>no Bancor
Simply lol

Obviously ans. Wait til the weekend dump

Join me in being all in on ICN my brother

byteball

Mooncoin

DGB

dubbin my way to the moon

ICN. Not even memeing. Do your own research and you'll see how huge the upside potential is.

yup, it'll bring lots of new investors into the Ethereum ecosystem by opening the possibility of investment to millions of traditional investors in an easy way.

i only listed the coins i actually researched. i might just split my YOLO pile into ICN and ANS

MONACOIN

(when it finishes dipping)

Trust me, STEEM. Only invest in the non shilled coins on this sight

CPC if you want gains rn

Waves. Just download their client and you'll see the potential it has. Client has messaging exchange trade wallet

we $10 next month XD

but u just shilled

Exactly what I've

t. 10k ICN and 5k ANS holder

You Oughta Look Out

IOTA is the most interesting coin to YOLO of that group, but otherwise I'd vote for ZCASH

DGB you spineless cunt

Nxt

There are perhaps 100 better coins to pick before fucking bancor lol.
Fuck off.

SOUL COIN dude. Buy in while its still on sale!

this

>Wait for the weekend dump
Actually might be a bad idea. The conference is next week and the pump for the previous one started the Sunday before it.

I would say Saturday the lastest before a buy in to be safe.

Safest long term bet if you plan on holding eth. I have 1k bnt and 10 eth I keep off the exchanges

t. mad he didnt buy in early

Pivx.

Ans. Its going to be fucking huge in China. Already been on Chinese state tv. Rumors of blessing by the Chinese gov in Jan 2018. Alibaba possibly backing it.

China likes to use their own homegrown shit.

Once ans rebrands to neo it will moon shortly after. Don't miss the last trip to lambo land

you can park a SUV in your actual asshole if you bought bancor, the scam team did a killing with all the idiots that fell for it.

vertcoin

CPC

VIA, but don't actually go all-in (just get a nice healthy amount) and wait for it to stop dumping before going in

How are ya'll so sure on ICN? Will the rate of burning be affected by the performance of the funds?

Yes. That's the point. That is what is so beautiful about it over the next few months. Holding 2400 till I die

ANS have huge potential. its at a huge low aswell

YOLO on LOMO

Cool, I wish there was some documentation about how they are approaching this. I read the link below, but that's only for Q2 this year. I'm torn between investing directly in the fund when it launches and getting into ICN.

medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-introduces-repayment-programme-54bfa449d458