Poorfag here. Here is my blockfolio. I just got my paycheck and want to invest 20% into something

Poorfag here. Here is my blockfolio. I just got my paycheck and want to invest 20% into something.

What should i put it into?

More ETH?
BTC?
LTC?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crypto/@joaol/nolimitcoin-mooning-up-to-1200-sat-now
twitter.com/AnonBabble

monacoin

>blockfolio
>3 scamcoins
buy higher

What do you mean higher

>More ETH?
>BTC?
>LTC?

A L L
T H R E E

iconomi

Bamp. Would LTC be good investment?

this, its the holy trinity

Ganjacoin (420G) on NovaExchange.

See for reasoning.

Easily a 10-100x coin.

Might not see meme gains like the shillcoins on here but yeah, until this baby goes tits up or the next Google like coin comes out, can't go wrong with putting money in BTC or ETH or LTC.

Although everyone is waiting to see if BTC will push the market up or down over the mid-term, if you are holding long term (3+ years) like most of us here, then this is definitely your best option.

However, for some bigger retains, drop a little bit into some alts that you believe in. A lot of shit gets shilled here, daily, but do your own research on alts and don't even take my word for it. Saying that, I suggest:

- Verge (XVG)
- BitBay (BAY)
- ANS
- More ARK
- Ubiq/LSK/Decred/Aragon

Bamp

XVG, ANS and maybe some BAY. Enjoy your riches OP.

this is how you make a post on Veeky Forums

thank you, sir.

Do you have any reason why you suggest XVG/BAY?

Bamp

what's special about aragon?

Definitely more Ark

verge is apparently seriously focusing on security and anonymity, BitBay is a coin that already has a working exchange where you can trade the coins for fiat and also use them to buy real world products with a guaranteed exchange so you won't get scammed, whether you're a buyer or seller.

BAY is also hella cheap rn so even if you only drop $20, it's not a bad gamble in case it goes up even 2x in value

buy nlc2 and HODL

steemit.com/crypto/@joaol/nolimitcoin-mooning-up-to-1200-sat-now

More Ark. I also like decred. I'd consider buying more ETH at $250 or lower.

this is how you make a post on reddit

DBIX

DGB NIGGA

>Commodity backed - 1 coin gets you one feminized hemp seed
may be in your dudeweedlmao state it does, but this is not relevant for the rest of the world

Low supply and they are a great project. Lots of room for growth, a good 1 yr hold at least.