this should be your first and only thought tbqh

ETHwave pt. II?

>co-workers begin talking about subject
>user's favorite subject and one obsession

>"so, what do you think user?"

>"oh h-haha I've never heard of coinmart, what's that?"

>this is autism in its natural habitat

hahaha

>Not seeing the scenario where these people are only interested in making a quick buck and would bother you non-stop with their normie questions expectiong unlimited financial advice because they get paid by the same company as you.

kek

the ???? is obviously sell you fucking retard

Anyone got more stories of normies getting involved? Has normie involvement peaked yet? Is that bubble still waiting to happen?

why not? get them to the slaughterhouse

We need more normies involved in crypto. It's the only way.

no, don't worry, I refused a job interview and the guy asked me why and he hadn't heard of crypto before

this was at a tech place (well phone company I guess) so we're still good I think

Nowhere near the normie peak. Look into the numbers if wallet addresses. An example is eth tokens, there are only 250k addresses that hold them. That is fuck all and the majority is golem, like 5k addresses hold aragon.

>be me
>autistically post my Blockfolio on instagram
>proceed to get DM'd by "friends" who haven't talked to me in years
>Ask for advice
>I charge them $50-$75 depending if I didn't like the person or not
>Proceeded to make almost $750
>Literally give them advice from Veeky Forums
>mfw

To add I ended up investing the profit into shit that's mooned. Feels good man

It may be autism, but I hate talking to normies about shit I'm actually interested in because most likely they are on such a low level that it's completely pointless. It just makes me start to hate my own interests.

Use it against them like me.. for profit.

Imagine a crypto starter kit connected to a faucet... charge normies $250 for basic level crypto advice and lessons, on skype etc.

Do you think they all go on to buy cryptos? Which is most popular for them to buy, still Bitcoin? Do they ask about Eth or any other alts?

I just directed them to BTC and ETH via Coinbase.

Most normies can't grasp the concept of private keys and shit. I just tell them to hold for a year. If they need for alts, I just skype them, but tell them to DYOR

What do they tend to know about already though? Both bitcoin and Eth? Or neither, they just ask about your funny internet coins?

I'm wondering which coins I need to be in to catch this normie bubble

They know internet money, its booming, how can i get in on this. Pretty normie stuff,

>start talking about bitcoin at work
>start talking about my gains
>suddenly, every black guy within a 3 miles radius is circled around me, with a pen and paper, writing down what I say

friend of mine told me about a friend of hers (yes, actual grill!!) who had heard about LTC and XRP. On further investigation, however, friend didnt manage to buy any despite the "its a secret investment tip I've gotten from a friend" momentum.

>why?
>"said it was too hard to make an account and verify the bank account and stuff."
>y-ye, sure sounds like a bummer, r-right?

Guess the whole concept of trading digital shit is still a little too far fetched for normies to get comfy with.

Fucking niggers lol.

Is there any way we can capitalize off the genetic stupidity of blacks?

Asking to anyone in this thread.

Wow, you must be new here

KangzCoin
>now you too can buy drugs online without whitey being able to trace you
Literally clone Monero and market it as the wokest currency since Egyptian dinars

Lol show them niggercoin

Here's mine

>Be me
>Start buying Bitcoin around $600 after the crash
>Keep buying all the way down to $200
>Super excited. Office is filled with Obama hating Alex Jones'ers, they'll love this crypto shit
>Make a bunch of paper wallets for everyone, no one impressed
>ETH ICO hits, start talking about ETH incessantly
>"No thanks user, we're not buying drugs online"
>Only person interested is the front desk guy, lowest paid employee in the company
>Buys 1,200 ETH @ ICO price (~$0.31) - I buy 300
>Stopped talking to everyone in the office about crypto, except him
>He's never said a word to anyone
>2 Years Later
>Boss reads big article about Blockchain/Ethereum, walks up to him

His reaction when the Boss asks him how his "investment" is doing

awesome! I like how this shit could have changed your life if you had the balls to put in $2k and just forget about it.

I work with a literal Chad. He was asking me to buy BTC for him since it was too complicated and was going to give me the cash for it.

Yep, it's quite literally changed his outlook on life. He's married with 2 kids and a hard worker, but with very little extra money to go around. He pulled out half at ~230 and finished paying off his house. That was a great day for him.

At the time I thought about investing a full Bitcoin into Ethereum (2K ETH) but I only had 5 BTC at the time. To be honest, I never in my wildest dreams thought ETH would break 100. Hell, I thought it was over priced @ 10 USD.

Oh well :) At least I have my 300+ still.