Jobs Seeking 2017 vs Starting your Own Business/self-employment

Dealing with retarded online applications, HR bullshit, not getting the common decency of getting a reply back from an in person or even phone screen interview. Why is it in 2017 we still put up with this bullshit and act like these corporations are doing us a favor? Yet especially young people doing professional work act like they identify with their employers and for what? There is no employee loyalty anymore and you can be fired at any time for any reason. The previous generation didn't have to put up with this, but now its almost accepted.

I can understand being desperate and needing money from a job. But from a qualitative risk vs reward POV why do millennials and really anyone would put up with this level of bullshit when it comes to recruitment and job seeking? I mean you would think that people would just say fuck it to this shit and go their own. But no its been so bad people are literally cucked into condition to accepting bullshit like providing work before you even get an offer and feeling grateful for it.

I opened a business doing aquarium service/installation and granted its not like i'm fabulously wealthy I make approx. $2,300 a month take home cash after tax and overhead. But I never had any of the same bullshit when dealing with clients then I did when seeking work from an employer even for min-wagecuck work. The work is hard and not guaranteed but its not like even working in a full time career position isn't either.
If I or any company put my or their prospective clients though the same bullshit and hoops they did with their recruitment process for employees I can guarantee you I and they would be out of business in less than a week.
So the question is why is the job market and process so unbelievably terrible circa 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/your-interview-at-this-startup-can-last-up-to-22-hours-2014-11#ixzz3QysAjBtI
bls.gov/web/empsit/cpseea10.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

freelancer websites will become the norm

just have to fight pajeet for a job

>Jobs Seeking 2017 vs Starting your Own Business/self-employment
From what I understand india is starting to really suffer from the Trump h1b cuts but mostly from the fact most sys-admin work is now pretty much becoming highly automated. There isn't the need for 30 pajeet sys-admins in an IT department when you can now only do it with 3.

Because the companies can allow themselves to do that, and wagecucks don't have the choice but to play along. This is caused by the ratio of people to jobs being too high.

If you accept the above statement as correct, and it fairly obviously is, then with some thinking you can derive some enlightening conclusions about societal work expectations (why is 40h the standard work hours?), the consequences of various population levels (increasing population is not just a question of producing enough food to match consumption), government interests (by what standards is country growth/progress evaluated?).

Marketable skills dude, most millennials fell for the college=money meme.
And very few snowflakes have the risk taking mindset required to start a business.

this

it's funny to me how the media/normies have been called the current situation the "sharing economy", but in reality is the "poverty economy"

if you don't have friends or family that will give you a job, good fucking luck. your best bet is begging, or start your own thing with no guarantee of success.

Whats scary is that soon even people with full time careers are going to be expected to have a "share" job like driving an uber or renting out your room airbnb to able to afford anything else aside from basic sustenance.

>tfw people dont realize that 30-40% of all effective income and financial transactions are taken by the government
>tfw you realize government taxes barely give back to the populace besides basic functions
>tfw you realize that the government has been steadily decreasing the value of money through central banking
>tfw you realize most of the economic problems today can be solved through less government interference
>tfw you realize people still think big government is a good thing
>inb4 i get called an anarcho cap shill

nigga what
the average african american GETS money from the government, same with hispanics
the government gives plenty to citizens, just not your kind
with "less" government interference in the form of less taxes and a resulting lower welfare, you'd get riots, more destruction of property, more murders
i don't think you're an anarcho cap shill, big government is a problem, but you need to take a hard look at the actual problems we face
there is a significant portion of the population that is effectively unemployable. that population has to be pacified with bread and games
the current multicultural dysgenic state can only be sustained through tax slavery of the few productive people
you cannot fix human capital with a tax adjustement... not in the short run

Blacks make up 12% of the population, you are overestimating their impact on the economy, same as Hispanics.

Welfare should be completely eliminated, while we are on the topic.

Effectively unemployable? Lower the taxes, lower the regulation, and there will be more demand for jobs. More demand for jobs = a more employable population.

