Hop on to the $CPC train before the real rally starts check it out

Hop on to the $CPC train before the real rally starts check it out bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CPC
target= at least 5$

Goddamn I envy the fuckers who got in at the sharp dip.

This shit is going to 100k at least no need to envy.

I've been waiting for 2 weeks for this shitcoin to move and still nothing

calm down and hodl at least you're not bagholding and losing money

Does it have potential for long term or should I sell after this potential pump?

If this actually gets to $5 I will shit everywhere

Do you know what's cooler than $5? TEN Dollars..

Well ı'm hoping the pump will be great and you will gain a lot so there's no need to hodl for longer because you already got a lot and no it's a shitcoin no long term

What did he mean by this?

correct, unless it gets tons of normies to use crypto and even then its a shitcoin with a big userbase. plus theres another coin that will absolutely murder cpc in that niche

What coin is that

Nice, just bought 100k!

Fuck offentlig attilafx

reeeeee

pump over. sell sell.

There is a huge resistance at 250k it's been trying to break that for some time now when it does you'll see what a 'pump' is ;)

>there is a huge resistance at 250k
>shows 30 min chart

Fuk boys i've got $1000 spare in my bittrex which i wanna invest but i cant pull the trigger to buy this shitcoin

promise me i wont be an eternal bagholder :(

I don't think you can be a bagholder at this coin well maybe you can but not DGB level bagholding the worst is you lose 100$ just look at history if you buy at 22-23-24k levels you have nothing to worry about at worst you'll break even or a bit profit ^^

thx gonna buy up that 23125 sell order

you don't say that, he is the only Veeky Forums poster worth a shit

Agreed

lol i bet attila just dumped his shit on his twitter followers.

You in boi?

I'm fine if 23971 is the dumped price ı bought at 22.5k

If that MACD crossover happens and we eat the 25k sells we're going to moon

got in at 22k. set my sell order for 50k ish. hopefuly thats realistic.

Lower that to 49k and you should be fine you never know where the walls at but they're usually at whole numbers like 5k 10k 25k 40k 50k

yeah you right. 50k does seem like it could be a psychological limit

We're going way past that levels but it's safer so yeah

actually the last order in the book is like 42k gonna set it to that and be safe with that.

Sure put it to 42567

so what's way past 50k

5$ easily 7-9 maybe

But ı really wouldn't want you to miss the pump if it turns out less than your sell order so just be safe and take something like 2x ı don't want to feel guilty :)