$CPC CapriCoin

Remember this coin?

Sell walls are down. Previous moons have happened on the 5th or 6th every month.
Don't believe me? Check the charts for yourself.

Some influential people have been shilling this for a while, not without reason. There's huge accumulation on this coin and it will go to around 40-45K sats this moon.

Thank me later.

Nice, just bought 100k!

Nice bought 100k

OP isnt wrong.

Shhh you'll ruin it ;)

Nice bought 100 million!

Doubt

It is holding up pretty nice. Looks like it will be one of the huge pumps from either the captain or rocket investment. This is how they pick their coins. I'm in.

Thanks love

How long is it going to take? I've been waiting forever. Also their new wallet is pretty sick

Also I bought 100k

God damn im actually holding this coin and this makes me want to sell it before i get scammed some how.

Lots of shills in here this morning

still very stable. What can't go down must go up

What growth do you expect? The market cap is only half a million.

you folks are spoilt :) this is a legit good buying opportunity right here

That is pretty low. Good reason to bring it up.

im the dude that spotted the pumps on the 5th last 3 months, desu after researching the coin a little i sold my position. the whole coin gives off a really scammy vibe. if youre in or want in i'd say hold for atleast a week and preferably buy in today but whoever is doing these 2x pumps has probably seen that people caught on by now so do so at your own risk

Yeah im really hating it rn aswell but FOMO keeping me in, Any idea exactly what id be in for if this is a "Scam"

well its not a scam really, just some things that set off my spidey senses
>stock photos on the website
>no team listed anywhere on their site
>their about page reads like a business plan, with the "group of technology companies in Europe and the USA" who are behind the project not being listed

it just looks weird, however i know abosolutely nothing about the technical side of the actual token so it may be a winner just based on that alone. I'm still holding a small position just to mess around with it incase it does actually decide to P&D in the next few days ill just sell it and be done with it.

Looks to be breaking out to the upside. Once it is gone it is gone that is for sure.

Still more buyers or do you see more sellers?

Thanks user bought 5.2k coins

Sure thing

IS IT MOONING?!?!?!?!

this already mooned right?

Wasn't really a moon, just a decent increase in value. If it does break 25k sats though...

Do you anons EVER look at 1 day candles or longer?

fuck me, i guess ill just sell, biz shilling is literally the bst indicator of a huge drop

Source?

Pump and dump shitcoin

sell this piece of garbage. someone just dumped on us.