>that population has to be pacified with bread and games

Again you're overestimating their impact

>the current multicultural dysgenic state can only be sustained through tax slavery of the few productive people

Wake up fool, its disintegrating before your very eyes. Not going to happen.

Let the riots begin

Let the war begin

it is time for something new

>the current multicultural dysgenic state can only be sustained through tax slavery of the few productive people

Actually no, its completely unsustainable.

The solution is very simple for everyone: You work, you get paid. If you don't work, you don't get paid, you starve, you die. If you steal, you get put in prison.
If someone doesn't like it, that's too bad. They can

1) Go to prison

2) Get shot

Problem solved!
Welfare is one of the biggest wastes in human history. Before welfare we had voluntary charity, which was far more effective and didnt comprise of forcefully taking peoples' money and then putting it through the parasitic government system.
fuck welfare and fuck the government
a much smaller government would be way more beneficial

You fucking idiot. Do you know, like, fucking human history?
All small governments grow at some point.

Then get rid of them all together

The reason the job market is so shit is because of supply from baby boomers. Unlike other generations, which saved their money their entire lives and retired, baby boomers spent all their money and now continue to need to work jobs at every level. It used to be that you'd never see anyone over the age of 30 working at a place like mcdonalds, but now you see maybe one person working there that's in their teens-early 20s. This is because, when compared to these boomers, kids can't compete. They have no experience, no PROVEN work ethic, and barely any references, where baby boomers have all of that.

>oh, well those are shit jobs anyways, they don't matter

those shitty jobs are critical to establishing a proven work ethic later on. Plus, if you're 18-20, and the only job you could possibly get is a McDonalds job but its all taken by boomers, then you're going to have gaps in your work history. You see, not only are boomers taking the jobs, but other boomers are hiring for the jobs, and they expect things to work how they worked when they were kids. If you fail to compete with the boomers for a couple years (and thus look like you just dicked around for half your adult life up to that point) along with lack any professional experience, professional references, or an established work ethic, why would anyone hire you over the 50 baby boomers who also applied who do have all those things?

There's going to be a point where the boomers die off, and then there'll be a labor crisis. Trying to find qualified people for leadership roles will be impossible because all the younger generations weren't allowed to grow.

freelance websites are a joke. the chinese in specific will charge practically nothing and finish the job (shitfully, but who cares?) within a short time frame.

Hey idiot, maybe we should get rid of them then. Keep doing something over and over again expecting different results is called insanity for a good reason

In fact we have the technology now to govern ourselves pretty well without a formal "government"

That's really bullshit, the new hip millennia l startups are just as bad if not worse. Take this example putting new prospective into a 22hr interview all for the *chance* of having a job.
businessinsider.com/your-interview-at-this-startup-can-last-up-to-22-hours-2014-11#ixzz3QysAjBtI
Then finding out you're told you have no bargaining power because you "survived" the process.
Granted it's baby boomers themselves who are the most prejudiced when it comes to age discrimination and also because many would rather hire young naive workers who will get paid less and/or eye candy from slutty girls out of college.

A huge portion of productive baby boomers are unemployed or underemployed because of age discrimination.
The economy while better then in 08 is still wobbly and looks like it might dip again. Also many jobs that were lost are not coming back because of new automation and outsourcing in fields like IT and service once considered immune or at least safe.
Government has ponied up to and kissed the ass of business at the expense of the consumer and continues to do so. Which is why it's bullshit when people talk about taxes being at fault when so many industries are directly or indirectly subsidized by the government with little to no benefit to the people around them.

>That's really bullshit, the new hip millennia l startups are just as bad if not worse. Take this example putting new prospective into a 22hr interview all for the *chance* of having a job.

>here's one example in one field that goes against what you said so you're wrong

wow those 150 employees for that austrailian app company sure has a big impact on the overall job market don't it?

>Granted it's baby boomers themselves who are the most prejudiced when it comes to age discrimination and also because many would rather hire young naive workers who will get paid less and/or eye candy from slutty girls out of college.

