ARK

>30k sat

Will the whales permit us to sell our bags?

Find out in the next thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally off this ride

Only the strong will dine like kings

What does sat mean? I googled it and it means satoshi? I know what Satoshi is

>actually getting off the Ark

Do you even want to make it?

Holding for years

I'll still hold a little bit but these bags are too heavy and there's way better bets

The lowest fraction of BTC used by most people.
that is 0.0000000000000000000000000001

> ARK is huge
> Will not go away
> Will moon
> Will make you cry

Ah okay thank you, just wanted to clarify that sats=satoshi

I believe in ARK. I just paid too much for it initially. Once I've sold my bags, I'll rebuy when it dips back down to $0.5 again.

>way better bets

Name three.

It will moon till 2$. Then think about buying the dip.

No prob.

Bitcoin Litecoin and ETH.

Bad move

good plan, I expect it to cycle like this until there's substantial progress on dev side

That's fair. The difference between those and lower market cap altcoins like Ark are that BTC and ETH have 5-10x potential by next year, while Ark has 100x potential.

Big news next week. BUY BUY BUY

all those impatient fucks itt:
ark might reach 35k sats or even up to 40k like it did last time. Then we will really see if ledger and hype will push REALLY moon this shit.

That won't, but the Fintech NYC conference will

Any coin can get a ledger

Sell now and buy back in 12 hours

I want to do this but I'm scared in case it doesn't go back to sub $.70

I liked today's payout message. Reminded me of the old "You hanging in there, /sp/?" threads.

I set my payout to weekly so I get an extra Ark a week, but I think I'm going to change it back to daily. The payout messages genuinely make me feel good

Don't get me wrong I have high hopes for ark but don't want to hold such a heavy bag. I bought in at 30¢ so sold off half for a nice profit and got my initial investment back

Whats the website to change it? I thought it wasnt ready yet

>tfw I'm going to make it.

we're all gonna make it

I love you guys.

PLEASE RESPOND

classicdelegate.biz

Sweet thanks dude. Got all set up. Pretty slick.

It isn't. You can create your account and verify your wallet now but payouts will still be daily for everyone until the end of the week which is when we believe the payout script will be ready.

OK

worth to buy now? Please no memes

Likewise. Diggin it

Not right now. Wait until it dips again

Reminder that you can change the background of the wallet if you want a purty backdrop to your free gains.

Eh, only if your not going to be a bitch about it if the whales push it back down to $.50.. which they may. I personally am in the camp that believes it's going to moon soon to about $1.50-2 and then drop back down to about $.90 before ultimately mooning around the fintech convention

Don't you think it will keep increasing until the conference?

Have you seen the sell walls vs the bids?
Just some small fish can tank the entire value all the way down.

I don't know whether to sell now and buy back in later or not. REEEEEEEEEE

Cheers. You have a target number, or range in mind?

Same here, i love the lil messages. Based biz_classic

>People buying 20k ARK in this situation
Jesus

schlomo the FOMO strikes again

The one real concern I have with Ark is the .1 transaction fee

Anyone know how they'll get around this? I'm fairly certain it can be changed at least

Can be changed with a hard fork according to the devs on slack.

Is there anything more patrician than ARK holders? No fud, just solid confidence. And that ledger nano news is massive for normie adaption...those things are sold out months in advance

There's nothing patrician about being a dumb Arkie. Your coin is shit compared to blocknet and even Bancor is going to do what Ark wishes it could. You Arkies are so delusional, your coin is going to be worth nothing soon so you better sell.

Nothing better than coming home from being a wagecuck to see a message with some Ark telling me "hang in there, wagecuck."

AZRTpvWJwZ17YjGtTMVV9uJXwPrF3q1tZx

I'm getting mixed signals here user

>blocknet
nodes are expensive
you need wallets of all flavours to run DX
I don't know how the fresh wallet will be but let's see
"dumb"=not an argument

Sorry you missed the bull run, bud. Better luck next time!

I like Bancor too esse. But there's a ton of bags and Judaism.

>check out Fintech conference
>see this
>wat

>blockchainsmokers

>sitting around while whales pump and dump your coin like some whore is patrician
uhu

>not being a whale

uh

Forgot about IDs lol

why has the biz delegate not paid me yet

>classicdelegate.biz

So how exactly does this work? FAQ doesnt work on the site...
I register and just recieve free Arks or what?

Why don't you sit and hold you colossus pussy.

For real, fuck these pajeet fudders. Another piece of shit exposed

Wow so patrician sure gonna going up soon ;) Just hold for 100 years for guaranteed moon

I sold yesterday desu, I will wait for this to dip again to 22-23 then buy.

I'm holding 11k idiota, FUDing Ark is the patrician thing to do to acquire more.

you're overestimating your influence and reach lad

You're wrong since I'm acquiring with the trader daddy bot so me and a few others have been lowering the price for awhile. The fudding is just fun.

ok... how low can you go or do you intend to go?

hey looking for help voting for the new delegate. it's simply not letting my vote go through. it seems like i'm stuck on the old one forever as it says

"you have exceeded your vote limit of 1 ark" after i try to change my vote from the old biz to the new biz_classic delegate. So basically i'm stuck here. Anyone else have this issue? I've already tried restarting about 15 times no joke.

Unvote old delegate- submit
Vote new delegate- submit

You can't do both at once

>idiota

que te jodan cabrón, eres puto cáncer

Same issue I think it cost me a 1 Ark to invote. Google biz classic and in a old archive thread there was a walk through that helped me

that was it thanks lad. Do I need to sign up for the website or is that just for fun? I was out for the whole delegate fiasco, i thought id open my wallet to find nice passive gains but instead i see one transfer from fucking Magnet and that was it. Thanks bro

de acuerdo desu

>Arkie
And that's where I stop reading.

>trend reverses
>immediately sells

I just bought your bags, thanks for weathering the storm with them for me

Good time to buy?

not sure how far this dip will go...

>tfw put life savings into ark

How much do you have user?

dip is over, gearing up for round 2

only 4k

So fucking angry I didn't clip any of that 3k dip
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Revote for biz_classic

Just bought 1000. I hope I don't regret it.

I just need profit. Anything. The last month was hell on earth to me.

Don't sell.
Be patient.

Be patient this btc horse shit has the market stalled for no reason

Do you think we will see a growth to at least 40k at the end of the weekend?

I PUT 10k INTO THIS AT .80 CENTS... YOU ASSHOLES TOLD ME THIS WOULD MAKE ME RICH

SELLING NOW.. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.. THATS MY FUCKING LIFE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

classicdelegate.biz/faq

Let me know if I missed any common questions.

Ive made 10 grand in crypto in 2 months. I am no thte best trader but HODL. Its painful....but HODL. It will go back up. ARK has too much hype around it. RIght now is just a bad time for crypto because of all the FUD around BTC. Chill out and HODL.

Is it possible to add another payout option (every 2 weeks) in the future?

I will be doing this as well. already started. converting some assets...really it's only a year or so worth of savings but its still a sizeable chunk...would like to have 20k ark shekels. Wish I would have been into Ark when it was .05 cents.

Site is nice f@m

Great info, keep up the stellar work u based asian.

Delusions of grandeur. RIP life savings

ok someone explain to me how voting gets me money?

from what i understood voting for a deligate gives THEM money (if theyre in the top tier and become official deligates they get proceeds from this and that) but i see nothing about how voters get money from doing it