Get int here icn bros

get int here icn bros
how much do we moon when platform is released? when do you plan on dumping this shit

I plan on holding for a good couple of years as long as the team keep doing well, there's no reason to ever dump this coin. It'll be one of the best gateways for normies to dip their toes into crypto investing. In a few years time I can see ICN being worth several hundred dollars each quite honestly.

I got 10k of these badboys

My thoughts exactly

>It'll be one of the best gateways for normies to dip their toes into crypto investing
This is true and never emphasised enough. Us Veeky Forumsfags might make a quick buck in cryptos by simply fucking around, buying the rumor and selling the news, being an early adopter.
But in the end, the missing cog in this moneymaking machine is normies. When they catch up (and they will), it's payday.

I'm already x4 with my initial investment on ICN. ICN is so significant undervalued. I see 3 figures each next year.

Im in on this too. Just wish I had more $$ to buy in while it is still so cheap.

This reads like a multi post shill. You know, short 8 word poasts. Quickly written.

This coin is tremendous, this is the best coin. There are other coins but you know what they say... This is the best one..

Did I mention 'severely undervalued' ?

When is the platform releasing?

opens to normies 1st of august
beta already open
FOMO starts inside twelve to eighteen hours

FOMO?

Why don't you try actually doing some research of your own instead of relying on Veeky Forums to make your investment decisions for you? I've been buying into ICN long before it was ever it was spoken about here, same thing with ARK.

Fear of Missing out.
The price will start going up faster than before, causing people to panic buy, thinking this will be the last chance to get it cheap (and rightfully so; ICN is honestly undervalued right now)

I went balls deep already, gonna take half out in august but holding the rest until the dawn of time

got in late (around 2$) but still managed to get a nice profit, holding until the public release here at least

bumps

Going to keep holding for 3ish years and retire

I don't know if this is sheer optimism or delusion.

I have 1300 ICN and I will be surprised if they hit $50 each... ever.

maybe's he's from a third world country?

I'm holding 1000 myself and have no idea how high it will go. The only thing I know is that whatever the price of ICN will be, I'll have that value times thousand. Good enough for me.

Reminder that the ICN token itself has 0 use and was created solely for developers to profit

Keep thinking that you fool.

Part of Iconomi profit goes towards ICN. The more demand Iconomi has the higher the price of ICN goes.

IF they do the buybacks

Listen, the platforms going to be released on August the 1st. When it goes public the price is going to boom. At least x2 from now I expect.

Before then they'll also be releasing their Q3 report and we should be expecting some other things to becoming along the way. This'll at least give the price a 30% boost.

It's CFI that has made me cynical towards these people

goddamn you impatient fuck cfi's been out for 2 weeks and you expect it to be on jupiter, you dumb

CFI still has a potential its not even been 1 month since the went live on exchanges and you're already speculating their price.

Give it some time man, some coins take longer then others to boom but they will boom.

it's the manipulation that I don't like

I have CFI and ICN as long term holds. I didn't buy them expecting them to moon in a week or two.

I just don't know if the CFI devs are the ones holding the price down intentionally. Somebody is.

How is CFI related to Iconomi, other than Iconomi buying CFI tokens?