Please just fucking DO SOMETHING CFI

Please just fucking DO SOMETHING CFI

knees weak my bags are heavy there's moms spaghetti on my sweater already

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cofoundit/comments/6i1ttq/what_do_you_think_of_x8_currency/dj55lhm/
reddit.com/r/cofoundit/comments/6jw5rx/will_the_5000_cfi_priority_pass_amount_ever_change/dji3lcg
reddit.com/r/cofoundit/comments/6lffnc/santiment_priority_pass_sale_closes_in_3_blocks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spaghetti hands

I am more and more convinced that I ended up falling into a scam.

Hold till their third ico imo.

If this graph could just, mirror itself real quick

this. bought heavy bags @10k and bought some more @6284 thinking it was gonna moon because of their first ICO. Just fuck my shit up famalam

Was the musiconimi or whateverthefuck from yesterday their first or second?

If we're lucky at all, it'll hit 10k when that happens but you'd think it'd have even a little bump yesterday but this coin seems like it sitting here with brain damage on life support

You guys gotta stop buying things before researching them thoroughly. Seriously. You're angsty about money you put in a coin that you don't even know the event schedule of.

See all that movement and long red candles? Who the fuck is selling this off below the floor at 7800? It's not natural, whatever it is.

Worst of all is to suspect that it is the devs who are manipulating value. And from what I read on bitcointalk people who had CFIs could not buy Santiment because people with ethereum and a whitelist bought first. Few who got lucky and managed to buy. I hope this does not happen with Musiconomi and X8currency because it will make their currency useless.

I actually just got bought 13k more cfis for a total of 27k, guaranteed moon trip.

That's why I'm already coming to the conclusion that it's the jerks of the devs who are manipulating. It does not come to my mind that a whale would be so stupid to manipulate the price of the coin at the cost of sacrificing money and losing money.

i might be an idiot so i don't really get it. what does the dev gain in dropping the value of their own currency? if they're not accumulating like whales do, then wtf is the reason? i guess it might be obvious to some of the more season ppl here, but i don't understand.

Whales know this will moon. Are you guys fucking retarded? Every time they up the cap needed to participate in their icos this is shit is going to moon, thats why im buying as much as i can. I actually fucked up and bought when it was .23, current .16.

it was holding the second retrace on 6/24 at 17:00, then all of the sudden it just fucking tanked and hasn't stopped. The floor at 100% retracement has had 0 resistance effect. Whoever is doing this doesn't care what the price is. It's either a bot or a bad actor, IMO.

>Every time they up the cap needed to participate in their icos this is shit is going to moon

Source? Last I heard they were trying to scale the contribution based on the # of CFI owned.

No

I specifically remember reading they reserve the right to up the minimum cap whenever they want, which will 100% happen. It would be fucking awesome when they require 15k or more in a few months to participate in their icos. Hope they at least double it to 10k for 8x.

you guys have shaky hands. stop being so damn sketchy, not every successful coin will 10x 2 weeks after launch. its clear that a giant bag holder is keeping this down.

one scenario in my mind is that the devs want to keep the price low to let more people accumulate the 5k threshold. hopefully this is not happening.

the other is that people are panic selling because theyre retarded and this fucking piece of shit asshole cocksucking whale is just buying up all your shit for nothing at all. dont sell. youll regret it when this explodes.

its constantly trying to go up but cant...when the walls fall, this is going straight up. accept that its a long term hold and will go up accordingly with cfi's ico's.

i am disappointed to hear they fucked people out of the santiment ico though.

CFI must moon to 70k. I have faith and diamond hands.

>General consensus that the ICO market is pure retardation
>Buy into a project that shills, memes and does PR for ICOs based on shitty ideas

Pic related is you.

5000 is new target

>ICO market is completely unregulated and the majority of scams
>buy into a project that filters out the scams for investors and value-adds to the ICO

exactly. this service is needed and they have a plan to do it. out of all the shit coins this is the least shittiest.

because they probably don't give a shit about anything but lining up more suckers for the ICOs. Cheap CFI means more people can buy 5000 of them.

