7 acres of pasture/woodland

wat do, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgVFmfibjeE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kneepads

grow weed

go live in the woods and build a home

use ur 40 to fix up your old house sell it then go to the woods.
the woods are where its at bro.

Put the wife and kids to work.
Start a market garden. Get into aquaponics. Use wood to grow mushrooms. Chicken tractors on pasture. Rare breed pigs and sheep.
Profit.

Learn to greentext.

would be easy as fuck
but how to sell that shit?
i'm fucking old kek
some free weed on the side can be cool tho

i was more thinking about building a couple cabins, and rent these to to tourists in summer

nice trips
interesting
how do you know about these things?

i'm old

i can reddit space tho

How to sell weed? Find some dumb middleman to buy it from you.

>40k in bank
>ctrl+f
>no bitcoin, ans, or redd

Nigger you fucking know what you need to do.

Pastured chickens. Copy this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgVFmfibjeE

He has a book on how to make money with it too.

>only 1 wife
:^(

grow industrial weed and extract CBD using supercritical CO2
shit's cash

Would you?

how?

Sign up to a website that sells bitcoins, I use coinbase but people hate their greedy jew fees so use whatever you can find that you know is reputable and like. Then I'd recommend just sitting on however much bitcoin you buy (send it to a wallet) and wait for the moon. Maybe listen to some Trace Mayer shills to get you hard thinking about how your 20 bitcoins will be worth 20 mill in 15 years. Or trade shitcoins and lose it all in the upcoming crash like me.

educate yourself on everything before you even try
this world is pure speculation; one catastrophic event could wipe it all out
consider it slightly better than gambling and put in only money you can afford to lose

first things first

tincture seems more like it desu

can i just ask a regular banker to manage that shit?
it's a lbit too esoteric for my taste
it looks like a bubble, and i'm old enough to remember the dotcom bubble
fun times
how much would you say i can afford to lose?

that's dirty, you want 100% purity of extract, at least that's what my pharma buddies prefer
no banker does it professionally, it's a completely unregulated market after all
put in only what you can afford to lose and only when you're ready, however that's something for you to decide on your own
there's a lot of info to digest in crypto, you must keep up with developments etc, in this regard it's like stock market on steroids

>fucking imperial units, how do they work?
pretty interesting tho

We've been calling a bitcoin a bubble every single day for like 4 years. It probably is in a bubble, or it's not.

>it's gone to $200, it's a bubble
>lel crashed to $2 told you
>it's gone to $1k, it's a bubble
>lel crashed again, fucking spastics
>it's almost 3k, definitely a bubble

Yeah probably going to crash. Maybe segwit ruffles some feathers and people shit themselves. Maybe goes as low as $1800. I'm fucking certain it'll be back. Do what you will my nigger but I know I'm going to ride this cunting train to lambo land or die trying because there is fuck all else this good. We've not far missed the beginning of a world changing technology, or we're falling for a meme and people will talk about suicides over nerd money for years to come. Either fucking way I win.

ok, i'm hooked
give me the TL;DR

Look up your local area on Airbnb. Cabins are gud

ok
let's say i put 10k into this
split like 5 times 2k in different crypto?
do i do it all at once?
how low is low enough to buy?
what is a good website that sells bitcoins for a dumb retard like me?

thinking about it
maybe i could provide free holidays for traders in exchange for cryptocurrency management?

KRYPTOFARM!!!!!!

on an unrelated note, does anybody know how to get rid of flying ants?
maybe i can turn them into protein bars?

What I'd say is don't take my word for it because you'll have weak as fuck hands and panic sell your bitcoins at a loss over the next month or so with the turbulence. I'd recommend spending the next 2-3 weeks just absorbing all you can about bitcoin before buying any of it. Put 10$ into coinbase on some bitcoins, download a wallet (like electrum or whatever you want), send it and just get use to it all. Listen to stuff on youtube or podcasts about it as it's probably easier than just diving into reading something like mastering bitcoin. When you're adequately brainwashed so you can watch your 10k reduce to 1$ and still be grateful you have bitcoins then you're ready. Legit though I have barely anything in cryptos yet so my risk is really low, if you're sinking 10k in it you want to know all you can.

coinbase to buy bitcoins if you don't care about jew fees
bittrex or poloniex to trade shitcoins for bitcoins
coinmarket to look at progress
and never return to biz so you don't fall for shills and PnDs

>7 acres of pasture/woodland
Rent it out if you don't use it, brings good money

aka how to lose money

This is not free money, if you think it is, you'll be easily fooled

Lurk and do your research

rent is cheap as fuck around here

buy two goldendoodles one male and one female....maybe 2 or 3 females. Breed for puppies and sell them. Get a job and put 5k into crypto....Also maybe you can rent out spots on your land for people to store their boats rvs etc? If its clear and not wooded anyways