Bitbean Moon Mission

Get in while the engines are hot boys! Bitbean is taking off right now, dont miss out on another moon mission Veeky Forums buy into the bean now!

It's over.

Bitbean is dead.

F

You can't eat a COIN but you can eat a BEAN, I know which I'll be holding when the economy collapses!

No beaners will still be saying this when the government switches there foodstamp cards to bitbean cards

Another day another shitbean shill thread. The same empty promises of moon missions, delusions, wishful thinking. How about posting about real plans for this coin? Where's your roadmap, agile/sprint dev briefing or whatever you call it? That's right, you have none.

Stop stinking up the place Pablo

Shit's not even funny any more. It's kind of sad. Hope you didn't lost too much.

What did BitBean mean by this?

Can someone post that meme with the crying nobeaner chanting "crash crash crash"

dont have that one but I got this classic

>tfw remember seeing that thread and laughing at the bean.

Fucking love the memeness of the bean

Go little bean guy! Go!

I made a thread about this last night but nobody listened. I think we hit the bottom at around 100 a few days ago, and now volume is increasing and the price is trending upward.

Im not saying were going to moon but I really wouldn't be surprised if we hit 150 this weekend.

I bought some bitbean just because of the memes... They make me laugh and forget about my bags.

Look Bitbean has some of the best memes ever. Digibyte memes come in 2nd.

But for all you newfags.....These people are shilling bitbean because theyre bag holders. The memes were awesome but the tech isnt there. Theres a chance they do anther successful pump and pass their bags onto the next generation. But this is a Pump and Dump Coin. These coins are extremely dangerous for even an experienced trader. The group is typically organized and youre not in on it and you will be lucky to leave with what you put it. Theyre not putting all this effort into these memes for nothing.

I am warning you newfags because someone on this board warned me when I first got into crypto. Stay away from the Bean....hes cute and makes you want to give him your money.....but hes a selling you a meme and nothing more.

????
It's been constantly increasing in price, you only lost money if you had weak hands.

it's enough, man. give it a rest...

bitbean is done.

>you and your mom

Suck it nobeaner

you nobeaners havent been blown out enough yet huh?

I wish I had some Beaners :(

2KkPGiotxeyMJY3iXgAM1dE9rdZj1dWKh8

I can never understand how people can throw even a single cent at such a stupid coin. Enjoy your bags you faggot and please fuck off this board I'm tired of your pathetic shilling.

BEAN IS GETTING PUMPED, GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Do you just say things hoping people here wont look at the chart?

Quit trying to sell you bags. Bit Bean is dead let him rest in peace

>Nobeaners actually think this coin is dead
heh... It's only the beginning. When we break a new ATH I will be there at the top, and I will dump my bags on you non believers.

Nice, just bought 100k!

bag holding beaner cuck confirmed

Post your bitbean address in the next 5 minutes and I'll send you 10000 beans.

pwease beaner

2KkPGiotxeyMJY3iXgAM1dE9rdZj1dWKh8

2EY9WrUkM85TxeRpJnoaxdJy9CAZZYRy1L

IT KEEPS GOING HIGHER, GET IN HERE

go little bean guy, go!

I love that little bean

the more beans you have the more beans you sprout and the more beans you sprout the more beans you have

extremely fast transactions
completely decentralized
proof of stake
nice wallet
active devs
best memes
rising price

Fug, I shouldn't have sold at 128 sats.

Just like dogecoin.

146!

Go little bean! Go!

156 holy shit you can't stop bitbean, how high are we going lads?

the moon BITCH

>higher staking reward than ark
>Bean gets called the meme

Rofl

FUG, shouldn't have sold at 130 sats.

Pit stop at 150, next stop 250

Beaners never give up :)

Been hodling long & strong, just wanna see where the takes us for the long term

you know what. I'm willing to admit I was wrong. Bitbean has a great future ahead of it.

My favorite

What is happening with the price? :D

>decide to see what's the meme is all about
>find official faucet
>spend 5 minutes entering the most infuriating photo captcha
>press button get bitbeans
>spend 5 minutes waiting for it to load the page
>"Cannot connect at the moment, please come back later! You can try again in 360 minutes."

When I saw this on Bittrex I was so happy for you guys.

Yeah shit happened after it touched 470