>filters the scams

It will simply put the scam in a pretty "vetted" little package desu senpai.

But how or why would the price of CFI going go up? They boned plenty of people with 5k+CFI on the santiment ICO, and the price didn't even budge.

I mean, they're sitting on a 20M market cap with a total circulation of 125M. This shit has room to grow but it just seems high risk medium reward long hodl. Not exactly what I wanted to buy into buy I suppose that's my own fault for taking advice from Veeky Forums.

If the amount of coins you could purchase through their ICO was relative to the amount of CFI you hold, instead of just hitting a certain benchmark (I.e. 5000), then I could see the value of CFI moving up quite a bit.

I do not think they will have any reason to care if CFI goes up as long as enough people participate in the ICOs. I can't wait to dump these bags. Just go back up to what I paid and I'm out... and ICN goes out with it.

>They boned plenty of people with 5k+CFI on the santiment ICO

The santimant ico was never open to people that bought CFI off the exchanges, only CFI ICO contributors. The real test will be x8currency, IMO.

It's the devs not a whale. Sure there are whales buying this up. But the devs are pushing this down because it's in their interest to have more people have at least 5000 coins.

i tend to agree. id do it if i was in the chair.

question is at what point do they lay off and let it take its course?

who knows if they even will?

i suppose they know, IF its them doing it.

at some point they have to if they want the coin to stay relevant. people will not buy into this coin after enough time of just riding the fucking dirt at 6k sats. theyre better off letting it climb, creating hype and let people buy it at a higher rate because they want it. they cant be straight up retarded. lucky for me i bought in cheap enough to be get out of this without a sting and i will if its still doing this at x8.

i still think itll go up though. just doesnt make sense to kill the coin. they have to read the forums, theyre probably reading this right now or will later. theres a plan and it isnt to lose potential millions.

>they're probably reading this right now

Maybe. If they are, I have this to say.

Dear Confound.it,

The price of your token is down 100% from a week ago. If you're the one manipulating the price to make it lower for more people to buy in, stop.

signed.

>Buy CFI @ ICO
>Sell for a profit in Bittrex
>With the profit buy in to Nimiq
>??????
>PROFIT

I picked a bad week to quit smoking

Well this has been where the huge buywall is. Let's see what happens to it, perhaps this is where they decide they have squeezed everybody out that they can?

There's another buy wall a third the size at 5.6k and another almost 2.5 the size of the current one at 5.1k

Seems like it's just going to keep tanking.

Santiment but it was only available for those who have participated in CFI ICO so basically buying CFI on market was useless for santiment, therefore it's normal that no one bought it

We have to wait for the next one

Well this is obviously so goddamn manipulated that I think it's gotta pump eventually. Nobody would go to these lengths to just lose. Think about how much time and money it's costing to do this.

These motherfuckers

Goddamnit, I'm reading into X8currency and it makes me want to hit that 5k CFI mark to get in on some, but that sure as shit ain't happening.

X8 seems pretty legit

Im going all in on x8, shit maybe even evefy cfi ico, already missed santiment, still dont get musiconomi, looks like a stretch.

Do you have the 5k?

I've glanced at it and it seems like an improved stable currency, but I haven't fully researched the model yet. Why do you expect significant returns from it? What exactly are you buying in the ico?

because its sponsored and vetted by cfi, that's all you need to know to moon. Also x8 looks super legit as fuck so it will do great

it's basically a currency pegged to some distribution of various fiat + gold

This attitude will fuck you over.
Yeah I see that, so if it's stable why would you want to buy in the ico? Why would the token go up in price? I can see using it as a bunker during a crash but I see no use for holding it

cfi hasn't proven themselves AT ALL yet

CFI is my first real burn in crypto. I got out of DGB safe and sound. But i did not see this bullshit coming. CFI and Bancor alone have probably created huge distrust in the market and leading to a bearish trend

fucking idiot those have been out less than a month, wtf did you expect, you think every coin moons instantly? dumbass

also bancor is a jew scam so that was to be expected. CFI is young af

reddit.com/r/cofoundit/comments/6i1ttq/what_do_you_think_of_x8_currency/dj55lhm/ Well I found this, I'll keep looking for a more detailed explanation.
You're an emotional fool.

