This is fascism

>The air was alive with the cries of the wounded. I saw a man crawling down the street, dragging his broken legs.... Pieces of people and animals were lying everywhere.... In the wreckage there was a young woman. I could not take my eyes off her. Bones stuck through her dress. Her head twisted right around her neck. She lay, mouth open, her tongue hanging out. I vomited and lost consciousness

Sounds more like war in general.
Fascism's still bad though

Tokyo Firebombing was done by Capitalists.

Bombing civilian cities isn't fascist.

>We were young, strong, and four years without women. So we tried to catch German women and ... Ten men raped one girl. There were not enough women; the entire population run from the Soviet Army. So we had to take young, twelve or thirteen year-old. If she cried, we put something into her mouth. We thought it was fun. Now I can not understand how I did it. A boy from a good family... But that was me.
This is Communism.
But seriously, this shit happens in every war.

All forms of government/economy has committed mass atrocities. It's really irrelevant. Anarchism and more specifically, Platformism is the way.

Why, because they haven't committed war crimes yet? It's not an issue of government/economy, it's just the bad side of human nature.

In every way but physical I'm an Anarchist
*blows up government building*

The very nature of Platforms would put humans in a healthier state of mind when we aren't bombarded by statist bullshit and given independence as well as a true communal state of mind/living. People whose material and mental needs are being met are typically not violent. The only violent people left would be mentally insane people and those can hardly be stopped even in a statist environment

If humans aren't given any conflict, they'll create it. A utopia is impossible.

Minarchism is the only legitimate solution

The violence committed by Anarchism is not even comparable to the atrocities of states. Besides, the state uses violence to maintain its power constantly anyways.

>tachanka Makhno and his eastern hordes did nothing wrong
That's what anarcofags believe

Yes, but they will be similar to modern "conflicts". They will be a big deal to us and our egos, but will hardly be overly violent or consequential. Think "football(soccer) teams" without the capitalist aspect. Those are created conflicts that work well to pacify us. Humans would naturally create those type of conflicts in a peaceful society.

There is no such thing as property so you don't need police to guard it sweetie

Voluntary security groups will form, and they will answer to the people through local councils

That sounds awesome.

K R O N S T A D T E D

Name one fucking thing he did wrong

Fighting the whites for a start

>sweetie
Found the tumblrina.

So what happens when reactionaries or the old bourgeoisie start to organize to re-establish the old order? Do you let them go ahead because you don't want to be repressive "stalinists" or do you use force to shut them down, making you an even worse version than the revolutionary states that you despise, since you're informal "totally not a state" isn't accountable to anybody?

Assuming that anarchists will ever approach victory, since they just lose and blame "stalinists."

>throw guns into the river because it came from stain.
>alienate nominally anti-franco landowners in the countryside instead of actually fighting fascists like the communists.
>grow grapes for champagne instead of devoting everything for war materials.
>blame stalin anyway

It was supposed to be tongue in cheek. I couldn't care the least bit about identity politics because they are all symptoms of a much greater problem. It's pointless to treat symptoms when you could cure the disease.

That's only because anarchists can't manage to even throw homemade grenades at police without blowing their own arms off.

Anarchism's incompetence and inherent inability to realize it's retarded ideas is it's only saving grace. It's like one of those super heavy elements that can only exist in a lab for a fraction of a second, because it's so unstable.

I just vomitted on my computerafter reading this OP. Am i fascist now?

Reestablishing the old order would institute property, and violence to protect said property. It goes against unity so it would be the responsibility of the people to use violence to stop violence.

Although I do agree that Anarchists need to take a more utilitarian approach to liberty in times of dire need if they want to win. (Like winning against tankies like you)

Anarchism can never be perfect statelessness, but it can move us in the direction of non-oppressive or destructive ways of living.

Alright, tongue removed from cheek.

So, in practical terms, how would they stop the counter-revolution? Hand out assault rifles and wait for fascists and other counter-revs to attack? Or should they take a more proactive course and stop them from organizing before they start? Where do you draw the line? Actively accumulating funds and foreign aid for the destruction of the revolution? Getting on a megaphone calling for fascism in a city square? Putting up far-right posters?

Even omitting conflict from antagonistic class forces within the nation or society (which isn't an IF, because it WILL happen), what about foreign intervention? How is giving everyone guns going to stop air strikes? Nations use hierarchical armed forces because it's more effective than informal militias -- war is by involves hierarchical violence, and you can't win it unless someone, somewhere, who has an overall strategy and a view to the bigger picture, is ordering people into battles where people are going to -- unfortunately -- die. Remember that anarchists lost battle in the Spanish Civil War because militias were voting instead of taking the initiative in attacking.

Shit, I should proofread these things before hitting post.

>anarchism
You'd get instantly annexed by any nation, anarchism only works if you think an incredibly loose assortment of people would have the resources to fight the actual army of any neraby country, who would clearly want the resources your defenseless "nation" now has.

And one additional thing: anarchists DID tackle the question of fighting counter-revolutionaries in Spain. They were the control patrols, and they pretty much employed unaccountable violence to settle scores with the bourgeoisie and the clergy. This isn't some "anti-anarchist" propaganda either: even the POUM and Federica Montseny admitted this stuff.