XVG

Bought Verge at the ATH... a lot of it. Was ready to dump at a hefty loss but some wise senpais told me to hold for massive gains in July and beyond.

Thank you kind sirs. I would suck your dicks if I could. Hasn't reached a new ATH yet but it may very well in the next couple hours.

Jesus fuck it is going parabolic.... I don't even know what to do.

Annndd its gone

I'd sell the second I could.

Watchout because it is a pnd scheme by a pajeet group
Get in but know when to dump

With that kind of volume? I don't think so.

What then? Whales accumulating just for the lols?

Browse their website user. Whales are accumulating like crazy. This shit is going to be the premium token when it comes to privacy/untracability.

It is kind of like a sin stock... it is going to be used for black market shit/funding terrorism/etc a lot I imagine because of the privacy, but it will be profitable as fuck for those just holding long term. Mark my words.

Hmm... What about similar coins like Cloak Coin?

Hy shit have you faggot seen the order book?

Fml

Isn't Monero, the ultimate coin for privacy and anonymity?

Yes

no its overvalued trash which has private ledger and transactions can be traced using timestamps and transaction sizes

Exactly, Monero is so overrated it is insane. Not anonymous. PIVX is the future on that front

pivx is not anonymous either but once they get zerocoin protocol running it is a clear winner.. on both speed and anonymity

bought 4.9k will i be rich someday?

Unless it goes $5+, no

Just sold my mined coins for 184 sats, Feels good man

>Logs your IP
>Is the future currency of drug lords, perverts, and terrorists
I'm sorry for your loss

In terms of privacy/anonimity Imo. XVG > XMR > BTC. Verge is going to get larger, I guarantee you this.

Digital Note is better than monero, and verge is better than both of those

this

people always seem to think that TOR and i2p is just for drugs and cp, but theres literally entire countries where you cant buy shit/donate to causes because they don't align with your government / they listen to all you do (china for example). XVG is the crypto of cryptocurrency

I have 400k of this shit, will i be rich?

who /atleastamillion/ here?

Whats a safe place to keep your xvg at?

Can anyone give me a reasonable analysis of XVG past and road-map to the future? Can this potentially hit $1 territory?

Can you explain how someone can trace using time stamps and transaction sizes on a private ledger?

>Can this potentially hit $1 territory?
>max supply 16,555,000,000 XVG

lurk more you fucking newcoiner

DYOR.

Sure it can, given time. People laughed at the thought of BTC being over 1k someday. Who's laughing now?