ETH bottomed at 257

Now that eth has bottomed, why arent you buying?

Because no one wants to Support Vitalik's Printing Press (Proof of Stake)...

Because it bottomed yesterday and I did

I mean its up nearly $20, I guess some people just hate money

I'll wait for Bitcoin to fall over once more before I start calling ETH's bottom.

What do you mean you did?
You bottomed or you bought?
You took it up the ass or you bought?

I've been buying incrementally at every floor under 300, its literally free money at this point.

>bottomed
>downward trend

All of the above

Because tomorrow is the weekend dump.

nah that's on late saturday / sunday most of the times

Either way better to wait for the coming dip. Buying now is pointless if you know the dip is coming

I bought at 252 so no pressure there.

You're an idiot, its 30% down from its peak, identical to every other time ETH pumped and re consolidated, this is the floor.

Hope and dreams. You are deluded son. Smart Contracts are the worst absolutely shit idea I have ever heard.

My first altcoin! Up 1000% can't lose!!!

>Hope and dreams

Just basic observations

>Smart Contracts are the worst absolutely shit idea I have ever heard.

Just because you can't understand and quantify emerging technologies doesn't make them bad user :^)

It's fucking useless. No one needs an Anonymous way to Structure Payments. We have Centralized Databases that are WAY BETTER at that (also Audited)...

As for these other Horseshit reasons like "if the weather is..." ohhh dear lord come on. You can't even see a Practical Use for it.

This.

The problem is, the smart contract itself can be secure but when its based on an external factor it essentially becomes useless because it only takes the external factor to be compromised to make the "smart contract" meaningless.

Garbage idea with 0 (zero) actual real world uses. Snakeoil.

Nice, just bought 100k!

>bottoming

more like leveling out then crashing, get out while you're still in the green

Because I bought some at 44 and I can't bring myself to buy at higher prices, it just doesn't feel satisfying. Talk me out of this paralysis Veeky Forums.

any explanation to why you say this?
no troll, genuinely curious