Volume has increase on bittrex from 81BTC to 107BTC in a few hours. 30% increase?

Massively down from yesterday. Still, I honestly think it isn't unrealistic for us all to wake up someday soon to the mother of all green candles. Perhaps we will reach the targetted floor at slightly below ico price, which is ~5800 sats.

Moving up. Next wall at 6.3k..

2 days ago there was a thread where a guy swore the floor would be 5858 and it would rise from there. not making this up, i think we have cfi personel in out midst.

It doesn't take a genius or an insider to make that call. That's ico price. It still remains to be seens whether it will be allowed to truly rise soon.

I would look at whenever x8 is happening. Sometime this month. If it doesn't happen then, then get out because they will keep suppressing this since they just recycle the token. It's not destroyed when you use it in one of their priority pass events. So basically they can keep it suppressed and still make money recycling the token indefinitely. It's a very well thought out scam in my mind.

Thank fucking god I got out of CFI a few days ago at 7500 for only a small loss. Now I'm all in on BITBEAN baby!

i did not know that, and youre right i am definitely not a genius.

go further into depth for a mental midget please, havent heard anything about this. what do they have to gain by keeping it low?

im on the fence about passing the 5k threshold. i hold a little over 1200 and cant decide. if it moons id feel retarded if i didnt but thats probably not a good reason to buy into this type of shit.

why are you retards so fucking impatient, this has been out 2 weeks, are you like literally down syndrome retarded?

the fuck are you talking about? asking for more info on how cfi is structured makes me retarded? ive bought all 1200 today at barely 6100 sats....what did you buy in at genius???

fuck you faggot, I'm in cripple

you don't know pain

What else he said? Because until now he's a fucking prophet.

Most at .23, bought more today at .16

Fuck you want to know? Read their website if you dont get it. Just the fact that the icos they sponsor are "vetted" is gonna give them more credibility than your typical vaporware jew scam ico like bancor or that nigger scam patientory.

Looking forward to see you posting angry wojacks while im balls deep facefucking a model by next year.

So, the devs would maybe be suppressing the price if they thought they didn't have enough people that held priority passes. Problem with that is, santiment demonstrated that plenty of people do have them, enough to instantly buy up supply. Also, how could they judge the number of people that have 5000 properly? Most will have their cfi on bittrex until the snapshot date for x8 or whatever comes along. So, it's possible they're doing that, but I still think it's just a whale group thinking long-term and accumulating. Who the fucks knows, really. Waiting a week or three seems smart atm.

In order to acquire a "priority pass" you must have 5000 CFI. They are in the business of pushing their pet projects (Santiment, Musiconomi, X8Currency etc...) If you raise the price to 20k sats fewer buyers would make it to the 5000 CFI mark necessary to obtain a priority pass. If you keep it low more people will buy in. Notice how it has gotten pushed down to their pre ICO levels and there is a buy wall (or was last time I checked at 5858 for 9BTC which is what their ICO token buy in cost was). All they have to do is keep the price enticing for new token buyers then they all try to get into the priority pass sale of their vaunted and approved ICO's (X8, Musiconomi etc..). THe coins are not destroyed and they are then recycled through the exchanges making them a constant source of income after every ICO launch. If it were a whale doing this manipulation they would have removed the sell walls when Santiment went live...because people would have wanted those 5000 tokens to try to get in and a whale would capitalize on this.

nah ill just ask right here. this is a discussion about cfi. fuck off if you dont want to read about it.

and you dont need to sell me the coin, i bought it all on my own and believe it could be great if things go right. this thread is about why its being straight butt fucked by someone and who it might be.

Santiment ico wasn't for people with >5k CFI, santiment was always just for people who invested in the CFI ico. All further ICOs after santiment are for people with >5k CFI

you'll never know, whales or devs, doesnt matter, the important thing is that it moons in a few months, everything else doesnt matter.

