Attention: Digibyte Bag Holders Rejoice - Pay Day Is Coming [SEE MY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS]

Hey Poorfags listen up richman talking...

For all your DGB HODLERS we know you have been hurting. I come bearing good news. I got insider info that DGB is going to surge on July 13 due to an invite only investor pitch that is going to host big time asian banks. Remember citibank. Only bigger and better.

This is your last chance to hop on the gravy train while you dumb bitches still can.
-richman out

Why do you come on here and lie to us, Jared?

Just bought another 100k of these

>citibank
on that day, humanity remembered.

The day of the 1000 sat drop.

I am stating facts. If you don't want to believe me thats on you. I have been working in fintech for the last decade. I live in Singapore and we are already implementing blockchain tech. Our investors have already categorized DGB and an entryway point for the younger generation.

Strap in guys. We are going to the moon.

Thank the lord for anonymity on line, if any trace of your identity would be visible I would personally hunt you down and gut you like a fuckin pig, I hope you're aware of that you degenerate faggot.

I'm about to invest $500...

Convince me more rich man.

I bought DGB for 125 sats so IDGAF what happens, haha. It's never stopped mooning for me.

Looks like this tiny nutter bought at all time high.

Trust the richman. All in DGB.

You better be right

Nice, just bought 100k.

You better be all in.

hahahahahhahahaahhahahahhahahhahahahah technical analysis, draws a wiggly line on paint.

Hodling since may. Put only 250 bucks in DGB and got 4k out. Hodling the other half till 1 sat or 1 $

Lol. You all getting chinked. Cap this.

> turning 250 bucks into 4000 bucks + X is bad

Can fudders be more pathetic?

Quads never lie.

shoulda just start with the 4k to begin with cuck.

>hop on the gravy train
>gravy train
I remember you being late to buy when it first started going up. Asking how to get in on this gravy train.

I tried.