STRATIS to Moon

Stratis to support ICOs..
Moooooooooooon!

Better ICOs >>>>>>>ETH

i'll hop on here cuz i just bought in. Yeah, if stratis can release ICO without bogging down its network like ETH we will see XJ-13 missions, fuck the moon.

stratis is probably the most undervalued coin in crytpo atm (compare to ANTS or ETH)

Yes, we need more ICO's

They are a bit late with that... adding ICO functionality when everyone is already fed up and rather waits to buy at a discount once it hits exchanges.

just bought 100

>a bit late with ICO
ICOs will be happening for the next 100 years assuming crypto doesn't die, so i don't see howyou can be late. It's just the start of STRAT ICOs. and ppl are fed up with them, bc they are crashing ETH network, if STRAT can solve this problem, its worth more than ETH

come on NEETS even you should be able to figure this one out.

Forget it...Waves is a better platform.

We'll see where this goes when they actually have their first ICO. If the side chain stuff ends up not clogging the network like with ETH that could be pretty good for it (also less good for ETH if people determine STRAT to be a better alternative)

Nah ICOs have proven to be a literal ponzi scheme that will end up being the one fucking thing, of all the illegal shit that crypto is already associated with, that gets attention of regulators which will at the least fuck with market trust

yes totally the zrcoin ico was a success!!

ZRcoin went 160% up today...Waves will dominate crypto. Primalbase and MobileGo and Starta on Waves will be huge too. And Waves Tokenomica, android dex, new dex...huge partnerships and so on...

>MobileGo

>ZRcoin went 160% up today

yeah totally not manipulated by hithtc who still refuse to allow funding zrcoins on their exchange, you're just a wave shill, you can't sell zrcoins now at even the ico price and you're praising this shitty waves

They just partnered with 6th biggest private firm in USA and you call them shitty :)

yeah a great idea done terribly wrong is still shitty, they can partner with however they want, it's still doesn't erase the terribles icos, just go on the zrcoin slack/telegram and see if they're praising it, but you're just a shill, that's not your job :)

No problem mate, we'll see in a year :)

at a time when ETH is falling hard and fast, this news couldnt have come at a better time. Strat will be top volume tomorrow on Bittrex cap this

Eh, Litecoin is taking most of the buyers from ETH. Wait for the weekend. If LTC turns out to be a double top, Strat will definitely pick up some momentum.

FUCK I ONLY HAVE 22 OF THESE

He points out a very real problem with ethereum, namely the unlimited way ERC20 shitcoins can clog the network and render it useless

If you want to price the damage done so far just subtract today's spot price for ETH from its ATH.

nice, the value will definitively increase, that's the ico mania that killed eth theses last weeks

it's alright. look at aNTS pricing. This is theoretically where STRAT should be. so if you get in now, you get around 30% gains if/when this pumps up.

Sell monero for stratis?

I wouldn't just look at pricing per coin. Look at market caps too when you're comparing stuff

and back down it goes

would this be a good time to buy strat? it seems it fell low enough