IT'S HAPPENING

HOP ON THE TRAIN TO LAMBOLAND BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

awww really? I just changed all my digibytes to Litecoin.

>Please buy my bags

that glass dust probably wasn't good for him

Lucky me, I changed it the other way around this morning after a low buy order got filled.

its not fucking mooning at all kys

I'm on before the boost.

>Thinking this is mooning
>When it went from about 600 to 800 sats a few days ago and went right back down

Man holding DGB must be suffering

dat gif kek.
i'll buy some of your bags as a reward

Whats happening is someone is boosting it 6-8% and then people are selling for a couple percent profit. Its pathetic.

Sell your fucking bags and never look back.

please be true

To boost they have to buy themselves.
Why would people be investing so much? Given the rate it was dropping it should be at 200. People are loading up patiently for the next run. Check the all time chart.

It is pumping but this happened a few days ago and it went back down. If it hits 1k sats today it will moon. We'll see what happens.

People getting the jitters about citi comp. Winners announced soon. It's all or floor.
If you're in, make sure you've got a few stops set.

Yea if they win or announce a big partnership it will go up like crazy. I wonder what will happen.

Need some fucking news. DGB needs to prove itself.

My ANS is holding me down.

110 BTC buy wall

OH BOY

where are you seeing that

Polo @703 Sat for ~20 minutes, now gone

Those fucking massive walls are ludicrous. Oh well, I already made about 150 bucks off of this in one day so might as well get out now.

>dgb doesn't dump for a day
>bagholders go wild

>WAVES
Nice, just bought 100k!

I was worried about bagholding on this one but watching the sell walls drop today has been pretty nice. To be honest I've got a limit sale set at 900 sats but that's only with 1/4 of my coins to make back my original investment. Everything after that is icing.