>HURR BUSINESSES WANT EMPLOYEES WHO ARE UNPROVEN BECAUSE THEY CAN PAY THEM LESS HURR DURRR

that's really retarded. employers fill jobs because they want the jobs done, not because they're required to hire people.

>A huge portion of productive baby boomers are unemployed or underemployed because of age discrimination.

Just going to leave this here to show how retarded you are: bls.gov/web/empsit/cpseea10.htm

>Government has ponied up to and kissed the ass of business at the expense of the consumer and continues to do so. Which is why it's bullshit when people talk about taxes being at fault when so many industries are directly or indirectly subsidized by the government with little to no benefit to the people around them.

the occasional tax break isnt a subsidy.

What are you talking about? The subsidizing of industries is paid for by taxes.

But its bigger than just that. The Federal Income tax is unconstitutional. Did you know that? It's theft. We were never meant to have an income tax.

Income tax is just another name for serfdom, indentured servitude, nothing different than the Feudal times where serfs worked the land for the "protection" of the Lord.

The whole system is fucked up. Look at the Federal Reserve. Central banking is a complete failure (hence Cryptocurrency). The Fed answers to no one. The Elites that are behind the Fed print money out of thin air and lend it to the government at interest. It's one of the biggest scams in history. And there is nothing stopping them from writing checks off the books. Nothing since the Fed isn't regulated. Janet Yellen could have written herself a million dollar paycheck and no one would notice or care.

Lol, the government is a fucking joke, the system is a joke. The Fed can magically create money, and no one bats an eye. Lmao. The whole system is fraudulent and essentially a fake economy. You have the average joe busting hit butt to make $50k a year meanwhile the Jewish Elite can wipe their butts with paper bills and they wouldnt even look to see whose face was on the front of it.

>that's really retarded. employers fill jobs because they want the jobs done, not because they're required to hire people.
Not anymore bucko, the fear of risk from taking on a new higher is worse then its ever been. Nowadays they want to ring every drop out of purple squirrel. Part of that is because firing people is slightly harder then it used to be the other is because the realization people

Employers fill jobs because they gain profit from it directly or indirectly as a support function/need and that's all based on market forces and growth.

Also age discrimination is very real and you are retarded for not looking at the bigger picture. Take my dad for example who is 65+, college educated has 25+ experience with sys-admin, Infosec work both on wallstreet and with the government and certs CISSP, CISSA, ect up the wazoo yet cannot find a job/or has had very hard time finding work related to his field.

*the realization people are desperate and they can get away with shit these days that back then would be un-thinkable to do.

Sorry I messed up on the post

employers don't make money JUST by having people hired you moron.

Also

>ake my dad for example who is 65+,

your dad should be retired with all the money he made from his 25+ years experience in a high paying field. The fact that he complains to his kid about it instead of living off his nest egg proves my point. He could easily get any number of jobs anyways, he just wants to keep the high paying field he's used to that doesn't have a long retention rate anyways. The fact that he got 25 years out of it is pretty fucking good. any other field he would be pushing newcomers out because he's an irresponsible buffoon.

Never complained about to me. I saw it when he got laid off from Merrill Lynch when it went to shit because of Stan O'neil which fucked up our family for quite some time and lost the house and retirement. That was around 2004-5. Granted he's had good work now and then but most of not permanent. Currently works as temp worker doing PCI audit compliance for the D.C government but the vendor doing the contract has such a shitty rate so currently he's looking for something better and actually permanent.

It's also why I cringe when I hear people talk how, " WOW I.T IS SUCH IN DEMAND FIELD!" because so much if it is musical chairs and outsourced to fuck by pajeet. I see the same thing happening in InfoSec too.

>businessinsider.com/your-interview-at-this-startup-can-last-up-to-22-hours-2014-11#ixzz3QysAjBtI
>all those pajeets
figures.

>loses job, probably got redundancy
>still manages to lose house and retirement
typical boomer trash spending all their money on useless bullshit, getting everything on finance and living a life well beyond their means, paycheck to paycheck, all, of course, on finance
looks like you should learn from his mistakes and invest your money wisely :)