Last chance to buy. Rising now from rock bottom

Last chance to buy. Rising now from rock bottom

read on reddit couple hours ago that a hacker got into some scientists wallets and steal some NMR, started to dump their coins at dirt cheap price

someone can confirm?

Sounds like very low effort fud. There was the slackbot hack but that happened across every single channel.

give me some hope user, got stuck at .03 and these bags are getting heavier by the day

I've been watching this one very close for a week now and it's showing all the signs of an upward breakout being imminent. I wouldn't have bought 1 BTC worth if I didn't think it was gonna go up.

Just went in, I hope you're right.

Cool! Bought 100k - 9995.

A woman did this. A WOMAN

Was waiting for the end of the dip for days and i just noticed my bank cucked me on a tranfert to coinbase

FUCK

ty user, seems like you were right, let's see how high this thing goes this time

any predictions?

Truth be told I dont know jack shit about hedgefund crypto platforms, but I do know a juicy p&d opportunity whenever I see one. Going in @ ~ 0.135.

Could go much higher. Low supply and relatively low market cap leaves room for a big rise. The original spike happened due to bittrex fomo so once the bagholders cut their losses we'll definitely see it go places

There is no moon coming for weeks retard. The guy just did a quick descending pump and dump to lure in newfags.

It will continue dropping to 15$ and lower until something positive is said. Numeraire is on life support.

T. Numeraire bagholder @ 0.45

>low supply

At least 21 million coming in circulation

You can wait for numerai to go to 18million market cap, I can't realistically see that

That's the Maximum. Only 1 million circulating right now and when more get released others get destroyed.

It's going to moon in two days. Remember this and get your bags ready.

It's followed the exact same trend for the past two weeks. Hell the spike today has been happening at the same time the past few days.

Yeah at 1500 NMR a week + wrong coins get destroyed + only 2M in circulation atm

A source I follow posted NMR is legit long hold, holding since 0.0128 and bought more at the same price on the dip. Its not going below 0.012 unless devs fuck something up. Buyer confidence is back and its going up from here

Yup. I probably follow the same source as you, and as I predicted it's reversing it's trend right now. Been watching this one so fucking close the whale movements are obvious.