I hope they up the cap for their ICOs so the tokens go through the roof, i think that was genius, just based on that this is a guaranteed moon imo.

Yes you're correct, you need only 5k to participate until they move to a system which the size of the contribution you can make is based on the amount of CFI you have

thanks man

that would be crazy if they did. hopefully it happens.

so in these ico's you just have to prove that you own 5k and they just let you in? if theyre successful with it it will definitely go through the roof.

Yeah you need to have at least 5k in your myetherwallet for it to work. For these last ico they whitelisted addresses in advance. Cfi is woring on some platform that will detect of you have the needed cfo tokens to buy the future cfis, so eventually they will up the minimum cap for participating in their icos.

We'll carry these bags for a while but it will be totally worth it.

That's exactly what they're doing.

Follow up with proof

reddit.com/r/cofoundit/comments/6jw5rx/will_the_5000_cfi_priority_pass_amount_ever_change/dji3lcg

awesome

Yeah no shit, its the best way for them to make their token increase in value

I said that, and I said that after seeing the purchase order in 5858 sats.

"Yes, it was too quick - way faster than we expected. Apologies to all who were left out. Please note that this was the last crowdsale where holding CFI was not a requirement to participate in the Priority Pass pre-sale.
Based on the data from this crowdsale we'll be designing investment limits for future crowdsales. Join our Slack if you have any suggestions!" (Jan)

reddit.com/r/cofoundit/comments/6lffnc/santiment_priority_pass_sale_closes_in_3_blocks/

I hope that maybe this will solve the problem and the devs will stop manipulating the coin. We will probably see CFI mooning at the Musiconomi launch.

how much mooning potential do you guys see?

At least 20k. It will happen, the problem is when. While they still manipulating the coin it will not happen.

In fact it was to be above 20k now and it was to see CFI mooning up to 40k up to 80k.

What?

What?

When CFI was released on Bittrex it reached 20k and then stabilized between 10 and 12k.
I believe it was to gradually go up to 15k and during the launch of Santiment to stay above 20k and go up gradually until the release of Musiconomi and X8currency, and when X8currency was released to pass the 40k. And reach 80k by the end of the year.
That is my opinion. Of one thing I am sure, if it were not the manipulation was to be AT LEAST above 10k now.

何?

The problem is that there is no way to know who is manipulating the currency, whether it is some whale that is manipulating to accumulate currencies or whether it is the developers themselves.
CFI also has other problems. The first one is the communication with the investors that is terrible and the second is that the system of quotas that they created is not working, but has the excuse that in Santiment these quotas were shared with a whitelist and ethereum and that in Musiconomi and X8currency It will not be so. Let's wait and see, because if it is to buy CFI and having to rely on the luck to buy what they throw will not be worth it.
If all this is corrected until the release of Musiconomi probably what we are going to see is a moon, but if it is not the coin dies and then I will make sure that it was a scam.

I am almost certain it will not budge very much between now and X8. I truly believe they are scamming everyone since they will recycle (not destroy) any tokens. It gives them a constant flow of funding if they keep it the same and everyone buys 5000 or more Cofoundit tokens. I hope I am wrong but any whale would have capitalized on Santiment being released and raised the sell walls then.

Santiment was never going to drive much demand because getting cfi would be useless for it. Musiconomi is the first real test of that theory. As for the devs suppressing it, you've already been shown several times in this thread that the priority pass is going to go up significantly in price and probably be scaled as well. The cfi token will also have other use cases on the platform, which you should know about since it's in the whitepaper. Santiment today showed that even a tiny portion of the people who already have priority passes is enough to fill a small cap ico. They don't need more people to have passes, they need less.

>5756

>mfw bought at 9

I'll just try to forget about this fucking mess until the end of july

Looks like the devs are doing the same.

Good thing I got shitfaced and got out of this mess. Already made back most of my losses.

didn't read about CFI but I see this 5k threshold for priority treatment in ICOs
do you participate in said ICOs with your CFI?

Look at this shit. Already in 5787

Coin For Idiots