Soul coin

Who the fuck keeps dumping this? Are we still trying to pump it?

Well, I bought what I could. Are you guys in discord?

I can't wait to see all the people that got burned just like with MOON

What discord?

holding 3m right now. Anyone got a discord inv?

Holding 32 million

7 mil and another mil coming.

Getting ready for this to moon. Break 2 sat and we can easily soar to 10.

Break 10 and we can easily soar to 40 (no walls over .3 BTC after 20)

As for it's continuation after that, I'm not sure.

>Break 2 sat and we can easily soar to 10.

Wasn't this said yesterday when 2 sats was "broken" as well?

I wouldn't be so optimistic, this is a dead shitcoin, so many people will start dumping at 2-3 sat. Current walls can't tell you much.
Holding 6m.

>we

I was posting in the thread last night. I've got just over 18 mil. It's fully in 2 sats now.

Somebody dropped a 3 BTC wall at 2 Satoshi a few hours ago. Either someone who's been holding noticed the trade volume and wants to get out, or someone is holding the price down to accumulate for a huge pump later. Because the coin is pretty new and has never had a higher value, I think it's a whale.

I never saw a discord

We as in I got 32 million I'll add another .05 btc

It needs a significant buy like the dude in the original thread. If the dude was serious about dropping 32k it would push it to double digits, but I feel like that was just a larp thread.

I honestly can't believe people fell for this meme. I literally can't even make fun of digicucks now that we have soultards in existence.

>Two years later
>"WOOO GUYS! ALMOST BROKE THAT SELL WALL TO 2 SATS! ANY DAY NOW! SO GLAD THAT user PUMPED 32K INTO THIS BAD BOY LIKE I'M SURE HE TRUTHFULLY DID! MY PORTFOLIO'S FINALLY GONNA GET A BIG BOOST!

We never broke the 2 sat wall, only the 1.

We've been chipping at 2 for a while now. But considering we 4 BTC in only 6 hours, I'm pretty hopeful this can go up.

9 would be the point where I thing massive dumps could kill it, but if it gets past 2 and 3, its pretty open all the way to 9.

Maybe they should trade it against DOGE to get higher numbers

Keeps getting 7 figure buys, but can't seem to break through to 3 sats so far today.

If you're investing more money than you can afford to lose, you're doing it wrong.

desu, I just want the fucking yoshit dumbasses to buy in on a coin. That entire exchange is just money shifting back and forth between users during pumps. Along with yoshit themselves collecting fees.

Exactly. It's a ticking time bomb with how low the resistance is, and how much their chat pushes quick pumps.

Where the fuck is the whale?

Bump

wall is COMING DOWN