazon-Operations-Manager-Salaries-E6036_D_KO7,25.htm

100k is their annual salary. It's nothing.

I spent quite a few hours researching and trading, I didn't just buy and hold. If I did, I would have come out with $10-15k at best. Buy and hold works when you get in super early. You have to actually learn TA and market sentiment to trade up from that small of an amount to 50k or more otherwise.

When I was 25 my grandad diedx he was 102. He left my father and myself practically everything. My sister, mother and cousins got nothing except a few keepsakes.

Now I have his property portfolio that generates me around 150k a year, thats after the amount that gets reinvested into more property or business.

I suggest you volunteer for charity work mate, find the genuine people in this world that need help. I put a lot of money into care homes or a charity that helps bereaved families. The /pol/ in me makes sure they are good white families tho.

nice, screenshot.
Do you want to see my Island I own? I can also send you a pic of my private jet, mansion and small country that I own.

good man! Whites need to start looking out for each other because no one else does.

Well sure you're richer than me now.

But I actually have ambition, my life mission is to save the world from global warming.

I will end up thousands of times richer than you, also more moral, also probably have more fun than you because I'll be famous.

It was my first post in this thread you fag. Just trying to make it easy to understand for 90 iq brainlet like you, why poeple dislike obnoxious retards.

>I have zero expenses and live in a 3,500 square foot luxury home in a gated neighborhood for completely free. I have unlimited free time for vidya, working out, reading. I will never have a need for a job.
Have fun when you KYS because you are bored and lonely and have no sense and purpose in life.

>my life mission is to save the world from global warming.
Good thing.
>I will end up thousands of times richer than you
…uhm, OK.
I work in this field too, but I can'T really see where I would get the real money from (unless I happen to invent a free energy machine or something).

that's worse than being poor but independent

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

Must be nice having mommy and daddy's money as a safety net ;)

>my life mission is to save the world from global warming.

Manbearpig is real.

>freedom is about all the degenerate things I can do

Work is what sets you free. Life is about happiness, you are not happy right now because you lack a goal, a real goal where you have to go all in and have bad dreams about how it might come out for years. This is truly rewarding in the end. Money means nothing.

t. somebody who lived like you

i too edit my balance with chrome

You live a shit fucken life fgt

>$2,766,301.59
>just sat on coinbase
lol see you on the breadline

>mommy and daddy gave me all my money!
This is why nobody likes you. You can pretend like you're smart and are good with money, but you're not.

>willingly become slaves
OP are you retarded. Not everyone gets handed everything. something something born on third think you hit a triple. We work shitty jobs to make a shitty living because we have to.

Pretty much same here only I don't have much as you yet.

>live in a 3,500 square foot luxury home
No you live in the bank's luxury home and once our system collapses your home is gone
>freedom
>implying paying loans, taxes and bills is freedumb
How does it feel knowing when things go to shit you wont have an education to help you out, your car and house is taken away because the bank closed, you have no knowledge on alternative energy and you dont know how to grow and catch food because you are a c*ck that relies on the system? Stay a good goy and keep giving your money to us Jews, we need your tax money to give to Isreal

Smart

>all these mad wagies
Kek that's what you get for not having a successful family. Crabs in a bucket.

you are already a slave

all these rich neets give me hope that I can pull 2-4 grand outta my ass mining/trading. No dental insurance sucks dick

At ~$730 so far with $350 in eth/sia mining and $380 up from original $186 btc buy in due to trading.

Hopefully siacoin goes up just enough for me to cash out but if not hopefully I can make some good moves during the Aug 1st fiasco cuz shithurts.jpg

This user gets it

Became a millionaire.
Dunno what to do.

Same. My family will probably be worth well over 5M before they die, and I will get 1/4 of that. Worst case scenario, my parents die now and get covered by 2M worth of life insurance & I still inherit 1M+.

The thing is though, I will probably be a millionaire before my parents die, with how well my construction company is doing after 3 years. Raked in 180K last year mostly sitting on the phone and meeting with clients, spending the extra time checking up on my laborers, and shitposting.

easy to make money when u have money with the guidence wish someone was out there to mentor a young lad to be my dan cody!

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

If ya wanna donate BTC too

Buy coke stock and live off dividends like Buffett.
I'm doing that when I reach 1 mil.

tf is that hand so manly